Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psycho Cluster? What is this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

Psycho Cluster? What is this? Empty
PostSubject: Psycho Cluster? What is this?   Psycho Cluster? What is this? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:32 pm

I rolled weekly gara with spare RT, rolled 5 times, I got dug driver, Izuna, Lancerlot, and this thing.....
Lancerlot and DugDriver got junked for parts without even thinking(I have an Alba and Burai). So CBFF what to do with this Psycho Cluster? Mind you this is not the neo version and the only airs I ever played were Kurimu and Vectrolls (the one with aura), so any suggestion?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster? What is this?   Psycho Cluster? What is this? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:48 pm

x7 capacity x2 internal and quick boost. His capacity is limited, his cart selection sucks, and you really want both EIW if you want the internals to do anything useful, so this is pretty much the end-all build for him if you're expecting to get good stats.

Spam subweapon at long range at targets that are at a lower elevation than you, as the homing increases with more height (love Tengu BS for this). The pulse missiles wreck lands, but their large spread makes them useless against anything airborne. I'd recommend a mini bazooka for airborne targets (especially air-to-air since cluster is horribly crippled in this regard). Put whatever you want in the other hand. I've also seen a lot of people go double buckler with weapon arms on him, which could work but is probably better with neo since his subweapon works for anti-air.

Also, tallish legs might be a good idea so you can stand on cliffs and fire the burst beam over them without a direct line of sight to what you're firing at. I used Izuna LG on mine. If you plan on abusing the pulsemissiles more than the burst beam then use lazflamme/patty/froglander LG instead.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster? What is this?   Psycho Cluster? What is this? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Hmm I think I would get it with laz leg, this is for the double booster right? What should I tune with him? around 30 tec I suppose? and some 30 something fly ? with standard (10) tough
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster? What is this?   Psycho Cluster? What is this? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Not enough capa for mini zook (BIG Fs here) unless you wanna go less than 34 fly, 26 tec and/or no air loop.

Using Garula AM tuned for great rapid beta and high supply on mine.

Also, don't feed to crim that dugdriver BD and AMs for the love of cheetos.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster? What is this?   Psycho Cluster? What is this? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Not enough capa for mini zook (BIG Fs here) unless you wanna go less than 34 fly, 26 tec and/or no air loop.
You should be able to fit 30 tec and 38 fly with a mini zook. Maybe less tec if you tuned the zook.

Technically he's one of the bots you could get away with not tuning (much) fly on though since you don't need to be terribly mobile to sit back and spam the subweapon, but I'd rather keep his mobility high for easier pulsemissile harassment.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster? What is this?   Psycho Cluster? What is this? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:40 pm

If I remember correctly, his main weapon has horrible ammo.

EIW0 = 300 ammo, 1000 INT, 6 shots a burst: 50 seconds of constant fire until ammo depletion.
EIW1 = 420 ammo, 940 INT, 6 shots a burst: 66.5 seconds of constant fire until ammo depletion.
EIW2 = 540 ammo, 900 INT, 6 shots a burst: 81 seconds of constant fire until ammo depletion.

So it doesn't last long. Compensate for that somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Cluster? What is this?   Psycho Cluster? What is this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Psycho Cluster? What is this?
Page 1 of 1