Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More

Go down 
+44
Lazyboy804
knyx
necrodrakath
Skulkraken
Aria
Scott-kip
Iseal
Klinkin
blead
Turkeysaur
God is a Cat Girl
HashiriyaR32
Mastermind
hyorinryu
Glass
Trill
Hyoka
That_Wiesel_Guy
Yokura
Kitouski
Intet
CapeMike
xzpwnz
FireKiller87
Raiser
FenixStryk
Valkyrie
Tryrant
FreedomFighter
Kurata
Fireflywater
IronFist
Midona
Hellenisti
bippusuta
MicroVolts
Rinrin
UncleBobbie
RekiEXE
yilx
SkyPanic
Suguri
ngelicdark
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Seraph users are separated into different groups:

Hurr Durr Wing Spammer: 40 TEC builds if the ppl can fund for em. If not, mostly just hurr durr.

38/40 FLY Seraphs: Your typical AIR load out. Nothing special except for perhaps extra cap and a pretty face. She has no MB to make use of, nor BR. But she does have stun regain. Probably has air loop/accel roll.

Hopper Crims: I've seen maybe 2-3 different people play one. But the only one I can think of that stands out is Vyo.

Hopper crim sounds fun, but a lot of people carry baz into battle. Antihoming can only help so much.

But then again, most hoppers are 1k cost, 1500+ damage in a good run, and rinse and repeat. So meh.

Actually I think I'll try building one for kicks. Could put my ABR to good use.

Mai-chan is hawt (I'm sorry, I find her so ._. ) and she's pretty herp derp to play (though too herp derp for me). If I had her, I'd give her the most awesome lingerie skin ever--

Okay so maybe a girl shouldn't be saying that. Embarassed But I probably wouldn't use her too much. Aivisu is my right click "spammer."
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Patty lop
Fizalivan
Destructor (normal & cn)
Elisalotte
Medi aide
Victory 1
Gwyain
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:13 pm

xzpwnz wrote:

Medi aide
I'll start maining medi aide again when people stop stealing my trees and wonder drugs and learn to kill things by themselves. :<
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Just my own opinions....

Pulsardio(partially averted with the recent Sigma model)
Squidol Girl
Destructor CN
Melfie(and Melfi-Chan)
ToyBox(original flavor)
..I'll add more if I think of them! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm

My waifu. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Hartigarm origional
Hartigarm ASLT
Geo G-type (dispite being amazing, stock, I never see one)
Priestol/high priestol
Both aquillas
Shin cybersonic
Toybox baz

Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Geo G is usually used for a JHam setup, but fails (partly) because he doesn't have stun regain. He does have amazing capacity though, and iirc, quick boost (which is pretty cool). For the aforementioned reason, people get daed over him.

Why hati orig? Hati ASLT has...well an okay raid rifle internal (does..too little damage for the amount of shots, and it runs through ammo quickly) but it's okay.

Priestol has good parts, but I don't see the core being too useful.

Agreed on both aquilas; though I think that should be changed to orig aquila and the green aquila that was in the EVE-gara (I didn't get him, so I don't remember his name..I forgot he existed XD )

Agreed on everything else.

MJG though is kinda iffy. The only great thing (that is a double edged sword) is that her parts are locked; xmas version comes with the bs slot though and more skinning ability so those are pluses. Also the fact that she's a S bot with BR with a small frame. But otherwise, I don't see how that separates herself from other S bots.

Especially when you have butterflea and his capability of easy 40 fly and good tec. Plus the fact that I think he's a smaller hitbox (at least shorter).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
MJG though is kinda iffy. The only great thing (that is a double edged sword) is that her parts are locked; xmas version comes with the bs slot though and more skinning ability so those are pluses. Also the fact that she's a S bot with BR with a small frame. But otherwise, I don't see how that separates herself from other S bots.

Especially when you have butterflea and his capability of easy 40 fly and good tec. Plus the fact that I think he's a smaller hitbox (at least shorter).
Don't care, my waifu still needs more love!
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:54 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Why hati orig?

The core weapon is like a ghetto jet hammer, with both internals it's surprisingly effective. Over shadowed by dae, easily accessable though. Has an excellent cart selection and capacity.

ngelicdark wrote:
Priestol has good parts, but I don't see the core being too useful.

It's not anything special, it's just okay, like a lot of overlooked bots. Hp growth is alright, capacity is pretty good while still being under 1k cost. High priestol has growing wonder, only shared by a select few bots.

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Intet wrote:
High priestol has growing wonder, only shared by a select few bots Medi Aide.
Fixed for accuracy.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:17 pm

LXE wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:

Don't care, my waifu still needs more love!

I was trying to keep this thread as objective as possible *facepalms*

On that part though, I thought you'd like to keep your waifu all to yourself. Frankly if she was being shared by every man playing CB well.. I don't think that'd sit tight with you now would it? Unless you like watching that kinda stuff. ./humor

Off the derailment factor though, completely forgot about that. Though iirc, high priestol q doesn't have that cart...does he?
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Let's see... going down shop and then garapon...

Butterflea
Destructor
Hound Dog
Victory1
Fizalivan
Pawnger
Sword Wing
Locomotive X
Gigantinger
Cyclotes
Gun Arms
Connie Sheriff
Both Scaregants

And uhhh... that's all I can really think of atm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Doesn't Thoarla Chan also have Growing Wonder? Not sure cause I dun have her myself... x:
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Yokura wrote:
Doesn't Thoarla Chan also have Growing Wonder? Not sure cause I dun have her myself... x:
...oh wow. I never heard anyone mention that, ever.

Indeed you're right, and she even gets it at lv1.

Damn, she's pretty great for a chibi.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Suguri wrote:
Yokura wrote:

What...time to pull it out of sub garage.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Sigma Clocks
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Suguri wrote:
Yokura wrote:

Not sure. Both people I asked who have Thoarla chan says that she doesn't have Growing Wonder. If you got your info the same place I got mine, then it might just be Koi not updating well enough, Lulz.

Anybody want to screenshot? >':
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Pulsardio series, Sigma Clock series, Jack Gadget 2 (I say 2 because #1 is reaaaally hard to use), Hound Dog, Butterflea, Maril March AM2/AM3, Gun arms, Herr Victor.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Dayu never gets any love ;A;
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Yokura wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Yokura wrote:

Not sure. Both people I asked who have Thoarla chan says that she doesn't have Growing Wonder. If you got your info the same place I got mine, then it might just be Koi not updating well enough, Lulz.

Anybody want to screenshot? >':
welp

I'll go cross-reference with JPwiki, just a sec.

EDIT: yeah I think he typo'd putting it in, she has Tough Wonder Bit, not Growing Wonder.
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:31 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Sigma Clocks

They're underestimated.

If you're hit by that status effect, your interval becomes shit.
Movement speed slows by a small margin, but the interval part is more important.

Think of a nano machinegun reduced to mini bazooka interval.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Trill wrote:
Dayu never gets any love ;A;
*scrolls up and looks at my list* Crap.

And Dayu. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 pm

asd
I left a lot out of mine
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:06 am

LazFlamme and Tesladonna is among the many moebots who need moar.
Back to top Go down
hyorinryu
hyorinryu

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Hyoka wrote:
LazFlamme and Tesladonna is among the many moebots who need moar.

Really, I see Laz fairly often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next