Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gentleman, its Time for action.

Go down 
+44
Havok
Senhime
Epacsten
NumeroDoS
necrio
brokita1
IcyAmiki
fggt
IronFist
Nisa
shinigami
Daylyt
sweetcakes
ziix
Intet
BNOISE
LazerRazer
Frederica-Bernkastel
Kecepirit
Mirien
RoboFranky
boytitan2
Lime
Darkmare
falconbane
NovaZero
SkyPanic
Hyoka
Tuskin
EMPattack
Melencholy
xzpwnz
FireKiller87
Jello
farith
Raven
Turkeysaur
FrozenEdge
Mist
knyx
StickyKeys
hankzorz
TommoPuppy
LordShade
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:43 am

too bad for you, xz is funding your game for you xD

if he ain't complaining, you can't complain No
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:44 am

A big issue, and really what I feel is the main issue is the simple difference between Japanese spending habits, and Western (particular NA) habits and market forces.

Here in NA people want cheap shit. If it's cheap, you should buy it. This is why Walmart does so well, it puts out crap at such a low price that people feel compelled to buy it, even if they don't need it, because it will save them money.

While in Japan, high price equates to high quality. People willingly pay top yen on something cause if it's expensive, it's good. Japan typically seeks to control market share over raw profit, that is to say, keep a loyal customer base around over simply selling to everyone it can. Loyal customers pay you large sums of money for the quality product you put out, because they know it's good.

These reasons are the main ones responsible for a lot of USA based companies failing hard over in Japan. And this would be an example of the reverse, a Japanese game having a rough start due to trying to apply what works over there, over here. See, Nicole Malice being 80rt makes sense because it's a quality bot, you should want to pay for that quality, right? But people here want value, and the only way to get that is to buy sale bots, or roll gara and pull mostly bots, because 4-5bots for 160rt is a good value considering what they would be, full price in the shop.

They are catching on, slowly. The extended sale, which was called by many people early on shows that they recognize the price people are willing to pay for a shop bot. While we don't have UC>RT conversion, we do have surveys which is better than nothing.

There is also the sheer burnout factor people have playing games, simply because people are idiots. People play this game expecting way more than they should and try to play it like it's an MMORPG or some shit. It's not, it's a game you play for a few hours most and then go do something else. It's a quick action game. These people, who desperately are burned out on pretty much every free game out there simply wander around from the next new game to the next. Bloating launch numbers and frequently cause a pop drop once they have successfully burned out on the new game.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:46 am

[quote="LazerRazer"]
Hyoka wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
They won't shut it down aslong as I pay their yearly budget with my root transactions

XZ so rich Embarassed
nou
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:49 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
does anyone know how much does it cost to run a online game server?
Yeah but that is why they have to have players spend more by lowering RT prices. Attracting more buyers is the key to business.... I might spend more if I can get ZSG and ZS as a set, or D, DCN and DG, or MJG and MJ as well....
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:51 am

Intet wrote:
Agree.

Here in NA we pay cheap and expect to have cheap crap that is still usable to the pt we don't need that expensive stuff.

While in JP they believe in only buying the expensive stuff and won't even bother with the cheap crap.

Course in this game as a result, we NA people pay the limited amount of money and expect to have cheap crap that is usable.

But, problem is since garapon is all chance related - at least 90% of the time we getting cheap crap that isn't useful and that why we mad.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:54 am

Intent and bnoise
With that kind of ideology you should never handle finances.... Ever
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:57 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Intent and bnoise
With that kind of ideology you should never handle finances.... Ever

Too bad with that Ideology I save a ton more rl money than you do.

It's like me going and buying a Toyota Prius cause I NA.
And you following JP principles and buying an Indy Sportscar that you don't really need.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:59 am

>Saving
>Having

I spend much less then I actually save

Last edited by xzpwnz on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misclicked strike for underline D:)
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:00 am

since we don't seem to be short on the idiots who spend thousands of dollars on this market failure of a game, looks like we are just gonna have to wait until they get desperate with only 50 players been logged in or something.

I can't believe some of you guys are not angry that there is no functional trade system, is this your first MMO esque game or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:01 am

Protip - Save your complaints for the next GM Radio.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:02 am

LXE wrote:

as if Tempura would listen to our complaints, he'll probably just make up some bullshit excuse.

he's a nice guy and all, but man. he spouts alot of crap sometimes.
kinda like when we first asked for bazarr, he said 'OH NOES CREDIT CARD FRAUD'

WAT ?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:05 am

Lolniceguy or so he seems
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:05 am

LordShade wrote:

I can't believe some of you guys are not angry that there is no functional trade system, is this your first MMO esque game or something?

Rolling Eyes got used to it
i don't even trade in other mmos like WoW for example
i just lvl up to my own content and play at my own pace
need equipment? just go on a raid, which in this game is going to go questing
want to get rid of stuff, sell it to the npc that gives the best price - in this case, sell it to my good friend, crimrose
i don't got the time to wait for some guy to come around to buy my stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:06 am

LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:

as if Tempura would listen to our complaints, he'll probably just make up some bullshit excuse.

