Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psycho Cluster??

Go down 
+16
chengsta
Bayonette
RoboFranky
SmileBrush
Hagane
Shaftronics
ziix
xzpwnz
boytitan2
Intet
necrio
Iseal
Midona
knyx
Suguri
En-zan
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
En-zan
En-zan

Male Posts : 22

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 pm

So, yeah...

I got this bot from SUGOI-Gara. The bot looks cool with those funnels. And the pulse missiles seemingly have good potential.

Any good builds [carts/parts] for this bot?

Or does this bot sucks?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 pm

It'll suck until you get it all its capacity carts and tune it. The internals both suck until you get the internal carts.

Basically, it's dead weight until lv9, then it becomes good.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:08 pm

It's an air psycho formula/sturbanger hybreed.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Agreed. Get all Raise capacity cartridge and enhance internal weapon, then it will be useful. Why? Because the Enhance improve the core weapon in an impressive way. Every stat are upgraded, FIRE RATE INCLUDED !

Feedback with all necessary cartridges : This bot is an excellent bombarder. The Sub core weapon have a very good range, and an impressive homing regardless of the position of enemy (flying/on ground), and do around 25 damages when it hit (50 on LND) per shot, and you got 100 shot (a launch take only 1 ammo, unlike Kamui legs and do comparable damages).
The main core weapon is a cheaper version of Air rider one : less damages if every bullet it, but 6 bullet instead of 2 at once so you've more chance to do damages per shot, and around same fire rate and homing capacity. And you run out of ammo for around the same fire duration (more ammo but more launch at once)

His stats are medium, nothing really impressive. I didn't looked much for Cartridges as he already need 9 cartridges for everything, and I'm pretty sure I'll take moving burst. Also he have not much free cost.

My actual setup with him :
HD : Baltheon (with some Fly tune up)
LG : Brickgale
BS : Gwayn
AM's : Geogratis AM2, equipped with Long Beam Rifle and Viper Shield
Mostly for cover, bombardement

Second setup :
HD : Baltheon
LG : Brickgale
BS : Baltheon (I need cost !)
AM's : Brickgale bluepew x2 + 2 Beam machine gun or 2 Mini Bazooka.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:10 pm

His sub is spammable I think, so if assuming the above is true, then you could do a lot of damage to a PS and the stuff under it. Also, the rocket pods launch from random directions like psycho formula's psybeams, so not even the user can predict where they'll launch from.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Sub has PulseMissile type homing. Homes better on lower targets. Thing is awesome as an AIRtillery.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 pm

knyx wrote:
His sub is spammable I think, so if assuming the above is true, then you could do a lot of damage to a PS and the stuff under it. Also, the rocket pods launch from random directions like psycho formula's psybeams, so not even the user can predict where they'll launch from.
The pods follow a specific cycle for each attack.

I'd upload pics, but I just realized there's twelve positions. x:
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:

Pretty sure formula's arms are also cycling, but I never paid special attention.

Computers can't go completely random, everything is an algorithm.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:56 pm

knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:

Pretty sure formula's arms are also cycling, but I never paid special attention.

formula AMs cycle between 3 positions.

cluster's bits cycle between... loads of positions.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:57 am

necrio wrote:
knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:

formula AMs cycle between 3 positions.

cluster's bits cycle between... loads of positions.

This. But in each position there is around 3 launcher right and 3 launcher left. So it don't make much difference.

The sub weapon is for bombardement, but still have a chance to hit a target higher than you for reduced damages. The sub launch a big blue homing ball (like cetusion legs with more homing) and plenty of small homing bullet which can go higher.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:12 pm

In firing the bits in the lobbies, my Psycho Cluster always cycles through the same 3 formations in the same order. Line, < <, then the other one.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:54 pm

It's got an awesome core wep but some painfully tight capacity, right now I'm planning to get mine up to 30ish fly, put some low cost guns on it for farm/utility, and just snipe people with the sub weapon. Burst beam is hilarious when you score a direct hit on a land, it's about 70+dmg if everything hits.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:28 pm

got mine to 6 or 7 said screw it not matter how high lvl this guy gets geogreassis suzaku and and my serion fag zelt hibrid gona siwth his parts so zuaku some day are twice the air he will ever be

serions hd with blitzelts infi fly 40-70 dmg a hit

suzkua with garu and pacifar abr am make a better aplha strike can use fag zelt booster also for infi fly

geograssis slap on a stardust 40 dmg to other airs

all ready have 3 airs that have better stats I honesly think u can make a seraph crim rose better than him u can keep tryna lvl this bot but i dont think he is worth the trouble
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:38 pm

