Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gentleman, its Time for action.

Go down 
+44
Havok
Senhime
Epacsten
NumeroDoS
necrio
brokita1
IcyAmiki
fggt
IronFist
Nisa
shinigami
Daylyt
sweetcakes
ziix
Intet
BNOISE
LazerRazer
Frederica-Bernkastel
Kecepirit
Mirien
RoboFranky
boytitan2
Lime
Darkmare
falconbane
NovaZero
SkyPanic
Hyoka
Tuskin
EMPattack
Melencholy
xzpwnz
FireKiller87
Jello
farith
Raven
Turkeysaur
FrozenEdge
Mist
knyx
StickyKeys
hankzorz
TommoPuppy
LordShade
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 pm

I saw a guy have a scarenaght and a Kotengu and like 4 other weekly gara bot =.=
Those guy is the reason CB can survive till this day. Rich kids :oopsie:
BTW, Super Rewards dont support user outside of NA i think =3=
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:11 pm

Senhime wrote:

Those guy is the reason CB can survive till this day. Rich kids.

i heard a rumor that xyz/snowflake members spend 100+ a month, with one or two rumors that xyz broke 1k

kids these days need to save for college
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:16 pm

xz already broke more than 3-4k.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:25 pm

IcyAmiki wrote:
xz already broke more than 3-4k.

thats about half a semester of my med school.

i hope he looks back on day and realizes what he did. especially if CB keeps going down hill, or shuts down entirely
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:30 pm

LordShade wrote:
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=3369

this thread alerted me, in paticular post no.1

not implementing a trading system OR bazarr, OR GIFTING which was available in beta, is just plain bullshit. also the implementation of a UC to RT conversion, this NEEDS to be done.

we should rally together and hit them when it REALLY hurts. their wallet. I say we boycott RT until we get these long overdue features.

its quite simply. not FAIR. that Jpcb gets so much better stuff then us purely because CBUS Devs are greedy bastards.

I don't really care if xzpwnz or feirts ignore this because we all know they will because they are garapon addicts who spend 2000 bucks a month on rolling the damn thing, but we really need to do something about this, because you know whats slated for release the next coming months? more and more overpowered moe/bots - and not a single thing that we wanted. now considering how small CBUS playerbase is, this shouldn't be too hard. But heres my stance, I'm giving it until sheriff Connie comes out - if we still haven't got features we HAD IN BETA by then, Tempura is not getting another cent outta me.

you may laugh at me, you may say this is never going to work, but its worth a shot.

I'd like to know who's with me. (i'll post this over at the community if i get a good following.)

Spoiler:

I totally just noticed this topic but I agree 100%.

Honestly I had already started boycotting it personally. Not saying one person will make "much" of a difference but if enough do changes will happen.

As a side note I think they'd get a lot more people playing and even paying for RT with said features. Instead of the just the rich gara addicts.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Though I don't exactly count on your little protest working, it'd be nice if you got them to make changes.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:47 pm

I'll boycott for now,no way to pay for rt (mum doesn't let me SMS QQ)
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Quote :
I would contend that they are not catering to anyone, not even Rt players.

The few Rt buyers who actually got what they wanted are only enjoying this game as long as they have other players to dominate.

As Vyolets said, they could make this game more fun, give the players something to do, and keep them interested, but for whatever reason, they don't want to, and are basically daring us to quit the game.
...fascinating.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:40 pm

brokita1 wrote:
thread derailed into people talking about their favorite RT bots and plans to buy new RT bots

its a shame, sometimes a mature player base can solve problems, but this? idk

too many kids get mad when i bring up a class from another game

which turns into " VF is fine, lrn 2 play"

which turns into "idk what wife bot to get first"

horny kids who cant get girls in real life every single post leads about those stupid fangirls

honestly much as i hate cs your genuises u dont have to do anything right but make moe bots for these brain washed otaku and garapon for theese gambling addicts fucking genius
Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:47 pm

There is no need for a boycott in any case. The players are getting fed up, and will leave on their own.

CS has a lot of work to do and little time, if they want to regain the interest of the players. They might not give a flip if there are only a few players left, as long as the server makes a profit, but at the same time it makes them look bad.

What would I do?

