Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...

Go down 
+11
Kirika
Rinrin
Chitose
ziix
rei_hunter
SkyPanic
Raven
Arti
Priskern
Hyoka
SmileBrush
15 posters
AuthorMessage
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... Empty
PostSubject: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:46 pm

i bet the reason they didnt nerf resha and eris and instead making them disappear from Mega Gara2 after next week was to make people panic and try to spend more and more money to roll for them before its gone.

then after THAT, CS may nerf Resha and Eris (or just release an even more OP locked-part moe within the next few weeks) just to troll us Very Happy

These kinda things (them trolling us) happen a lot in CB if you think about it:

-During the beginning of official release of CBEN, CB had "50% sale" on all Rt shop bots (such as Baltheon, Saggy, etc) for a few months. When the "sale" was about to end, CB claimed that they will "extend" the period for another week for "everyone who wants them" could get em for a cheaper price. after that week, CS "decides to make the half-price as the set price due to popular demands".

-Similar thing happened to "reduced Garapon prices" ^

-When Renny gara was about to be gone, CB said "ROLL BEFORE SHE IS GONE!!!!!! HURRRRR". after only a few weeks (if i remember correctly), Renny Acro comes in.

-When Gwyain's 50% sale was about to end, i thought to myself 'eh, they will make that the set price probably..' but this time they kept their words and made Gwyain cost 100Rt now... *i get trolled alot*

-Recently, Gara #1 was supposed to be renewed, saying "if you want some of the bots and weapons you want from the Gara #1, roll it before it is renewed!". The "renewed" gara #1 still has Frau, Victor, Daedalian (changed to BC to be even better), blast zooka (altho it is Mod now), etc. there are not alot of actual changes.

any suggestions about this post or corrections i need to make?

Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:59 pm

That didn't help anything.

The usual-case-scenario is CS releases something more powerful.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Hyoka wrote:

meh i helped you waste 10 minutes of your life you're never going to get back.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:24 pm

SmileBrush wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

How slow do you read? I only took 1 o.o
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:48 pm

eh im a slow reader. but u just wasted a few more minutes by replying to my comment.

rnt i helpful?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 pm

SmileBrush wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

^Lol

Anyway, I don't think they will nerf them. CS didn't nerf any rt related parts/weapons before due to money's involvement. So, most of us still will have to endure through the suppression of the 2 initium bot (are they even bots =-=?) now... And yep, they probably just going to release new op bot just to counter or be on par with these 2....

Last edited by priskern on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:55 pm

^ Only one has been nerfed

Domiclown cards ahue
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:18 am

I thought EVE cannon was nerfed, but was released in EN having been already nerfed
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:01 am

I just want SOME type of balance eventually. Either increase the level cap for other bots so we can get more carts/capa, or reduce some of their abilities. They just weren't well thought out.

My reaction when I was reading their descriptions in the Garapon was something like, "Oh cool, these bots are unique. Unique system, some unique abilities, and a type of skill tree cart system." Then I joined an arena and discovered they were just plan OP and anyone with a quarter of a brain could use them.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 am

Raven wrote:
I just want SOME type of balance eventually. Either increase the level cap for other bots so we can get more carts/capa, or reduce some of their abilities. They just weren't well thought out.

My reaction when I was reading their descriptions in the Garapon was something like, "Oh cool, these bots are unique. Unique system, some unique abilities, and a type of skill tree cart system." Then I joined an arena and discovered they were just plan OP and anyone with a quarter of a brain could use them.

Oh, but they were.

They're always intentionally OP.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:02 am

know what ?
simple thing as CS does

MAKING SOME MOE BOT WHICH STRONGER THAN ERIS/RESHA

have fun rolling to keep up the meta game #em3
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 am

They'll probably be nerfed, i mean 10 Resha is broken threads in /commu/ even more on EN... so yeah.

But not till next week or onwards.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:53 am

rei_hunter wrote:

But not till next week or onwards.
Never, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 am

In this type of game customisation goes through the roof and this prevents any proper balancing.

IT'S SO GOD DAMN HARD TO BALANCE THIS GAME.
Back to top Go down
Chitose

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:47 am

Balance? nahhhh

if they gonna make CB balance they will need to make CB-2
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:48 am

LXE wrote:
In this type of game customisation goes through the roof and this prevents any proper balancing.

IT'S SO GOD DAMN HARD TO BALANCE THIS GAME.

op/ broken things often interested ppl more than normal thing
so want CS rebalance this game ? hell no

release more broken thing, ppl roll more for it
and cs get more money #em3

and they rl should change the game 's name to COSMIC BROKEN
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:49 am

A 50 force infinite ammo with 300 range 400 speed that can stunlock in a fix area with wide AOE larger than rouche's barrier and homing which also disables main weapons,
coupled with a shield that has the almost the HP of another full hp bot leading resha to have near twice her original HP, or needs 10 hits to be dispelled, where reshas just hop around and dodge, good luck getting 10 hits.

i'd seriously love to see how CS make something more gamebreaking than this piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:13 am

New systems and new bots are bound to be a little unbalanced... but shesh @_@ Anyway, CS probably thinks that it wouldn't have helped them to nerf them until the gara is gone, since they probably believe that they'd see less rollers in the gara if the bots weren't OP >_<
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:05 pm

SmileBrush wrote:
-When Renny gara was about to be gone, CB said "ROLL BEFORE SHE IS GONE!!!!!! HURRRRR". after only a few weeks (if i remember correctly), Renny Acro comes in.

if i recall correctly, lop gara 1 was repaced by elisalotte / melfi gara ... in which there was renny acro and lily le reve as the common gold bots

so basically, there was not a few weeks between them, they simply replaced renny with renny acro
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Hyoka wrote:
^ Only one has been nerfed

Domiclown cards ahue
I'd prefer it back as before the nerf, seeing the current metagame :<
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:06 pm

They were supposed to be taken out of the gara before the actual gara finished since the beginning, it's just they were lazy and didn't give the dates to CBEN.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Chitose wrote:
Balance? nahhhh

if they gonna make CB balance they will need to make CB-2

which is probably what CS has in mind.... they just want to squeeze out some more Rt before they start on it.

Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Balance? What is that? Is it something I can eat? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...   my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week... Empty

Back to top Go down

my prediction on what would happen after Eris and Resha gone from gara next week...
Page 1 of 1