Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need someones opinion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrXerxes
MrXerxes

Male Posts : 24

Need someones opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:08 am

I need someones opinion on these weapons: Oar Edge, Photon Saber, Magnetic Whip (That drawing whip thingy from the RT shop.) or Hyper Spinner. It's for a hopping LND as I prefer to hop using melee instead off guns. Only with specific units, like Misty, will I hope with a gun. (Probably a scouter rifle or Pierce Gun.)
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:20 am

They are all gimmicky toys, I'd recommend spending your rt elsewhere if you are actually looking for something arena-effective rather than silly fun.
Back to top Go down
MrXerxes
MrXerxes

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 am

Hmm, it is for silly fun actually, I already have a main weapon on my list, but this is just to actually "play" with my opponents, instead of my other unit, which is focussed on being annoying as hell with a scythe.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 am

Oar Edge blocks shell/beam bullets

Photon Saber when used in the air has a high tracking

Whip pulls shit to you but not by much for it's speed

Hyper spinner has a long range gimmickblahsomething

Basically if you have to get one, take Hyper Spinner.

Edit: Alternatively, hop with boomerang axe. That thing's based on TEC.
Back to top Go down
MrXerxes
MrXerxes

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 am

Ah thanks for the nice tips Hyoka, but Oar Edge doesn't block beam bullets as I had seen in a video, they went right through. And I kind off forgot my SUP units... so if I change my mind, I'll get an M sized SUP with a that gravity thingy, looks nice to annoy the hell out of Eris.

Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:40 am

Gravity moves too slow
Back to top Go down
MrXerxes
MrXerxes

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:43 am

I know that, but you never know when you get asaulted, since when you get spammed by an Eris you die most of the times, you can fire the Gun and slow her enough for your team to finish her off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:46 am

MrXerxes wrote:
I know that, but you never know when you get asaulted, since when you get spammed by an Eris you die most of the times, you can fire the Gun and slow her enough for your team to finish her off.
Actually, what slows her down is the fact that she's eating you alive and not the fact that you're firing a gun.
Why? Eris likes taking her time to enjoy her food and when you're stun-locked, you won't be able to pull the trigger anyway.

So when you see an Eris, unless you're skilled enough to take her down on your own or you have a fag bot that is capable of taking her down, RUN FOR YOU LIFE BEFORE YOU GET TURNED INTO IKIZUKURI.

Last edited by LXE on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrXerxes
MrXerxes

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 am

True, CS just has to invent something to counter the game breakers, else it's so boring, I mean most of the times the team with the most Zero's on it's side wins, The only Zero I like is a melee Resha as that one requires a bit of skill, Eris can be spammed to death by an Axer, I found that out.. just need something like su-chan's whip to lock her sub attacks for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:04 am

MrXerxes wrote:
True, CS just has to invent something to counter the game breakers, else it's so boring, I mean most of the times the team with the most Zero's on it's side wins, The only Zero I like is a melee Resha as that one requires a bit of skill, Eris can be spammed to death by an Axer, I found that out.. just need something like su-chan's whip to lock her sub attacks for a while.
CS-chan only pulls ideas out of its own arse to make life harder for us players.

They come up with the OP-bots that break the game so that we players can fix it by coming up with builds from the bots, parts and weapons that are not the top-prize in the Garapon. Like you said, if CS doesn't do anything about this problem, the game is boring. Might as well quit it because that's the best advice you're going to get from pros, experienced players and the like.

Resha is OP as hell, and Eris is a pain in the arse to kill.

Ever tried killing an Eris with another melee bot? Hell, it's like playing One hit wonder, You get hit once, BANG you die. There are some cases that you can survive it but most of the time you die.

Kill a Resha? You need an entire damn army to take care of her unless the person using her is an idiot. If an army can't even take care of that Resha, I'm sorry it's just IMPOSSIBRU.
Back to top Go down
MrXerxes
MrXerxes

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:12 am

I know that Eris is like a one hit kill, she easily murders my Kuten and Belial (ZSG). But I won't give up, if I do, they win.

And I had a nice fight with a Resha yesterday, only thing was that he kept his shield up the whole time, thus my kuten got in like... 5 hits or so before the shield was already up again.

I'm always trying to think of ways to destroy those two, my only one to troll Eris failed horribly as she teleports right through it, my plan was using a bugsy AM shield to shock her and quickly spam her with a melee weapon.

I also had an idea for Resha needing the bugsy BS, but that requires insane timing, it's to stop the nuke from blowing up in your face with 150 dmg, instead it blows up in her face with none.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:14 am

My lil sup bot isn't tuned, and slows down Eris and most melee. I just have to let them get closer to the point that they think I'm useless and rush forward. Then slow in the face. Though that... Geminion bot or whatever doesn't slow them for that long. D;
Back to top Go down
MrXerxes
MrXerxes

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:29 am

I know which one you mean, I think, and it's a nice unit, just thinking of it as a troll alpha fag, equip it that gravity thing, and a multi curve gun and it looks like fun xD.

Troll your opponents with attract and that other one and slow them, and alphafag them with a double speed tuned Multi Curve Gun and the curves from the AMs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:33 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
My lil sup bot isn't tuned, and slows down Eris and most melee. I just have to let them get closer to the point that they think I'm useless and rush forward. Then slow in the face. Though that... Geminion bot or whatever doesn't slow them for that long. D;
Tarantulic + Handy Zooks + Berrl AM + Hypershot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need someones opinion.   Need someones opinion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need someones opinion.
Page 1 of 1