Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quitting Ivis (post here)

Go down 
+26
Andaros
Skulkraken
ChaosOmni
-VB-
Shin Majin
RST-00
Feign
Hyoka
KBTKaiser
CapeMike
frappn
Daylyt
Vsin
Fisheh
Midona
BB
gunzlinger
FenixStryk
Foxie
azz33
ArcticFox
NovaZero
Jello
Asukuu
Vareluxe
Xenosnake
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

Male Posts : 298

Quitting Ivis (post here) Empty
PostSubject: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:46 am

I wanted to try if I can use other land other than Ivis. Since Ivis is the easiest lnd type to use and one of the most powerful. (and most used lnd bot XP)

Ivis is like a rank booster in the arena. "died, rank 29th. Switch bot to Ivis, spam right click. Yoink 3rd place!!"

Even newbies who just started, got lucky and scored an Ivis. In arena matches they are everywhere.

So I'll quit using my Ivis. Its not much, but its still 1 less Ivis in the arenas...XP And I think most people here know how much I like Ivis...=_= There are other people I talked to in game that they'll stop using her.

And no if you guys think I'm sucking at the arena, you're wrong. lol I'm not the best player, but I can do damage with just my Lily and Winberrl...

Post here if you'll put your Ivis in storage for a while.

Also pardon my english...=_= Well time to brush up my Misty!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:50 am

Xenosnake wrote:
I wanted to try if I can use other land other than Ivis. Since Ivis is the easiest lnd type to use and one of the most powerful. (and most used lnd bot XP)

Ivis is like a rank booster in the arena. "died, rank 29th. Switch bot to Ivis, spam right click. Yoink 3rd place!!"

Even newbies who just started, got lucky and scored an Ivis. In arena matches they are everywhere.

So I'll quit using my Ivis. Its not much, but its still 1 less Ivis in the arenas...XP And I think most people here know how much I like Ivis...=_= There are other people I talked to in game that they'll stop using her.

And no if you guys think I'm sucking at the arena, you're wrong. lol I'm not the best player, but I can do damage with just my Lily and Winberrl...

Post here if you'll put your Ivis in storage for a while.

Also pardon my english...=_= Well time to brush up my Misty!

Get Zero Saber Girl. Equally pro, and you can get it at Garapon

EDIT= I just got my Ivis, no way im putting it away D:
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:46 am

my crimrose usually harass ivis when it's 1 v 1 fight in wide area. the ratio of me harassing ivis is like 51:49 lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:56 am

varetyr wrote:
my crimrose usually harass ivis when it's 1 v 1 fight in wide area. the ratio of me harassing ivis is like 51:49 lmao

i dont like wide areas.... i get lost DDDD:
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:58 am

well =.= that's the purpose of wide area. hit and make the enemy ivis lost me from the terrain while recharging booster and whatsoever. but that only can be done if my mood is intact and my brain works 80% @.@ usually it works around 10%-50% =.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:10 am

varetyr wrote:
well =.= that's the purpose of wide area. hit and make the enemy ivis lost me from the terrain while recharging booster and whatsoever. but that only can be done if my mood is intact and my brain works 80% @.@ usually it works around 10%-50% =.=

Wide maps i go for my zsg and maril lol Im a noob, started about a week ago... and its like 2 days after I got ivis no way I would be good at her
Back to top Go down
Asukuu
Asukuu

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:14 am

sunjae429 wrote:

and its like 2 days after I got ivis no way I would be good at her
wait... what? ivis requires skill?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:16 am

Asukuu wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

No not really, but I use a laptop, and frankly my laptop wasnt built for spamming lol
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:29 am

Asukuu wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

It does need some common sense though. Any idiot can spam and make Ivis delicious cannon fodder. Then there's a few who actually input some common sense and play her effectively

Though it's not hard to get top tier with Ivis. Doesn't it makes you laugh that with the 'millions' of Ivis users out there. There's only a handful who actually know how to use her right?

As for me, my 3 ivis' have been sitting in my garage for days now. I'd put one in my commando once in a while but I'm using other 'broken' builds nowadays. I think some of you guys have seen my ducky jet hammer. LOL

My commando at the moment is made up of just my jet hammer, ouka, and dayu. Dayu with short boost and fishing whip is just lulzy...

Last edited by Jello on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:31 am

Jello wrote:
Asukuu wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

It does need some common sense though. Any idiot can spam and make Ivis delicious cannon fodder. Then there's a few who actually input some common sense and play her effectively

Though it's not hard to get top tier with Ivis. Doesn't it makes you laugh that with the 'millions' of Ivis users out there. There's only a handful who actually know how to use her right?

Apparently my lag made my common sense level zero?? Lol i try to hit sonething, it stops, and mext thing I see is me getting owned??
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:07 am

Ivis was one of the reasons why I can carry BRD to victory.

Not that I even need to do that(has carried matches with a Crim Sword wielding Seraph Crim, Zero Saber Girl and rifle spamming Lily Rain before).

But yeah, I still do well with other LND types, just that Ivis is one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:13 am

sunjae429 wrote:
Jello wrote:
Asukuu wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

Apparently my lag made my common sense level zero?? Lol i try to hit sonething, it stops, and mext thing I see is me getting owned??

your ping is 19ms, mine is 170 ms. I think it's your laptop ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:18 am

varetyr wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Jello wrote:
Asukuu wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

your ping is 19ms, mine is 170 ms. I think it's your laptop ._.

