Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quitting Ivis (post here)

Go down 
+26
Andaros
Skulkraken
ChaosOmni
-VB-
Shin Majin
RST-00
Feign
Hyoka
KBTKaiser
CapeMike
frappn
Daylyt
Vsin
Fisheh
Midona
BB
gunzlinger
FenixStryk
Foxie
azz33
ArcticFox
NovaZero
Jello
Asukuu
Vareluxe
Xenosnake
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:16 am

Makes me regret putting STR ups in Ivis' Sacrifice and should have gone with Slow tune ups instead. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:37 am

Furthermore...

Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 Lolava4.th
83/21
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:43 am

Andaros wrote:
ChaosOmni wrote:
I heard talk of Paralyzers...

Don't forget that the Tesladona has a rapid fire pulse gun arm if you get the right variant. Dunno how well they pack the stun, but they are fired damn fast.

Add in stun tuning and you're golden, after all, even though they're not as fast as a laser they still hit pretty often and 5 shots = a lot more possibility of stunning in the end, of course you could always slow tune them and make the bastard slow down so all your buddies can actually blow him/her up.

Had a Paralyzer in CBEN Beta tuned for +10% range, extra ammo, and double stun chance...; wreaked havoc on LND rushers if I could get the drop on them or catch them before they closed to short range...it also gave me an element of surprise against fliers who thought they were out of reach...they'd drop to the ground and get ganged by any teammates close to me.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:35 am

-VB- wrote:
i think laser isn't bad at all to get rid those hopper . because even they use the short boost the bot aiming system didn't let go of them so the laser still able to hit them if they are in the range and you keep lock-on to them .

PS.laser is the weapon with highest accuracy and speed .they're kind like instance shot(except power laser that need charge time) and you can still hit people with 1 shot even you didn't see the green ray from the laser Shocked

Laser got nerf bad, they got alot of time for cooldown between each shot.
i don't even saw anyone using Laser.

i use Balistica against hopper, a well aim shot while they landing can wreck them too.
and longer range than zookas.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:26 am

NovaZero wrote:
-VB- wrote:
i think laser isn't bad at all to get rid those hopper . because even they use the short boost the bot aiming system didn't let go of them so the laser still able to hit them if they are in the range and you keep lock-on to them .

PS.laser is the weapon with highest accuracy and speed .they're kind like instance shot(except power laser that need charge time) and you can still hit people with 1 shot even you didn't see the green ray from the laser Shocked
We know, we know. The problem is, there's a high probability of the laser getting nerfed because it's the hopper's 2nd favorite weapon.

er... if you want accuracy for mid-short range combat, i suggest use flamers... it even moer accurate than lasers, only problems it waste ammo twice lasers

the ironic thing, aside very effective ingames weapons... flamers also believed most effective weapon rid nubs either in chat / forums... im sure you know which one...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:58 am

Courius wrote:
er... if you want accuracy for mid-short range combat, i suggest use flamers... it even moer accurate than lasers, only problems it waste ammo twice lasers
They are more accurate yes, but that also have much shorter range. You pretty much have to be in whacking distance to get a burner to hit your target.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:30 am

I suggest Cybernin AM with Dual Spike bit, that's gonna get an ivis running in a cat fight. (Just use Jikun)

Her Sacrificed Rapier = Length of Cybernin's Beam Edge.

Just spam it on her. (Usually from the air, more effective) or face to face, you can still nail any of her wonder bits this way (Since Beam Edge wide slashes at first. stab next, and circular attack next.)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:31 am

Yes. Dual Spike Bits are great Ivis killers. Just be careful since Ivis can swipe them away in one shot.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:33 am

once you have her in a Cybernin Stunlock (the edges actually stunlocks people....) dual spike bit when she slashes at you... then Cybernin away. rofl.