WAT ?
Protip - Gather a lot of protesters before you do it.
Also, QUIT YOUR DAMN WHINING, ITS JUST A GAME!!!
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:07 am

Protests always end up as a funny alternative
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:07 am

BNOISE wrote:
LordShade wrote:

Rolling Eyes got used to it
i don't even trade in other mmos like WoW for example
i just lvl up to my own content and play at my own pace
need equipment? just go on a raid, which in this game is going to go questing
want to get rid of stuff, sell it to the npc that gives the best price - in this case, sell it to my good friend, crimrose
i don't got the time to wait for some guy to come around to buy my stuff

but this isnt WoW where free players are permantely gimped

everybody i've introduced to the game has either quit or stopped playing due to reasons that free players can't get RT only items.

i know of plenty of MMO's that allow trading of money items for ingame cash, and its pretty successful. the economy is controlled by the players.
LXE wrote:
LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:

WAT ?
Protip - Gather a lot of protesters before you do it.
Also, QUIT YOUR DAMN WHINING, ITS JUST A GAME!!!

I'll continue to whine for as long as i care for this game to be more successful. and trust me. this game could be MUCH MUCH better. its wasted on with absolutely pathetic excuses and poor management skills.

hell if i had the money I would buy this branch of cyberstep and you'd bet within a month they'd be 1000 players peak.

Last edited by LordShade on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:08 am

xzpwnz wrote:
they don't work, he probably just gonna turn you into a mushroom or kick you out of the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:09 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Anyways, if this game ends. I'll lose my Mecha Jetter Girl identity. So I don't want it to end.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:13 am

LordShade wrote:

everybody i've introduced to the game has either quit or stopped playing due to reasons that free players can't get RT only items.

i know of plenty of MMO's that allow trading of money items for ingame cash, and its pretty successful. the economy is controlled by the players.

they gave you like a million chances already

rt bots in ro cubes
your daily lucky cube can give you rt bots and items
all those free accessory and item cubes they gave out just cause we complained about lag and downtime and stuff
and just doing some random survey as long as you do the ones that give like 1-5 rt generally does give you that 1-5 rt
and you have uc garapon as well
with nicole in there and a chibi and a ro cube
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:15 am

BNOISE wrote:
LordShade wrote:

they gave you like a million chances already

rt bots in ro cubes
your daily lucky cube can give you rt bots and items
all those free accessory and item cubes they gave out just cause we complained about lag and downtime and stuff
and just doing some random survey as long as you do the ones that give like 1-5 rt generally does give you that 1-5 rt
and you have uc garapon as well
with nicole in there and a chibi and a ro cube

>ro cubes

>one of my friends got two jikuns

trollface.jpg

those would only count if they ONLY contained RT robots.

UC garapon 2 requires upwards of several thousand UC to be able to get ONE, unless you are super lucky and get one in the first roll but this is incredibly low.

sif i would sell my soul to surveys. waste of time and the payout is not good. - not to mention the surveys don't work in half the countries of the world

and the new UC garapons SUCK

Last edited by LordShade on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:16 am

LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Anyways, if this game ends. I'll lose my Mecha Jetter Girl identity. So I don't want it to end.

There are tons of ways to avoid that....

1. Trading is a basic necessity in any online game
2. RT > UC and UC to RT will not affect sales if they cut the UC gain rate
3. All of the players only find drops with 1 or 2 slots. If its only 1 or none, then people will eventually buy RT parts.
4. People/players will not be able to resist low prices. This will create for CB a steady inflow of income.

Last edited by StickyKeys on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:17 am

LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:

WAT ?

This.

And when the GM radio is not serious I have to spam the questions one by one and several times before I receive some shitty response from his panko-battered mouth.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:21 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Lolniceguy or so he seems
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:24 am

LordShade wrote:

(Statement invalid, you still have your daily lotto cubes, if you have bad luck that's your problem.)
(making a million mules can help with this too - just use that mule that got lucky and got you that good bot finally)

(Statement invalid. THIS IS CBEN! I DON'T WANT YOU BR OR WHATEVER THE FREAK YOU ARE LAGGING UP MY GAME CAUSE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY!)

and the new UC garapons SUCK (I could say the same for the other rt garapons) - that's not a management problem, that's just a they don't design good stuff problem.)
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:31 am

BNOISE wrote:
LordShade wrote:

(Statement invalid, you still have your daily lotto cubes, if you have bad luck that's your problem.)
(making a million mules can help with this too)

(Statement invalid. THIS IS CBEN! I DON'T WANT YOU BR OR WHATEVER THE FREAK YOU ARE LAGGING UP MY GAME CAUSE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY!)

and the new UC garapons SUCK (I could say the same for the other rt garapons) - that's not a management problem, that's just a they don't design good stuff problem.)

lol, lotto cubes. since when do RT robots appear in them.

very very very rarely. I've seen Mighty Byne, Bugsycait and Gwyain, Mecha Jetter if you count thats its now an RT bot for some reason. and somebody i know scored the bugsycait, but it was 0 slot.

of course, all those RT bots were over the span of over 100 lotto cubes. 100 days to have *CHANCE* at getting a RT robot to pop out. especially if you don't farm like crazy for them.

and Brazil is not the only country that has problems. many asian countries have the problem as well.

don't get me started on lag, it popped out of nowhere and now i can't even score top 10 like I used too. IT WAS WORKING FINE 4 WEEKS AGO, I DUNNO WHAT HAPPENED BUT SOMETHING DID.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentleman, its Time for action.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next