60+ dmg to LND pulsemissles, no need to aim. Internal Sub Weapon does 40 dmg to stuff with ONLY the sphere, crazy homing when above enemy. Flinches 99% of AIR units on hit, can nail a 40 fly retreating seraph with air loop going around a corner in bad weather. No joke on the last part, I scored a kill like that on Noel Blizzard stage. It's really a fire-and-forget weapon.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Got mine to lv10 today, and I finally transitioned from hating it to loving it. Load it with homing weps, you'll see what I mean. Tentrion HD, x2 Greinaut AM, x2 Magnet Gun, and the internal gives you 12 long-range homing shots per alpha strike. You don't even need to look at your target and you'll hit free 50-70s most of the time. Still need to fly tune him though, he's only at 26 fly atm.

I can also confirm what Iseal said, the subwep's homing doesn't discriminate between airborne and grounded, and the homing is insane (when it actually works).
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Should you land a full burst beam on a target, you get 60-75 damage most the time.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Put a close range air superiority weapon on it (military gun, minizooka, particle gun if you need the capa), and you can actually score a lot of retreating kills. The actual beam bomb seems to travel further than lockon range; I tend to get kills on enemies not even in draw distance. I'm pretty sure both internals just improve with more elevation versus your target, though a grounded target might just set homing to the maximum.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 pm

The homing is only good when they are level or below you, you'll whiff if a target is above you (unless it's a slight amount), and this is with both internals (but since the first rule of playing air is move up, not shoot up, not really that big of a deal). I slapped a pair of beamguns on mine and have been doing fine, they at worst farm trees for me, but it lets you save that pulse missile ammo for something that just needs to die.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:54 pm

It sucks
Junk it
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Iseal wrote:
Put a close range air superiority weapon on it (military gun, minizooka, particle gun if you need the capa), and you can actually score a lot of retreating kills. The actual beam bomb seems to travel further than lockon range; I tend to get kills on enemies not even in draw distance. I'm pretty sure both internals just improve with more elevation versus your target, though a grounded target might just set homing to the maximum.
It might be elevation related, I've noticed on frac fights that I can bomb satellites below when flying around above frac (something to do while I wait for the team to destroy the lower towers while I hover up top with prop bits), and the speed/homing is insane.

And yes, the shots will fly way beyond their given range as long as they had a lockon beforehand. I've killed multiple bots after they were past my field of vision with both the pulse missiles and elecball.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:09 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
It sucks
Junk it
Blehhh
It's a fun bot, but it isn't anywhere close to high tier
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:14 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
It sucks
Junk it
Blehhh

No one is forcing you to play it. Not to mention there isn't so much tiers in this game so much as 'effort involved'. If you don't care for it you can stay out of the thread.

I'm gonna continue to do well with it
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Intet wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
It sucks
Junk it
Blehhh

No one is forcing you to play it. Not to mention there isn't so much tiers in this game so much as 'effort involved'. If you don't care for it you can stay out of the thread.

I'm gonna continue to do well with it
?
And no one is forcing you to junk it
It was just a suggestion, lady
And by doing well do you mean 10th place? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:26 pm

1st trough 5th normally.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 am

Suguri wrote:
Got mine to lv10 today, and I finally transitioned from hating it to loving it. Load it with homing weps, you'll see what I mean. Tentrion HD, x2 Greinaut AM, x2 Magnet Gun, and the internal gives you 12 long-range homing shots per alpha strike. You don't even need to look at your target and you'll hit free 50-70s most of the time. Still need to fly tune him though, he's only at 26 fly atm.

I can also confirm what Iseal said, the subwep's homing doesn't discriminate between airborne and grounded, and the homing is insane (when it actually works).

sorry man for a aplha strikes that not enuff dmg I mean thats it My aplha strike ameteus hits for the 100s afte a full burst

and serions hd is a eve cannon still dont see the point in bothering with this bot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psycho Cluster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster??   Psycho Cluster?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Psycho Cluster??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next