Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More

Go down 
+44
Lazyboy804
knyx
necrodrakath
Skulkraken
Aria
Scott-kip
Iseal
Klinkin
blead
Turkeysaur
God is a Cat Girl
HashiriyaR32
Mastermind
hyorinryu
Glass
Trill
Hyoka
That_Wiesel_Guy
Yokura
Kitouski
Intet
CapeMike
xzpwnz
FireKiller87
Raiser
FenixStryk
Valkyrie
Tryrant
FreedomFighter
Kurata
Fireflywater
IronFist
Midona
Hellenisti
bippusuta
MicroVolts
Rinrin
UncleBobbie
RekiEXE
yilx
SkyPanic
Suguri
ngelicdark
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Makes me want a Dayu now. D:

.. This a good thread to yoink new things to play with.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Destructor girl needs more love too Embarassed I got one today from my cubes...
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Pikmin wrote:

I failed and pulled xmass destructor girl, no core weapon...blarg.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Yokura wrote:

This^ is why I made this thread.

Xmas DG is hopper core. And skinnable one. Not much otherwise though =/

Tho I hafta say Destructor>DG if you can get past the moeness.
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Medi Aide is underestimated as a healer. She has nice tgh for an s sized bot and is one of the few bots in the game to get Growing Wonder. And her hair, it's just so... swirly...
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 am

ngelicdark wrote:
Yokura wrote:

This^ is why I made this thread.

Xmas DG is hopper core. And skinnable one. Not much otherwise though =/

Tho I hafta say Destructor>DG if you can get past the moeness.

Yah but for hoppers, I have no shortage of amataus to build, and even have at least one complete lol.

I don't like moe bots in general, cept a few, will probably get a destructor since I didn't get one from a cube, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:56 am

Dayu + Ouraikiri is missing a booster slot.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:12 pm

LXE wrote:
My waifu. Embarassed

your love aren't enough?

Back to top Go down

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:34 pm

*Daruma Star wishes to be your friend*

{accept} {decline}

*Tarantulic wishes to be your friend*

{accept} {decline}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:46 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
LXE wrote:
My waifu. Embarassed
your love aren't enough?
Not really, she's scared of all the badd poepl who might do all sorts of bad things to her. But I protect her!
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:18 pm

LXE does realize I'm talking about umbrella Dayu, not derpy Ouraikiri dayu

I saw one just now, its like they didnt even redo her animatioins to account for her dress
Her running animation looks sloppy and horrible, its the same as regular Ouka, but with a big dress flapping retardedly up and down.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Intet wrote:
Pikmin wrote:

I failed and pulled xmass destructor girl, no core weapon...blarg.
give me that i wanted an xmas girl.
and ur wayyy undestimating her.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Helingal

Fun to use right out of the showroom floor, but is completely reliant on tunes and accessories for any increase in performance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Trill wrote:

I saw one just now, its like they didnt even redo her animatioins to account for her dress
Her running animation looks sloppy and horrible, its the same as regular Ouka, but with a big dress flapping retardedly up and down.

She just looks pretty when walking/standing. I've seen one wildly lagging in a lvl 5 room a few days ago. Was like, whoa wait, Dayu has that combo whut? (then conked self for not realizing hi, they gave out the promotional prizes).

Oh yeah I forgot to say this: the only reason why DG > Destructor is because she can enhance her internal 4x vs Destructor's 2x (and maybe that she's slimmer than Destructor. You can mold Destructor to be tiny though.)

Pick your poison.

Last edited by ngelicdark on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:58 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
the only reason why DG > Destructor is because she can enhance her internal 4x vs Destructor's 4 (and maybe that she's slimmer than Destructor.
I think you meant Destructor's x2 :v
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:00 pm

^Meant that. I've had a long day of menial house chores and working on my monster thread (WHICH IS FINALLY "DONE" HUZZAH).

Tired.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:12 pm

It would be awesome if Destructor's internals upgrades were like Jack Gadget 2.

Jack Gadget 2 goes from

Quote :
Force 13
Ammo 120
Range 300
Speed 180
Int 1500

To

Quote :

Force 20
Ammo 150
Range 360
Speed 200
Int 1500

with both internals.

