Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resha x Eris

Go down 
+56
Akhenderson
NotZetsubou
BNOISE
Kaosuseki
FrozenEdge
Kuzuha
Kainagi
LordShade
Aurao
Klinkin
Kobrakai
Silvershine
knyx
rei_hunter
Mew
SilverySil
BSusVier
ziix
Arti
Hyoka
ArturiaPendragon
MagicPotatoplz
Adius
ShittyWok
Yokura
Spectrion
Gerrion
FreedomFighter
Lord of D:
Rai-den
Astral_Dono
Nerf
Valkyrie
God is a Cat Girl
Moghul
boytitan2
Kirika
SkyPanic
DarkChuky
Nymph~
lmh3016
-VB-
xzpwnz
resireth
Suki_Eve
Stickboy
ppxeno
Zwiebel Force
NovaZero
fggt
VanguardOblivion
Aurum_Sol
Malphes
Zero_unit
Trill
Aria
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

Resha x Eris - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 am

@^
not many player can do good with alpha air
not all player main as air
not many player have good parts/bot to build an good alpha air
tune up and lvl? alpha air need much tunes and lv

Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:22 am

LordShade wrote:

-Thorala am3 goes right through Eris's Shield, Unknown for Resha. Hit Delay has always given me the assumption it doesn't.

nope...
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:26 am

Nymph~ wrote:
LordShade wrote:

-Thorala am3 goes right through Eris's Shield, Unknown for Resha. Hit Delay has always given me the assumption it doesn't.

nope...

Further Explanation:

Resha's shield isn't a physical shield. It takes all incomin damage and absorbs it.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:27 am

must absorb around 300 damage then. or 10 hits.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 am

i dun have raystag HD
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 am

SkyPanic wrote:
@^
not many player can do good with alpha air
not all player main as air
not many player have good parts/bot to build an good alpha air
tune up and lvl? alpha air need much tunes and lv

lvl up campaign. problem? You're right about the tuning tho.
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:07 am

LordShade wrote:
must absorb around 300 damage then. or 10 hits.
Inb4 they buff Resha with a Rouche like shield...
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/aurao
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 am

LXE wrote:
I actually find Vectors a somewhat more annoying than AG. Maybe it's because there's more of them.
Vector's range and damage output can be pretty annoying.

Now CB is only about Faggots VS Faggots.
Resha faggots and alpha air faggots.

In the end they are all the same.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 am

only way to deal with them effectively

you either die or adapt.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:41 am

LordShade wrote:

you either die or adapt.
That's the problem, people never go for the third option. It's easier to be a faggot. BTW, I read that as "CHARGE MOAR RT. CAN'T? FUCK YOU THEN."
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 am

And Lord Shade is right. The only best way to deal with Resha and Eris are alphags. Any bot that you now have like Elisa, Squidol, Squealer, etc are all useless (For me anyway)
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:40 am

baron mm burner is great at take down those two as well

but he is land so i still have problem with indo/maxican resha/eris/other popular lagging bot

and still not count on how cs server randomly decided to made my screen spining
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:23 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
LordShade wrote:

you either die or adapt.
That's the problem, people never go for the third option. It's easier to be a faggot. BTW, I read that as "CHARGE MOAR RT. CAN'T? FUCK YOU THEN."

He only listed two
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:27 pm

an eris and a fencer came and spamming right click just right on my face, use hurricane blow on both of them, fencer got pushed back, eris continue slash me to death..., so eris got hyper armor when she mashing right click ?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Hyoka wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
LordShade wrote:

you either die or adapt.

He only listed two
*claps*
Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Hyoka wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
LordShade wrote:

you either die or adapt.

He only listed two
See that's the joke, the third option wasn't listed so it's "nothing"
So your third option to deal with the 2 other moe bots are literally nothing.

I hate Resha for her ability to prove well beyond the capabilities of lnd, art and sup
I used to be fine with Eris, until she took out more than 400 of my health in a manner of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:42 pm

@ nymph, yes, my haku runs suggest that too, her normal melee combo isnt interrupted by stuns
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

He only listed two

I hate Resha for her ability to prove well beyond the capabilities of lnd, art and sup
I used to be fine with Eris, until she took out more than 400 of my health in a manner of seconds.
Adapt in this case is the same as doing nothing.
You are simply taking it up your ass without doing anything about it. :/

As expected from EN's community. Only hopper faggots can ever get what they want. All the rest just fight about how OP or not this or those bots are. Even if CS reads it, all they see is some people who can't deal with it, and others that can. Why change something if people can deal with it anyway?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
LordShade wrote:

you either die or adapt.

