Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More

Go down 
+44
Lazyboy804
knyx
necrodrakath
Skulkraken
Aria
Scott-kip
Iseal
Klinkin
blead
Turkeysaur
God is a Cat Girl
HashiriyaR32
Mastermind
hyorinryu
Glass
Trill
Hyoka
That_Wiesel_Guy
Yokura
Kitouski
Intet
CapeMike
xzpwnz
FireKiller87
Raiser
FenixStryk
Valkyrie
Tryrant
FreedomFighter
Kurata
Fireflywater
IronFist
Midona
Hellenisti
bippusuta
MicroVolts
Rinrin
UncleBobbie
RekiEXE
yilx
SkyPanic
Suguri
ngelicdark
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Suguri wrote:
That said, why the hell would I want to use Dual Slayer?
To be a dick.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:56 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Suguri wrote:
To be a dick.
That's what I have axesword for.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Suguri wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Suguri wrote:
To be a dick.

Axesword more kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Hoverion Magna BF is a single burst, you can just dash/Sway/Short Boost/whateverthehell to get out of the way if you time it right and are at a good distance. Then you just close the distance before the charge finishes and tear it up. Also don't think it goes through Scaregant cape. Boiledeck has decently spaced shots, harder to see projectile, no charge time, and it splashes through cape. I ended up just using Nomad's breaker to kill the damn thing.
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:42 am

Aria wrote:
Suguri wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:

To be a dick.

Axesword more kick ass.

Is it really that much better?
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:37 am

Just play boomerangs dudes.

Boiledeck <3
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:42 am

Pwanger!
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Suguri wrote:
blead wrote:
Hey Suguri. -*-

blead wrote:
Why Dual 3way? scratch
FreedomFighter wrote:
why not Dual Slayer? what's so special about 3 ways? confused
If you have to ask, I already know you've never used dual 3way bit.

I accept, i never use 3 Ways before since i play only Izuna.
so this is like you said go figure out yourself?

there must be something with 3 ways..........i need to try
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:55 pm

Land shooter build. They're decent for that kind of role. They're not bad for hoppers either too.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Axeswords accomplish what dual slayers do with 0 cost.

A bit less damage on the sword with same reach and a much higher DPS axe with less range.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Thoarla Nimbus. I was looking through the shop, and her Jupitizer has pretty high damage. Her cartridges are also extremely varied (Boost Run? On an Air?), so there should be something there.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Thoarla is okay but Jupitizer is known not only for high damage, but slow onset (making it a hassle) and because of that, vulnerability (making it a hassle AND a danger).

All in all, she's a great L bot, but don't be counting on her internal to necessarily win you battles. She is a good bot though for parts, her core is not bad either, but there are better L AIRs you can deal with.

Unless you like all that moe moe..
Back to top Go down
Lazyboy804
Lazyboy804

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:00 pm

I'm just going to leave this here

Sturbanger
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Lazyboy804 wrote:

Sturbanger

I would like to play more with mine, but I just can't seem to hit with his internal's missiles. There's like a 50 range window where I can hit people just fine. When people get out of that that range window (backwards/forward), all the missiles just miss. So I'd rather use Standard (though the core missiles could have a better range. :s).
Even though when I fight one, most of their missiles hit me. scratch
I guess that I'm one of those, that you can throw a stone at the moon, but it will cross the ocean, break my window and fall inside my dinner.

More than once I looked at Shop Hati, and with the proper tuning you can make him a 40wlk|18Fly boost run bot. Though the problem is that you will only be able to increase the str or tgh, and he does have a really low tgh (at 11tgh, he gets stunned by almost every hit).
And he's big too, which makes him an easy target from the air.
I was testing the new Geo's AMs on him today, but there's this weird lag right now, so the weapons felt like derping too much (funny thing, on epoch with Kuten everything was alright, but with those AMs I can go through people and deal no damage, while that never happened with RS AM).
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:42 pm

I was looking at bots with Quick Jump, Quick Land, and Short Boost combo and realized: I think Melfi is the only support with that combo. That alone would make her valuable.

Shortboost , Quick Jump, Quick Land, Beamguard, 6x Capa with buckler and a nice hopper weapon = pretty nice hopper, with the added bonus of having a repair based side meaning she can take an offensive based WB and still be able to heal.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Trill wrote:
I was looking at bots with Quick Jump, Quick Land, and Short Boost combo and realized: I think Melfi is the only support with that combo.
She is.

Lazyboy804 wrote:

Sturbanger
Honestly, there's a reason you don't see Sturbanger getting much love. Generally speaking it takes a lot more effort than it's worth to make him truly effective. That doesn't mean you can't, he's just...not usually worth the effort unless you're a big Sturbanger fan.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 pm

I find Aide a somewhat good bot for healing and support (not just healing and running).
Her core isn't bad (nor are the parts), she has float dash, the parts can be changed. Even without that new AM (which I wanted and didn't got), you can still put nice parts on her. The only draw back is that she doesn't have any internal weapon or function.
(the bit part is always stupid)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 am

reason why u see less older gara bots is cause the ppl with em quit.

Pattys are everywhere in dos D=.

But ya its hard to see a original gara bot in arena cause most of the ppl quit.Until fia ouka was extinct. Ouka soon will go re extinct tho cause well most arts can out run it or fly. Doesent matter how fast your boost run ouka is they still have the smallest boost gauge if stalked right eventually the chasing bot if not a land will catch up and kill it. My 30 wlk boost run maxis with like 12 fly and 30 tec runs circles around em =).

So ya just get used to your fav bots diseapering.

Gathimas not being used cause of amateus muichi I just put his ams on muichi sorry gathy =(.

Now the lack of destrutor WAT DA FUCK ARE U NIGGAS DOING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YALL.Destrutor can out score toy cunts easily best uc anti air art its just wrong to not use him wrong.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:45 am

people tend to make Destructor fat
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:04 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

More than once I looked at Shop Hati, and with the proper tuning you can make him a 40wlk|18Fly boost run bot. Though the problem is that you will only be able to increase the str or tgh, and he does have a really low tgh (at 11tgh, he gets stunned by almost every hit).
And he's big too, which makes him an easy target from the air.
I was testing the new Geo's AMs on him today, but there's this weird lag right now, so the weapons felt like derping too much (funny thing, on epoch with Kuten everything was alright, but with those AMs I can go through people and deal no damage, while that never happened with RS AM).

Shop Hati is a great gunner, though. I leave him with high walk with Byne HN AMs and Double Gattling. Great for a middle-end game bot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:44 am

Pepens, Crimrose loves them. Why nobody love them too?
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:52 am

They're too horny and needy *looks at vega disc*
Back to top Go down
Lazyboy804
Lazyboy804

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Scott-kip wrote:
Ive become rather attached to my Toybox, yet the only time I see him is usually in lower ranked rooms.

I use mine fairly often. The problem are the maps. He's either super OP and can snipe all day without getting spotted, or does nothing and missiles fly into walls and other scenery.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Feng Mei
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:52 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Feng Mei

who love no aim bot other than noobs ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More   Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinion: Bots That CBEN Should Love More
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next