He gets almost as good and even superior on certain "stats" comparing with Destructor with both carts as well.
-3 force, +20 ammo, -20 range, +20 speed and -1000 interval. Not mentioning being really small and able to equip... Tons of carts (is it all or just a little few aren't allowed?)? Long range bit, burst bit (Spam those missiles, make it feel like it's raining gunpowder), etc.

If you ask me, Destructor's internals are rather badly done, or they did it on purpose since it's a cheap bot that you buy with UC.
Make another version, with the same internal weapon and with better core upgrades, and even if it costs 100k, I would buy it.
And I have a DG too. Though the core upgrades are expensive and still have little effect. :/
Instead of fixing it, they just added 2 more upgrades. :/
Well, back then it would keep the game balanced, but now they are rather outdated with those stats.

Kinda of sad to say that the gara breaks the game balance and that the shop bots are outdated. It makes the shop feel useless. That shouldn't happen. :/
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:28 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
It would be awesome if Destructor's internals upgrades were like Jack Gadget 2.

Jack Gadget 2 goes from

Quote :
Force 13
Ammo 120
Range 300
Speed 180
Int 1500

To

Quote :

Force 20
Ammo 150
Range 360
Speed 200
Int 1500

with both internals.

He gets almost as good and even superior on certain "stats" comparing with Destructor with both carts as well.
-3 force, +20 ammo, -20 range, +20 speed and -1000 interval. Not mentioning being really small and able to equip... Tons of carts (is it all or just a little few aren't allowed?)? Long range bit, burst bit (Spam those missiles, make it feel like it's raining gunpowder), etc.

If you ask me, Destructor's internals are rather badly done, or they did it on purpose since it's a cheap bot that you buy with UC.
Make another version, with the same internal weapon and with better core upgrades, and even if it costs 100k, I would buy it.
And I have a DG too. Though the core upgrades are expensive and still have little effect. :/
Instead of fixing it, they just added 2 more upgrades. :/
Well, back then it would keep the game balanced, but now they are rather outdated with those stats.

Kinda of sad to say that the gara breaks the game balance and that the shop bots are outdated. It makes the shop feel useless. That shouldn't happen. :/

Destructors core is upgrade is bad in hindsight, it doesn't scale well with power creep. Shop bots are still plenty good built correctly.

Jack gadget suffers a bit from capacity, it's a good bot, and plenty of fun, but he needs float dash and that doesn't come till level 6 lol.

I don't like x-mass' DG lack of a core weapon because if I wanted a vanilla ART I have plenty of options. It's a good bot, but that doesn't mean I like it.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:41 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Kind of sad to see that people are bad enough at build making that they think this. I use Psycho Cluster, XX Cross Raptor, Elisalotte, Ouka, and Renny. I also use Fizalivan, Elme, Ace Braver, Lazflamme, Misside, Beezle, and on other accounts, Victory 1. I also mained Thoarla for quite awhile. If I bounce between these bots, I don't see any real difference in my score between my gara bots and my shop/drop bots. Maybe it's just because certain gara bots are just that much easier to see obvious builds for (i.e. get ah-chan, fire that homing blaster once, and think "oh god I should dual-wield ABRs abuse this") compared to UC bots, but I don't see the balance as being as horrible as people like to think, with few exceptions.

Now, certain gara weapons, on the other hand...

And in regards to Destructor there are better ways to be spending your levelups than pumping the subwep anyway.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:42 am

Suguri wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Kind of sad to see that people are bad enough at build making that they think this. I use Psycho Cluster, XX Cross Raptor, Elisalotte, Ouka, and Renny. I also use Fizalivan, Elme, Ace Braver, Lazflamme, Misside, Beezle, and on other accounts, Victory 1. I also mained Thoarla for quite awhile. If I bounce between these bots, I don't see any real difference in my score between my gara bots and my shop/drop bots. Maybe it's just because certain gara bots are just that much easier to see obvious builds for (i.e. get ah-chan, fire that homing blaster once, and think "oh god I should dual-wield ABRs abuse this") compared to UC bots, but I don't see the balance as being as horrible as people like to think, with few exceptions.

Now, certain gara weapons, on the other hand...

And in regards to Destructor there are better ways to be spending your levelups than pumping the subwep anyway.