You are sounding terribly childish. Shade only showed a way to counter them. If it goes against your morals then either find something that works for you or just get killed in arena by them. It's not as if he's forcing you to do it like he does.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
Wow I think that's the longest wall of text I've ever seen you type, BT.

And Hound Dog AM isn't completely useless, I punched someone (an ART, I think?) in the face with it on Friday in CBEN, before getting gangbanged by like eight people.

I don't really have anything to say on Eris/Resha, except for the fact that they hit like a truck.

I like how people say some bots are out-dated, when they clearly aren't. It's like saying that because you're trying to use a knife on pudding, it's useless because it won't work well with the material, when it would clearly work if you were using it on bread. Power creep certainly makes things more difficult, but it doesn't make them that much less viable.

Also -3BR and 2BR-4BR rooms aren't safe from Resha. :< Though, she wasn't that bad when I was opposing her, I was more annoyed by the faggoty lagging Kuten that I couldn't hit.

Now take this knife and flip it around backwards and try to use the hilt of it. You cant cut anything, no matter its material. This is half of CBEN: Build bots horrible, whine when they dont do good, and proceed to quit.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:13 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Akhenderson wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

He only listed two

Adapt in this case is the same as doing nothing.
You are simply taking it up your ass without doing anything about it. :/

As expected from EN's community. Only hopper faggots can ever get what they want. All the rest just fight about how OP or not this or those bots are. Even if CS reads it, all they see is some people who can't deal with it, and others that can. Why change something if people can deal with it anyway?
See, I did change my playing style a bit, dusting off my ion from mega gara 1 and the double gatling wielding shino in place of lios and shaden from before the update, however, even with the extensive curing of bullet jams and shield breaking capabilities of the double gatling, it is still impossible to deal with it because I'm only stopping their side effects and buffs instead of their main attacks which deal way too much damage.

I stop the curse and jam bullet side effects, but:
Against Resha, I have to be careful not to jump into the bullet as well, which means I can't help fight along or others that desperately need the jam bullet cured will be jammed along with me. This would mean I would have to resort to sniping resha with the water gun, but the bullet trajectory as well as her shield make it tough to hit her from far range consistantly.

Against Eris, I have to stay as far away from her, which means I have to stay away from my allies, even if I'm able to cure the curse status away, they're most likely dead anyways because of the massive amount of damage that Eris deals in one combo. Not to mention that if I'm caught, there goes my Ion that can cure those pesky status ailments.

Because of the low amount of regina's nowadays due to Resha's giant attack making healing an incredibly risky situation, ion doens't triumph as a main source of a counter because she can't use her holy water on regina so she can spread the clearance status to other players.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
LordShade wrote:

you either die or adapt.

You are sounding terribly childish. Shade only showed a way to counter them. If it goes against your morals then either find something that works for you or just get killed in arena by them. It's not as if he's forcing you to do it like he does.
Lol.
Yet you fail to see the point.

Probably just another rt faggot.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Shit is busted and needs a massive adjustment. Can you beat it? Sure, if you got the parts sitting around and want to be pigeon-holed into playing a specific bot all the damn time.

This has been a continuing trend, game has been going "FAG HARDER" for a long time, only now it's actually hit a breaking point were even if you're working this shit like a gay bar on Saturday night you might still have some problems.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 pm

alphags and airs work for now. Wait till theres only hoping reshas with tuned main weap for speed so it his easier, and invisible spamming eris who only attack people when farming then you will see how hopeless it is.

As some one else said you guys are fucking stupid.2 bots are controlling the whole meta and make several bots useless that means they need hard nerf period.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
@ nymph, yes, my haku runs suggest that too, her normal melee combo isnt interrupted by stuns
this encouraging ppl to more mindlessly rightclick
hurrdur right click harder .____.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resha x Eris   Resha x Eris - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resha x Eris
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next