Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More

Go down 
+44
Lazyboy804
knyx
necrodrakath
Skulkraken
Aria
Scott-kip
Iseal
Klinkin
blead
Turkeysaur
God is a Cat Girl
HashiriyaR32
Mastermind
hyorinryu
Glass
Trill
Hyoka
That_Wiesel_Guy
Yokura
Kitouski
Intet
CapeMike
xzpwnz
FireKiller87
Raiser
FenixStryk
Valkyrie
Tryrant
FreedomFighter
Kurata
Fireflywater
IronFist
Midona
Hellenisti
bippusuta
MicroVolts
Rinrin
UncleBobbie
RekiEXE
yilx
SkyPanic
Suguri
ngelicdark
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Both garula birds. High core fly, lots of cap, good carts, deceptive hit-box. I see a few every now and then, and I used to play mine all the time, but most people just strip the arms off and never do anything with them.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Intet wrote:
Both garula birds. High core fly, lots of cap, good carts, deceptive hit-box. I see a few every now and then, and I used to play mine all the time, but most people just strip the arms off and never do anything with them.
Kind of overshadowed by Geograsis F-Type at this point, but I use my Ro cube garulabird on my main (despite having a geo f), and my Ro cube Sadie on my dos alt.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 am

I still think Priestol(MediQ) is vastly underrated; it's a great and cheap 'starter' Support with a Short Repair Bit as it's default Bit, solid cartridge selection(mine has Stealth/Broad Radar/Boost Run) and it's small size/profile makes it a pain in the butt to hit at speed...; bought one soon as I could after the game went live, and even now at lv 9, it still sees use in defensive Epoch matches!

...now if I could just nab that High PriestolQ.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 am

Suguri wrote:
Intet wrote:
Kind of overshadowed by Geograsis F-Type at this point, but I use my Ro cube garulabird on my main (despite having a geo f), and my Ro cube Sadie on my dos alt.

Yah my geo-f has become my starduster of choice, but damn do they look cool. I should start using mine again to test out a few weapons. There are a few minor perks to them, they have broad radar, more hp, and oddly enough take less exp to level than a geo-f.
Back to top Go down
Lullaby
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:25 pm

I'm not sure if anyone has said this bot before so ... :

[b]Crabberoid

Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm pretty sure Crabby got mentioned in the useless cores thread >> Not sure if he deserves the love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6