I notice the difference. :/
And it's even more evident on melee/lnd bots.
Once I tried the shop Hati with Kamui and Domiclown AM (the normal AM, not the weapons). It felt like shit. Even on a level 5 room. But I'm not doing it like Mau-br does, which he is quite successful with that build. Why? Fighting him with melee is like fighting an Ivis with CV. He lags so much, that he barely gets stunned from your melee and even attacks you in the middle of your combo. Go with a ranged weapon and watch him blinking like fireworks, but the damage counter won't go down.
What do? Alpha with him? Accel is better. Use rifles? Small bots are better. Etc.
But, he might actually be a good as a boost run bot, but without a good weapon, it does feel useless. At some point I was thinking about trying to make a good bot out of him, but gave up really fast thanks to the tuning being so horrible.
And since I need to spend an endless amount of hours to get enough mats back to tune something, I need to have priorities. Unfortunately, he's not part of them.
Gara version. Get Machine, get 2 K-shield, lag your way to infinity.

Today I junked my Maxis and redid it again. It was fun, except when I had an air over me. But hey, I have this handy zook. But most of the shots will miss because I have 3 slots, broken.
Look at the gara versions. Better fire rate or dual railgun that gives better accuracy (actually it gives more chances to hit, but expends ammo faster). Unlike bots like Gathima that have 2 different versions (not mentioning the Mod variant), but both had the same core, just different AMs. Maxis versions are more like upgrades.
Back to the beta, I loved my Maxis II. Now (for sometime already) I have Maxis (I), and it felt like I was downgraded.

Sturbanger just feels overly flawed.

Amateus. I actually don't have the shop version because people say that it's not as good as muchi? And I already have 3 muchis, I don't need more. If I had Nova only, maybe I would but the shop version, but since muchi and the shop version look so much alike, I just don't feel like wasting RT on it when I have a full commando of muchis.

And so on.

Destructor just feels more like an unique bot? I don't really see other bots doing the same thing as he does, except DG and Jack Gadget 2. Maybe that AM that comes with... a gara version of an UC bot that I forgot the name.
I can do well with Destructor, but if there is certain kinds of imbalance on the match, it can pretty much get me killed pretty fast.

Before Sugoi and the lag get so bad, I could almost kill lnds with a mechled, and just don't remember killing a lnd because airs always came by to help him. Though Mechled aiming just derps too much. At a certain point I got sick of it.

And do you know what also makes the shop feel outdated for me? The lack of actual updates to it. Except some weapons, the dispatch items and the Chibis (which are only there for a limited time), when was the last time that they added a bot to the shop (RT or UC), or a weapon to UC?
I already have most of the bots from the shop. And I just don't have them all ready to be used because the tuning system is so retarded.

What you would call main bots or main commando, mine is mostly gara bots. But great part of the time, I also use bots from the shop, like destructor, because I like them.
And even when I do well with them, they still feel outmatched by something else that is bought with RT or rolled out.
Just like how I was using Maxis (I) today and at a certain point the enemy had Maxis II, and when I first saw him, I took 2/3 hits right away, when I could only fire 1 at a time, or 2 with hypershot. And being the only art attacking him made me feel like my bot was outdated (though being level 1 made it feel weaker).
But hey, at a certain point I managed to get Game Warrior when there was people using Maxis II. And my Maxis isn't smaller because I will need to tune him, so I'm using slightly bigger parts that get me a couple of better stats.

And just in case:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:23 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

ALL THIS RAGE

<----uses a Seraph, DG, and Jikun Long in his main commando. Switches for LazFlamme, Lily Rain, shop Thoarla, maybe two or three others. All bots are UC or RT shop, or in the case of Seraph and Jikun, beginner and lvlup bots.
<----can fight with the proshitheads with all their fancy-pansy gara bots.