Normal Cybernin AMs @ 21 STR = 24-36 DMG. And it's hellah fast
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:50 am

Wait, what is this Cybernin and how did you get one?
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:43 am

seems advance version (or variant?) of Ace Bravers... due the Arm doing Beam Edge Slash instead Punch, but still can hold weapon. the BD lost ability to Shoot thought...

according CBJP wiki, he's originally from C21 and comes in Megagarapon in Cosmic Break

here's pic... (also link)

Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 Cybernin
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Courius wrote:
seems advance version (or variant?) of Ace Bravers... due the Arm doing Beam Edge Slash instead Punch, but still can hold weapon. the BD lost ability to Shoot thought...

according CBJP wiki, he's originally from C21 and comes in Megagarapon in Cosmic Break

The thing that makes an ace braver is his core.
That core s pretty much a built in dual machine gun,
The only thing great about the Ace Braver AM's is that its a somewhat useful subweapon that can still be used even though you might have a weapon in that AM
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:35 pm

This is just too easy... 89/24
Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 Lolava5.th
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Courius wrote:

here's pic... (also link)

Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 Cybernin

If I were to get one of those the first thing I'd do is remove the arms and put them on an ace braver, but that's just me, seems interesting though. . .
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:52 pm

i put mine on a Jikun.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:48 am

rei_hunter wrote:
i put mine on a Jikun.
What are the stats of the AM's anyways?
And do they even combo with the jikun LG's?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 am

I got my Cybernin from Mega Garapon

anyways stats on it

Cost : 65
HP : 15
STR : 2
TEC : 1
WLK : 2
FLY : -1

BEAM EDGE
Force : 23
Range : 35
Rapid : 65
Interval : 800

it comboes with Jikun LG... depends on how you want it to run

Beam Edge 1 -> Beam Edge 2 -> Beam Edge 3 -> Ouka's Katana (Jump) + Slash (1 Cherry Blast) / Ouka's Katana 2 + Slash (1 Cherry Blast) -> Jikun's Uppercut Kick

Beam Edge 1 -> Beam Edge 2 -> Beam Edge 3 -> (Second Beam Edge) 2 -> Jikun's Uppercut Kick
^ Sends anything up into the air long as it contacts... then Beam Edge them again OR Shoot them.

Jikun's Main BD Tackle -> Beam Edge 2 -> Jikun LG 1 -> Beam Edge 3
Stab into furious combo and into a 360 Finish would get people's nerves.

If you wanna rage with 2 Dual Spike bits... i suggest using Ouka's Katana FIRST.

If you're fighting against 1 person only (J-Hammers or something... use Beam Edge)
If they have a shield.... Ouka's Jump attack gets them good... or Beam Edge from the air.

I did around 41 dmg + 38 Dmg with beam edge on an Ivis.

ANyways it's a good weapon to 1 on 1 with.... but if you get melee spammed by 2 people.... beam edge helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Isn't it the best thing to just spam Jikun LG's when facing multiple enemies?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:09 am

i use Jikun LG (The female's LG... which doesnt do a spammy rush kick, more of a delayed kick.... even her air melee sucks. hence why i use Cybernin AMs)
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:26 am

The air melees of Jikun Hu LG and Jikun Long LG both suck.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:04 am

oh right another thing....

while in mid air, Jikun LG doesnt combo with Cybernin AMs. hence why it's badass xD

No air unit expects a Jikun to melee them at all.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:49 am

rei_hunter wrote:

while in mid air, Jikun LG doesnt combo with Cybernin AMs. hence why it's badass xD

Isnt it a bit difficult to fully melee an air,
Unless they're like really close to the ground,
I can't imagine a person successfully stunning and killing an air even with two or three tries at it.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:10 am

Desu wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

Isnt it a bit difficult to fully melee an air,
Unless they're like really close to the ground,
I can't imagine a person successfully stunning and killing an air even with two or three tries at it.

idk... if i can jump over higher than mine target , i think i can ram pilebunker on their face with Byne... shouldnt harder with faster weapon...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:40 am

Yeah, but, the wide range of Beam Edge gives it more than enough room to chase air units.... you can usually get them with your second attack (the stab) then continue to third... then whichever sub weapon you have next (Kage Ourakiri would jump slash them down to the ground for a cherry blast/ Cybernin AM would stab them and you're still on mid-air)
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:37 am

The first thing you have to deal with before you even think about attacking air bots with LND,
Is how the hell are you going to get to their elevation?

Sure short boost might temporarily lift you up and then you could fly for like two seconds,
But when you're in the air,
You becomes like a worm in water,
Live bait,
You're slower than others while air borne as a LND,
Unless you're able to do it quickly enough,
And without many faults,
This would be a bad plan for novices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quitting Ivis (post here)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next