I would make almost everything one tenth of its current price, and implement everything currently in CBJP. Then I would add a proper trade system.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:05 pm

[/quote]

the rich gara addicts.
[/quote]

this made me chuckle. i also remember saying that if there was no gara, or the gara bots weren't the only option for competitive play, that they would be a lot weaker

in b4 EVE, ouka, and VF are underpowered
Back to top Go down
Dizzyku
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Nisa wrote:

I'll boycott for now,no way to pay for rt (mum doesn't let me SMS QQ)

I thought Nisa got her money through difference ways >_> *coughs* Embarassed <3 Nisa

Ontopic: I've already quit buying rt since its not worth it just to get trolled by the garapon*Since they almost never add rt shop bots that are any good, besides greinaut/Nicole*, and I was never very rich to begin with.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Epacsten wrote:
There is no need for a boycott in any case. The players are getting fed up, and will leave on their own.

CS has a lot of work to do and little time, if they want to regain the interest of the players. They might not give a flip if there are only a few players left, as long as the server makes a profit, but at the same time it makes them look bad.

What would I do?

I would make almost everything one tenth of its current price, and implement everything currently in CBJP. Then I would add a proper trade system.
And this is why you should never handle finances
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:18 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Epacsten wrote:

What would I do?

lower prices: take an economics class, demand gets higher when the supply is cheaper, hell, if garapon was 1/5 dollars instead of 4/16, then a lot, and i mean a lot more people would roll

Content matching CBJP: yet again, this would spur up business, definitely if the first point is made up too.

proper trade system: this would definitely keep interest in the game, CB tries to avoid the hassle of a ruined economy, by having none at all. therefore, everything must be found or bought from them. and before you say this doesn't work, its in every. single. MMO.

so then xy, just cause you use your mummy and daddy's money to buy trinkets and parts for your virtual wife, doesn't mean you know how money works. you should not be in charge of finances
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:33 pm

brokita1 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Epacsten wrote:

What would I do?

lower prices: take an economics class, demand gets higher when the supply is cheaper, hell, if garapon was 1/5 dollars instead of 4/16, then a lot, and i mean a lot more people would roll

Content matching CBJP: yet again, this would spur up business, definitely if the first point is made up too.

proper trade system: this would definitely keep interest in the game, CB tries to avoid the hassle of a ruined economy, by having none at all. therefore, everything must be found or bought from them. and before you say this doesn't work, its in every. single. MMO.

so then xy, just cause you use your mummy and daddy's money to buy trinkets and parts for your virtual wife, doesn't mean you know how money works. you should not be in charge of finances
Lmao, you're a complete imbecile
You might as well make everything free if you do that
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:36 pm

ensuring people get more for their money, including more satisfaction != everything for free

don't be mad that your the rich kid who gets to bring all his toys to school, then the teacher makes you share
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:44 pm

You remind me of boytitan Laughing
How about you make one hundred million, then come back and talk about finances with me
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:50 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
You remind me of boytitan Laughing
How about you make one hundred million, then come back and talk about finances with me
Sorry about that, too busy saving and becoming a multi-billionaire nig. Enjoy your 2D waifu, while I adopt Mormonism and have a harem of 73 irl waifus thanks to jizzing a combination of gold and money, yo.

Everyone knows rich people are only rich because they don't spend obscene amounts of money on stupid shit COUGHCOUGHCOSMICBREAK

and/or they own a company and whored the American economy crisis state by closing up and selling off all their stock. FUCK YEAH CAPITALISM

... FUCK NO TAXES!

Last edited by Kobrakai on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:54 pm

>The opinion of Analprobe and Kobrakai suddenly mattered
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 pm

>using greentext implication on a forum
You're doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:00 pm

I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Nilla wrote:
I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
... He's just a poor boy from a poor family?

Bohemian Rhapsody time, it is.

OHHHH MAMA MIA MAMA MIA MAMA MIA LET ME GOO
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Wow, that didn't take as long as I'd expect

You win Kobrakai
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Nilla wrote:

You win Kobrakai
It's how I roll.

Bohemian Rhapsody all day erryday.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kobrakai on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Woops, dun goof'd)
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
Nilla wrote:

You win Kobrakai
It's how I roll.

Bohemian Rhapsody all day erryday.

Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdKdGmoNI_s&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentleman, its Time for action.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next