Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion on getting another AIR Robo

Go down 
+7
Suguri
BNOISE
Broken
reVelske
xzpwnz
Mirien
NeWIZ
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

Opinion on getting another AIR Robo Empty
PostSubject: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:52 pm

I need opinions on which of the two Air robos I should go for next (both have UC and Rt versions in the shop). The two I have mind are Izuna Kamui Nagi and Crimrose. I currently have a Mach Knight as my only AIR type and would like input on which of the two to go for and why.
Back to top Go down
Mirien
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:57 pm

I have 3 izunas, just saying =x
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Does it have to be between the 2?
2s Izuna is close to useless
2s Crimrose will eventually become a seraph so the rt version makes no difference
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Feel free to give other recommended choices for AIR units. The thing is, I want to save up UC (and still need to get Rt sometime) before going forward with a decision or just wait longer.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Seraph is too mainstream, become pro with Izuna.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:13 pm

reVelske wrote:
Hipster reV Surprised.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:26 pm

reVelske wrote:

If I recall correctly, there was a regular Izuna Kamui. Is that version a garapon, Rt, or other kind of exclusive? The Nagi version is the only one I've in the shop unless I missed something.
Back to top Go down
Mirien
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:28 pm

NeWIZ wrote:
reVelske wrote:

If I recall correctly, there was a regular Izuna Kamui. Is that version a garapon, Rt, or other kind of exclusive? The Nagi version is the only one I've in the shop unless I missed something.
I've both and I like more the regular, but Nagi has MB
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:29 pm

There are different hair colored variants in garapon that have different lg and bs
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Buy both.

Stick Izuna legs onto Crimrose.
And stick with crim till you at least lvl her to lvl 8 and transform her.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Mirien wrote:
NeWIZ wrote:
reVelske wrote:

What do you mean about the Nagi variant having MB? I remember that the regular version allows the Leg or BS parts to be removed compared to the Nagi one.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:39 pm

BNOISE wrote:
Buy both.

Stick Izuna legs onto Crimrose.

That would mean rolling for a regular Izuna from the Garapon, but I understand that by doing so allows for a certain subweapon for use. Level 8 is the minimum to promote Crimrose, but I've heard it's better to do so at Lvl 10.
Back to top Go down
Mirien
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:46 pm

NeWIZ wrote:
Mirien wrote:
NeWIZ wrote:

What do you mean about the Nagi variant having MB? I remember that the regular version allows the Leg or BS parts to be removed compared to the Nagi one.
Is the cartridge Moving Burst, regular version lack of this
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Izuna has better stats than Nagi and better parts, but is gara only (and apparently lacks moving burst).

Speaking strictly in terms of UC airs: The only UC air that I don't find to be good is regular Mach Knight. Every other one is usable at an efficient level in some manner or another. If you aren't going to promote to seraph and aren't planning on heavy tuning, I'd recommend Sword Wing for S-air. Mach Knight One and Izuna Kamui Nagi are both effective M-airs, but if you aren't interested in the double pulse missile core or removable HD, Nagi has slightly better stats. I'd still recommend getting an MK1 for its parts though; its arms are useful on airs, its legs are useful on all L-size bots, and its HD gives very nice stats for any fly-based bot.
Back to top Go down
Mirien
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Suguri wrote:
Izuna has better stats than Nagi and better parts, but is gara only (and apparently lacks moving burst).
The same with image
Regular:
Opinion on getting another AIR Robo Sinttulo-5
Nagi:
Opinion on getting another AIR Robo Sinttulo2
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:03 pm

gogo strawberry izuna
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Thank you for your responses. Any other advice concerning AIR robos is welcome. Opinions on the Float Dash cartridge and is it recommended on any/certain AIR robos.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Float Dash is up to personal preference. It makes for a nice evasive maneuver if you're standing under a PS or repair bit and need to GTFO when something starts shooting at you, and it makes for a nice getaway move if you run out of boost in enemy territory; spam float dashes until it's safe for you to let your boost charge enough for regular flight.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:14 pm

If you got the RT, the 2 Brickgales especially the blue one is recommended. If not Izuna Kamui Nagi is recommended, due to it being M size for customability. Or alternately, hunt Tentrion parts (especially's it's AM and HD). Wisp spam is not recommended unless you are using seraph with wing's open, due to the amount of nicole malice nowadays.
Waiting for this =>http://www42.atwiki.jp/cosmicbreak/pages/2504.html Psychocluster?

Opinion on getting another AIR Robo ScreenShot_20110209_2116_03_484
Opinion on getting another AIR Robo ScreenShot_20110209_2112_01_765
Opinion on getting another AIR Robo ScreenShot_20110209_2115_19_843
Opinion on getting another AIR Robo ScreenShot_20110209_2147_16_046
Opinion on getting another AIR Robo ScreenShot_20110209_2145_55_671
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Suguri wrote:

Speaking strictly in terms of UC airs: The only UC air that I don't find to be good is regular Mach Knight. Every other one is usable at an efficient level in some manner or another. If you aren't going to promote to seraph and aren't planning on heavy tuning, I'd recommend Sword Wing for S-air. Mach Knight One and Izuna Kamui Nagi are both effective M-airs, but if you aren't interested in the double pulse missile core or removable HD, Nagi has slightly better stats. I'd still recommend getting an MK1 for its parts though; its arms are useful on airs, its legs are useful on all L-size bots, and its HD gives very nice stats for any fly-based bot.

What makes Mach Knight One better than its regular counterpart? While I do plan to promote a Crim to Seraph (when I get one and reach the necessary level) what are some advantages that the Seraph version has compared to a highly customized/tuned/leveled non-promoted Crimrose?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:47 pm

roll lop gara 1 and 2 get suzaku and put serions hd on it 60 dmg a lighting gun out dmg all airs even ones with star dusts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:06 pm

BNOISE wrote:
Get up to lvl 10 then promoting her to seraph will give you better stats.
If you actually promoted her at lvl 8 or 9. Then you really are... *speechless*
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Nilla wrote:
gogo strawberry izuna
Nilla so horny Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:10 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Nilla wrote:
gogo strawberry izuna
Nilla so horny Embarassed

Do me a favor, stop typing the same shit, especially when it has no place in a thread.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:25 pm

NeWIZ wrote:

What makes Mach Knight One better than its regular counterpart?

Better core stats, better head. I personally like the internal more, but I guess that's really up to you. Air-to-ground blast weapons seem silly to me when they're only going to be hitting things that have blast guard.

NeWIZ wrote:

While I do plan to promote a Crim to Seraph (when I get one and reach the necessary level) what are some advantages that the Seraph version has compared to a highly customized/tuned/leveled non-promoted Crimrose?
  • Considerably higher stats in all categories aside from capacity.
  • Internal attack: Seraph Tackle - Loop in the air with invincibility that does melee damage. Mostly just for dodging or extending your flight distance just before running out of boost, but I've seen seraphs in JP combo it with a scythe.
  • Locked BS2 with Seraph Wings: The locked BS lets you change your legs to whatever you want (regular crim has her BS attached to her legs, preventing you from using LGs without a BS on her). Seraph Wings gives you 25~31 seconds of 40+ fly flight, and gives you an anti-homing buff so missiles and other homing weapons won't track you well.
  • 3-slot parts: All Seraph parts are always 3-slot. You get to keep the old crim's parts, too.
  • Seraph LG: +4 fly legs with a solid amount of HP and other stats, too.
  • Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on getting another AIR Robo   Opinion on getting another AIR Robo Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinion on getting another AIR Robo
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next