Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Replacing CB1 Ivis Voice with CB2 Ivis Voice?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 424

Replacing CB1 Ivis Voice with CB2 Ivis Voice? Empty
PostSubject: Replacing CB1 Ivis Voice with CB2 Ivis Voice?   Replacing CB1 Ivis Voice with CB2 Ivis Voice? EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 pm

Hello everyone. As everyone knows, Cosmic Break and Cosmic League Music is pretty much easily accessable and editable.

However, voice files appear to be much more complicated. I think I found them, but not sure. However, they seem to be within the voices.kar file? I have no idea how to open .kar file. I tried some programs that appeared to support .kar files like winamp apparently but its no use lol.

Because I'd love to replace the Cosmic Break Ivis voice with the Cosmic League Ivis voice because in Cosmic League her voice is so much sexier :/ - and more mature in general.
Now I wonder if this is possible.
Any expert here?
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Shidokun
God multi tasking
God multi tasking

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Replacing CB1 Ivis Voice with CB2 Ivis Voice?   Replacing CB1 Ivis Voice with CB2 Ivis Voice? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 2:03 am

Those files got encrypted with a password which requires some cracking skills to get it.

From my search experience (which was like 1 year ago), there were ppl who were trying to crack it but C$ changed the password after it got cracked for a short time. I think ppl got some stage data out of it.

Needed models and voice files to make a new intro for my YT but no luck so I tried to improvise kek. Well it sorta worked.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Replacing CB1 Ivis Voice with CB2 Ivis Voice?   Replacing CB1 Ivis Voice with CB2 Ivis Voice? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 2:12 am

Need someone to steal all the CB moes 3d models for my CB fan game that would save me months of work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacing CB1 Ivis Voice with CB2 Ivis Voice?   Replacing CB1 Ivis Voice with CB2 Ivis Voice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Replacing CB1 Ivis Voice with CB2 Ivis Voice?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com