Protip: LEARN TO RUN THE F**K AWAY AND YOU WILL LIVE LONGER
No gara bot has ultimate dominance over ANY part of the metagame, unless you count OP Ah-chan, and even she has weaknesses(protip: in case you didn't notice, Ah-bitch lacks the anti-homing abilities of Seraph Crim). Simple evasive tactics and unpredictability, combined with mobility, will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS give the user the upper hand IN ANY COMBAT SITUATION! Sure, gara bots have that ability to "HURR DURR I SPAM ONE BUTTON TO WIN", but with a little buildcrafting effort and some tuning, any bot can be made equal or, if not equal, at least competitive.
But if you don't listen to anything I just typed, if tactical expertise, mobility, and evasion seem just a silly waste of time, then at least think to yourself, "no matter how much gara bots they fling at me, I'll always have more skill than they do". And then play like you have more skill than they do.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:07 am

FireKiller87 wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

ALL THIS RAGE

<----uses a Seraph, DG, and Jikun Long in his main commando. Switches for LazFlamme, Lily Rain, shop Thoarla, maybe two or three others. All bots are UC or RT shop, or in the case of Seraph and Jikun, beginner and lvlup bots.

No gara bot has ultimate dominance over ANY part of the metagame, unless you count OP Ah-chan, and even she has weaknesses(protip: in case you didn't notice, Ah-bitch lacks the anti-homing abilities of Seraph Crim). Simple evasive tactics and unpredictability, combined with mobility, will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS give the user the upper hand IN ANY COMBAT SITUATION! Sure, gara bots have that ability to "HURR DURR I SPAM ONE BUTTON TO WIN", but with a little buildcrafting effort and some tuning, any bot can be made equal or, if not equal, at least competitive.
But if you don't listen to anything I just typed, if tactical expertise, mobility, and evasion seem just a silly waste of time, then at least think to yourself, "no matter how much gara bots they fling at me, I'll always have more skill than they do". And then play like you have more skill than they do.

I just -wish- I could be more effective, but so far, the bots I've used have all been either UC, survey Rt, and the odd Ro Cube....

Basically, I just play with whatever feels comfortable, and I've just recently acquired a Saggi Maxis thanks to the 50rt I got from the fanvid contest...lovin' it! Smile

Problem is, though, most of my bots are large, bulky things and not exactly meant for mobility, heh...Boost Run for the RUN AWAY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 am

Trill wrote:
Bad English hides what you're trying to say... scratch
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:26 am

FireKiller87 wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

ALL THIS RAGE

I'm not going to listen to you, because I already know that. :/
(Example, my Muchi has 37 wlk. And if I wanted to, I could make it 40. And yes, it's supposed to run and not fly, and it can survive an entire battle. For what I need it to, wlk is more reliable than flying short periods of time.)
Most of the time I have cost 0. Even on Epoch I finish it on top 10 with cost 0 or below 3k. (notice on my previous post, a screen of when there was better bots than mine, and I survived the entire battle and got gamewarrior as well. Even though the enemy team derped a lot, still there wasn't a total take over over their side. We also had 2 chibis, which helped a lot.)
Though thanks to the lag other problems just rise up. Hey! I just avoided Lolibox's missiles! WOOHOO!!! *stunned and HP taken away* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (it doesn't happen always, thankfully)
Or the teleporting lnds that no one can hit and that at a certain point they get you and lag your hp to 0 (unless you are an air, which I don't play with).
Etc etc etc.

Tactics to run away from the enemy. Run towards your team mates, leave them to die in your place.

BTW, that kind of thinking seems to create more monsters than it helps people. But it's not like I don't have plenty of space for them on my ignore list.
And yup, I can't follow that. I've stopped lying to myself sometime ago? So yeah. Not going to pretend that I don't see how crappy the game is right now and pretend that I'm the best, when I'm not.

Internet dwellers seem to have a rather simple minded. Mistaking people stating facts/opinions for raging.
It feels like people are putting words on my mouth, in this case, emotions.
If anything, when it comes to this game, it's disappointment, not rage.

Oh, before I forget. That's a funny commando.
I mean, DG is alright, the rest is just cheap.
I'm actually just saying this in last because if it came first, there would be no reason to comment on the rest of the post. :/

I like how people make everything sound so easy, since they always follow the 1vs1 mindset, when it's not 1vs1, but many vs many. Not to mention that they always have the right bot/loadout.
Pretty much why the problem of bots like AG isn't to counter her, is how she makes the game tedious.
Back to top Go down

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:45 am

I feel compelled to remind people that the name of the thread is "Bots That CBEN Should Love More"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next