1. Yes, its my i3 and 3gb ddr3 plus a mobility radeon 5145, THAT MY MUM RAGED AT AND BROKEEEE
2. My ping server is basically next door... Well not really... But its still really close... 1 hour drive

EDIT=Tauanga server is 1 hour drive, auckland server not even 10 mins...
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:28 am

sunjae429 wrote:

1. Yes, its my i3 and 3gb ddr3 plus a mobility radeon 5145, THAT MY MUM RAGED AT AND BROKEEEE
2. My ping server is basically next door... Well not really... But its still really close... 1 hour drive

EDIT=Tauanga server is 1 hour drive, auckland server not even 10 mins...

i think that stuffs is good enough for this 442mb game, but probably you should try removing some of useless items, and probably clearing your desktop, moving all or most of the stuffs to your harddisk. I'm pretty sure that mine is not better or even worse than yours, but I always had mine formatted every 1 months, since the main purpose of this computer is office work, yes i'm a kid, but my dad give me computer with office spec, you see my direct X not even version 10 ==

edit: oh and, every 8 weeks, i dissect my computer into pieces and clean them with rubber-eraser, alcohol, and some cleaning fluid and rebuild it.
oh, and i'm 16 years old =.=
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

Male Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 am

Yoink just replaced my Ivis with a default LazFlamme... Weirdly enough I'm doing rather well with her...>_> I kinda miss my suicidal runs...<_<
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:32 am

oh and, I reside in Indonesia, South East Asia, the 2.5ndrd world country ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:34 am

Xenosnake wrote:
Yoink just replaced my Ivis with a default LazFlamme... Weirdly enough I'm doing rather well with her...>_> I kinda miss my suicidal runs...<_<

Lol my lazflamme... The only non-garapon that i could own with(because it was the only one)
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:37 am

sunjae429 wrote:

Lol my lazflamme... The only non-garapon that i could own with(because it was the only one)

Never I know how to use lazflamme ._.
I only own with my lv 9 crimrose, lv 8 aquilla, and sometimes my lv 5 hound dog do the job ._. since that's all robot that I got, and when I'm playing with 50% brain, i reach top 15. My best was with my lv 9 crim, 6 frags, 2937 damage, 0 cost and that's possible because there's 2 smart super support bots xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:42 am

varetyr wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

Never I know how to use lazflamme ._.
I only own with my lv 9 crimrose, lv 8 aquilla, and sometimes my lv 5 hound dog do the job ._. since that's all robot that I got, and when I'm playing with 50% brain, i reach top 15. My best was with my lv 9 crim, 6 frags, 2937 damage, 0 cost and that's possible because there's 2 smart super support bots xD

Lol nice xp
Iirc my best ever game:
Exams over so really high
1 zero saber girl not even close to max
1 new mouse Very Happy
And i owned....
Iirc
3997dmg 21 frags 0 cost
1st :DDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 am

sunjae429 wrote:

3997dmg 21 frags 0 cost

pro DD:
anyway, i'm logging to game. cya around xD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:48 am

varetyr wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

3997dmg 21 frags 0 cost

pro DD:
anyway, i'm logging to game. cya around xD.

Lol as much as i would love to meet you in game, this is an ipod touch, and cosmic break unfortunately does not work on this.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:12 am

Xenosnake wrote:
lol suicidal runs. I just go assassin style, which is like a suicidal run, but one person ends up dead by the time they see me.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:02 am

Frankly, I always though Ouka was pretty hard to use, due to how her katana makes her move too much and due to how much more balanced she is compared to Ivis.

Quote :
A monkey can pilot Ivis into a group of 10 enemies and kill them all.
A monkey would die faster due to spamming right click on one enemy and not minding his HP.

Seriously. Anyone can be effective with Ivis and Ouka, yes, that much is true. However, a noob Ivis/Ouka is only a monster because other people are unable to learn to adapt and just sic AIR types at her or surround themselves with their allies(teamwork does play a role here, even if there are awards for individuals) or are too stubborn to play sensibly.

A noob may be able to get a high score with Ivis, but a noob would also get carried away in the melee, switching on Crimson Veil and just blindly charging the enemy, not even caring about the 6 or so ARTs shooting missiles at her since she can just tank them with her Super Armor.

In fact, compared to those hopping LND types employing Domiclown AM3s, Lancerlot AM2s and Short Boost, Ivis and Ouka are nothing. Those damn hoppers are the ones people should be whining about, not Ivis and Ouka, who do have flaws that most people don't seem to see. A lesbian gothloli making you cry? Boy, would jumping clown arms and K-shields make you wish you had brown pants.

>>Xenosnake

You know what, here's what you can do with Ivis. Just play as her normally, only vow to yourself never to activate Crimson Veil. It's a pretty fun experience.

If anyone senses hostility in my post, then I'm sorry for I am not in a rather welcoming mood.
Back to top Go down
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:38 pm

My commando is always based on what I feel likel leveling at the moment + 1-2 of the bot(s) I wanna use. Right now I got 2 oukas & 1 ivis in there, I only use ivis about 10% of the time because I got 2 oukas to keep playing with XD. (though my omega blaster/negatron rifle wielding nimblus, 4 armed toybox & seph crim are fun at times too Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:44 pm

LOL.

Ivis is not only "spam rigth click". It actually requires some skill to control her attacks and don't miss your target.

I really don't need ivis for be in the first places. I got to the first places of the battle with a crimrose seraph and 2 weapon-less chibis.

But ivis is quite fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting Ivis (post here)   Quitting Ivis (post here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Quitting Ivis (post here)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next