Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resha x Eris

Go down 
+56
Akhenderson
NotZetsubou
BNOISE
Kaosuseki
FrozenEdge
Kuzuha
Kainagi
LordShade
Aurao
Klinkin
Kobrakai
Silvershine
knyx
rei_hunter
Mew
SilverySil
BSusVier
ziix
Arti
Hyoka
ArturiaPendragon
MagicPotatoplz
Adius
ShittyWok
Yokura
Spectrion
Gerrion
FreedomFighter
Lord of D:
Rai-den
Astral_Dono
Nerf
Valkyrie
God is a Cat Girl
Moghul
boytitan2
Kirika
SkyPanic
DarkChuky
Nymph~
lmh3016
-VB-
xzpwnz
resireth
Suki_Eve
Stickboy
ppxeno
Zwiebel Force
NovaZero
fggt
VanguardOblivion
Aurum_Sol
Malphes
Zero_unit
Trill
Aria
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Resha x Eris - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Funny how on the same gara, the new Kuten favors from interrupting your right click mashing and restart at the right time, so you fire a hurricane and continue the combo.
If you just right click mash, she will only do normal kicks.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:28 pm

certain melee bot/weapon also have free cv

example, axer while in jumping animation after first thrust isnot stun able
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:32 pm

NotZetsubou wrote:
certain melee bot/weapon also have free cv

example, axer while in jumping animation after first thrust isnot stun able
yeah but apparently eris has it during her entire combo

ps add rs am2 to that list
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:16 pm

>I put forward a build that actually works, still viable in this meta if you use your brains

>mfw call me a faggot anyway

FINE THEN GO DIE AGAINST RESHA AND ERIS

because charging more root will obviously work when 95~% of every bot build in the game is useless

Last edited by LordShade on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Now you are contradicting yourself. :/
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:23 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Now you are contradicting yourself. :/

Hes from take it easy what you exspect.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:24 pm

do I honestly give a shit. (I fixed my grammar mistake anyway, nazi like that)

I haven't had my morning coffee and I'm still in a groggy mode.

also I left TakeItEasy awhile ago, guild isn't the same anymore.

now its SPACEJAM
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:35 pm

It's not like your post didn't say "Go charge RT or die".
Which is what CS wants. People eat it up, shut up and charge RT for parts/bots that they "need" now.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:42 pm

The worst thing this game does is spit in the face of older placers.

A Newer players get acces to the newer garas. Which have higher tier bots thanks to power creeping.

Get better Gara rates for being low rank. High chance at gold balls.

high chance of getting rt parts and charges out super uc gara. Got frua legs,vulder bd,hati garm am,rt charge in like 2 20 x rolls on my diamond acc.

As a long term player you risk top gara bot becoming lower tier, Think of the people who dumped money on dis game before eve and had top bots like frua legs and ouka. But spent a shit ton of money.Wile some newer player spends 20 bucks and gets aila or mialy. And now the game breaking eris and resha.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
And Lord Shade is right. The only best way to deal with Resha and Eris are alphags. Any bot that you now have like Elisa, Squidol, Squealer, etc are all useless (For me anyway)

After playing with an Elisa last night, I can say that she could hold her own verses Eris if played with caution. Chivalry Slash can shut down Eris if timed right, and Elisa can also equip a Lightning Edge, giving her the same melee-disabling ability as Eris.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Trill wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
It's like saying that because you're trying to use a knife on pudding, it's useless because it won't work well with the material, when it would clearly work if you were using it on bread.

Now take this knife and flip it around backwards and try to use the hilt of it. You cant cut anything, no matter its material. This is half of CBEN: Build bots horrible, whine when they dont do good, and proceed to quit.
Oh my God I've never agreed with anything written here before as much as this.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:53 pm

The sad thing is that the rates should be equal. Old player money values as much as new player's.

I once told my friend about how rates were like that, and he saw it right away, by seeing circles with 3 Pattys and stuff like that. He did a third account and rolled once just to try that. Got Aila. :/

The game needs some mass balancing. The problem is that everyone would cry when their broken bots turned to regular bots, without realizing that they suck that much. Though there's fag builds that would turn to something pretty broken by then, and those are harder to balance.

Funny how there's builds that work but people call it horrible, because no well known player is screaming how good it is everywhere.
And lets not ignore how there is almost no variety unless you charge rt or be that lucky.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:59 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
The sad thing is that the rates should be equal. Old player money values as much as new player's.

I once told my friend about how rates were like that, and he saw it right away, by seeing circles with 3 Pattys and stuff like that. He did a third account and rolled once just to try that. Got Aila. :/

The game needs some mass balancing. The problem is that everyone would cry when their broken bots turned to regular bots, without realizing that they suck that much. Though there's fag builds that would turn to something pretty broken by then, and those are harder to balance.

Funny how there's builds that work but people call it horrible, because no well known player is screaming how good it is everywhere.
And lets not ignore how there is almost no variety unless you charge rt or be that lucky.

the best example of power creeping was my account vs stains account.Not big of a difference in rt bought

Same player useing both accounts. Once has mostly older gara bots. One has mostly new ones.

Now which did I game warrior constantly on.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:05 pm

People saying alphags are the way to go in the current meta are terribly wrong. The way Eris and Resha work encourages their own team to field the kind of arts that deals a lot of damage from long distances.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Low cost bots with good killing potential, kill everything not resha or eris in record time to win.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 pm

I just hope that lagtinos doesn't get past of right button mashing with Eris... If they do time their clicks, there will be teleporting Eris everywhere. Not to mention that her combo gets more hits, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Just need 3 moar Gold for Nemlim. :3
Back to top Go down
Chitose

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 pm

I still wondering when a bot named "Chitose" will come. Guess it would be never.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
People saying alphags are the way to go in the current meta are terribly wrong. The way Eris and Resha work encourages their own team to field the kind of arts that deals a lot of damage from long distances.

Sneak around and hit them from various angles that arn't the front.

Works wonders.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:53 am

so, becuz arena is litlary destroyed, and no place for aything that not flying, I decided to take out my fag bot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 am

Nymph~ wrote:
so, becuz arena is litlary destroyed, and no place for aything that not flying, I decided to take out my fag bot
Spoiler:
incoming fagbot. :v
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:24 am

Stickboy wrote:
Nymph~ wrote:
Spoiler:
incoming fagbot. :v
I prefer deal with it than death with it :v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resha x Eris
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7