Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More

Go down 
+44
Lazyboy804
knyx
necrodrakath
Skulkraken
Aria
Scott-kip
Iseal
Klinkin
blead
Turkeysaur
God is a Cat Girl
HashiriyaR32
Mastermind
hyorinryu
Glass
Trill
Hyoka
That_Wiesel_Guy
Yokura
Kitouski
Intet
CapeMike
xzpwnz
FireKiller87
Raiser
FenixStryk
Valkyrie
Tryrant
FreedomFighter
Kurata
Fireflywater
IronFist
Midona
Hellenisti
bippusuta
MicroVolts
Rinrin
UncleBobbie
RekiEXE
yilx
SkyPanic
Suguri
ngelicdark
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Told ya Destructor Girl was a good waifu material topic Embarassed

i prefer the shop one because she got anti air missiles with 4x internals...christmas DG users with misside bs makes me sad whe i see them :/
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Beetlander, Dugdriver, Dikaros, Thoarla-chan, Crim-cham, Cyberoid, Scaregant, Victory 1, Psycho Cluster (Neo is actually very powerful vs. air but few people play it right) and Winberll, comes to mind.

But people prefers to roll MBGs, K-jikuns, Vanguards, AGs, TBGs or anything with stupidly high tracking, small box and frame lag in tandem with their 300 ms PING internet.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:54 pm

LXE wrote:
Trill wrote:
LXE does realize I'm talking about umbrella Dayu, not derpy Ouraikiri dayu
Bad English hides what you're trying to say... scratch

Actually that's more or less correct English. He's trying to save you face, but apparently you're not getting that.

DG has always been a rather grey borderline topic; did you see the original DG thread? That thing was a monster of back and forth thing.

Yknow since I'm referencing this thread for my monster compilation, I'll edit the first post to have the list that we have up. It's pretty good so far..lol.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Few more coming to mind now, as far as shop is concerned.

Baltheon
Centaur X
Beezle
Sword Wing
Pawnger (I might've said him already, lol)
Crimrose
Locomotive X
Victory 1
Elme S.
Tesladonna
Shadow Hunter
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Should add the "upgraded versions" of the low cost bots; Tonosama/Leader as well as Blitz Pawninger..

I don't see what's so special about Centaur X though. Some of his parts are decent but eh.

I think I'm gonna hafta categorize em too.. Like bots for low cost, for AIR, for kicks, for battle score efficiency, fun, etc. etc. etc.

Would help many ppl make decisions on what to play depending on what they wanna do... God I'm setting myself up for more work again..
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 pm

As sugu recently discovered, Centaur X HD is good for airs
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:41 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
I don't see what's so special about Centaur X though. Some of his parts are decent but eh.
hi

60 second build:

also blitz pawnger and pawnger are the same bot
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:14 am

^
^
I just wanna ask...

Why Dual 3way? scratch
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 am

why not Dual Slayer? what's so special about 3 ways? confused
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:40 pm

When I see you guys making list of bots that ppl in cben should love more I wonder what makes you think they should be loved more, as some bots quite wanted for their parts.(dugdriver am >.>) Other bots, like Baltheon, are more the situational kind of bot. (tho I've seen some crazy builds for Balths).
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
When I see you guys making list of bots that ppl in cben should love more I wonder what makes you think they should be loved more, as some bots quite wanted for their parts.(dugdriver am >.>) Other bots, like Baltheon, are more the situational kind of bot. (tho I've seen some crazy builds for Balths).
I'm only listing bots for their cores. It's a thread about what bots should be loved more, not what parts.

Also, Dugdriver BD's fantastic.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:04 pm

^This.

I'll try to separate em, most of the bots listed so far have been more or less good cores. Some of them better than others though for sure (that Centaur X build is quite an eye opener, though for a standard UC player, they probably will get much less stats on that). They're "good" because they're not OP completely, have good potential for high stats, are fun to play, list goes on.

Basically, I want there to be a knowledge base on what bots are great to play, but stand to get a little more attention by the CBEN population. Like everyone else, I'm tired of seeing the same series of bots. And if you've been watching my commando, I've stopped playing my Ivis/EVE for a bit. Stepping it up on Ion/Scare/Patty/Sagi III.

My most probably categories look to be arranged by combat roles (hopper, runner gunners, melee, conventional AIR, good UC builds, etc) with a section for "good for parts." Bots will be overlapping in the categories though of course.

Also, I thought blitz came with different parts... scratch oh well.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Same core, different parts.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 pm

I can't shake the feeling that Blocky and Damtree should be solid bots if we can only figure out how to use them. Both heavily lack slots for customization (pretty sure neither can equip any sort of primary weapon), but they both have unique qualities (Damtree has a 360-degree grenade attack and Blocky can jump, fly, and do just about anything without any sort of booster particle effect or sound).

As far as serious but underused bots go, Ghost Raider 117 has proven itself to be good in an anti-ground role (judging by its appearance, it would be air-superiority, but it's not), but I rarely see any of them. Given how common Kutens and Feng Meis are these days, people must have loads of them lying around.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Blocky is a small, "cheap" S-land with two decent internals considering his size and cost. You can get creative with LGs, LGJs, and BSes if you want to give him some more offensive power. Overall though he's still underwhelming, and has rather eccentric cart selection.

Damtree is just garbage.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Not sure if Boildeck(s) are listed, but I've grown to like my Boildeck EG
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Boiledeck BD cannon has to be the most annoying thing I've ever gone up against on a melee unit. Pretty sure it knocks back even if it hits a shield due to splash dmg.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Iseal wrote:
Boiledeck BD cannon has to be the most annoying thing I've ever gone up against on a melee unit. Pretty sure it knocks back even if it hits a shield due to splash dmg.

Hoverion Magna BF > Boiledeck

Because BF's fan is so much easier to aim

Boiledeck > Hoverion Magna BF

Because Boiledeck doesn't have a charge-up
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Ive become rather attached to my Toybox, yet the only time I see him is usually in lower ranked rooms.
Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:04 am

Scott-kip wrote:
Ive become rather attached to my Toybox, yet the only time I see him is usually in lower ranked rooms.

There was an old PurpleVision/EFB member, I think his name was CULEX, who used a Toybox and did pretty well with it. I haven't seen him in awhile so I don't know if it's still viable but Toybox BD just has so much range that if you can position yourself correctly you can do a lot of damage without anybody even knowing where you are and it has tons of capacity to fit those sexy M-LL Art weapons while still getting good stats.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:21 am

Hey Suguri. -*-

blead wrote:
Why Dual 3way? scratch
FreedomFighter wrote:
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Iseal wrote:

If you got knock into corner, just leave keyboard. it's all over.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:21 pm

I recall earlier, a few months ago, someone was asking about little ol Boildeck (back when gara 3 was still around). I can't remember for the life of me, which one as better; EG or original. I think it's the latter though..

Dual slayer=+10 cost. The only bot I cannot live without dual slayer are my hoppers (I just can't make any other melee bit work just as well). Dual 3 way are an okay substitution, but nothing beats the dmg+stunlock+range dual slayers have to offer my hoppers >.>
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
Iseal wrote:

If you got knock into corner, just leave keyboard. it's all over.

It's more fun to hit airs with it, not only is it +80 damage, but you'll knock them out of the sky every time. I think I junked mine since the internal carts don't grant more ammo.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 pm

blead wrote:
Hey Suguri. -*-

blead wrote:
Why Dual 3way? scratch
FreedomFighter wrote:
If you have to ask, I already know you've never used dual 3way bit.

That said, why the hell would I want to use Dual Slayer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next