Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gentleman, its Time for action.

Go down 
+44
Havok
Senhime
Epacsten
NumeroDoS
necrio
brokita1
IcyAmiki
fggt
IronFist
Nisa
shinigami
Daylyt
sweetcakes
ziix
Intet
BNOISE
LazerRazer
Frederica-Bernkastel
Kecepirit
Mirien
RoboFranky
boytitan2
Lime
Darkmare
falconbane
NovaZero
SkyPanic
Hyoka
Tuskin
EMPattack
Melencholy
xzpwnz
FireKiller87
Jello
farith
Raven
Turkeysaur
FrozenEdge
Mist
knyx
StickyKeys
hankzorz
TommoPuppy
LordShade
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Cori wrote:
Where's reiya? Cori misses him.
He was busy cheating on you with nilla Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:24 pm

I know reiya likes loli, but he won't turn to Nilla even if he's flat. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Cori wrote:
I know reiya likes loli, but1) he won't turn to Nilla even if2) he's flat. Embarassed

Given:
1) Reiya = "he"

If Nilla = 2 then

I know reiya likes loli, but1) he won't turn to Nilla even if2) he's flat = Reiya(male)xNilla(male)

end if

Gay much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
This thread was a shitstorm bait from the start. You're kidding yourself if you weren't expecting it.
Perhaps. I'm not surprised a verbal fistfight would happen.

StickyKeys wrote:
They won't listen.... Evil or Very Mad

Got any ideas to make them listen other than boycotts?
Most likely wait it out until CyberStep sees the problem themselves and acts accordingly. At which, I won't surprised if they will make a ridiculously dumb answer.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:35 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
This thread was a shitstorm bait from the start. You're kidding yourself if you weren't expecting it.
Perhaps. I'm not surprised a verbal fistfight would happen.

StickyKeys wrote:
They won't listen.... Evil or Very Mad

Got any ideas to make them listen other than boycotts?
Most likely wait it out until CyberStep sees the problem themselves and acts accordingly. At which, I won't surprised if they will make a ridiculously dumb answer.

Release Aivisu with ridiculously low rate and xz feeds them thousands until he gets 3. That's how xz rolls.

And then they shut down the server.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Despite the fact that I love Ivis, I'd agree that adding Ivis alone would pretty much kill the server; the majority of the current playerbase isn't ready, and judging by the current situation with Fencer and EVE, I doubt they ever will be.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:40 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Despite the fact that I love Ivis, I'd agree that adding Ivis alone would pretty much kill the server; the majority of the current playerbase isn't ready, and judging by the current situation with Fencer and EVE, I doubt they ever will be.

Most newbs would be completely put-off by the high-tier bots and "f**k this shit I'm not playing this anymore" and raegquit.

And the senior players realize that this game isn't going anywhere and the playerbase is whittled down on both ends.

O U CYBERSTEP
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Quote :
Most newbs would be completely put-off by the high-tier bots and "f**k this shit I'm not playing this anymore" and raegquit.

And the senior players realize that this game isn't going anywhere and the playerbase is whittled down on both ends.

O U CYBERSTEP
More or less. As of the moment, CosmicBreak US is anti-newbie; Fencers and EVEs are the police.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 pm

knyx wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

O U CYBERSTEP

Cue rank & level limited rooms
example:

room1 Circle only
-Alpha vs Bravo
-Alpha vs Bravo L5only
-vsDOS
-vsDOS L5only
room2 Circle & Triangle only
room3 Triangle & Squares

Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:52 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
knyx wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

O U CYBERSTEP

Cue rank & level limited rooms
example:

room1 Circle only
-Alpha vs Bravo
-Alpha vs Bravo L5only
-vsDOS
-vsDOS L5only
room2 Circle & Triangle only
room3 Triangle & Squares

L5 rooms don't stop fencers and EVEEs, and they've removed rank restricted rooms, Br can easily be farmed down by ramboing with a boytitan MKI build.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:57 pm

knyx wrote:

L5 rooms don't stop fencers and EVEEs, and they've removed rank restricted rooms, Br can easily be farmed down by ramboing with a boytitan MKI build.

Combine the three.... BR/RANK/BotLevel restrictions....
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:00 am

I'd say one of the problems for a weak playerbase is because the newbies are wandering into rooms filled with Sun Rankers and everything. They get their butt kicked by everyone in the room, call bull, and rage quit. They really should be locked away from any room that accepts pros unless they're a high enough rank.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:04 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Nilla wrote:
No one said they make 100mil a year Neutral
I introduce to you, boytitan #2 (brokita1)

Once you get some capital and play the stock market well...
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:07 am

StickyKeys wrote:
Cori wrote:
I know reiya likes loli, but1) he won't turn to Nilla even if2) he's flat. Embarassed

Given:
1) Reiya = "he"

If Nilla = 2 then

I know reiya likes loli, but1) he won't turn to Nilla even if2) he's flat = Reiya(male)xNilla(male)

end if

Gay much?

Foolish Mortal,Ruinie x Xz is hotter!
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:10 am

NovaZero wrote:
I'd say one of the problems for a weak playerbase is because the newbies are wandering into rooms filled with Sun Rankers and everything. They get their butt kicked by everyone in the room, call bull, and rage quit. They really should be locked away from any room that accepts pros unless they're a high enough rank.

In other words, rank restrictions atm are useless except they're set the other way around. Instead of a sole rank ceiling they should be given both highest and lowest limits.

As for Br...well it's done its best but somebody just ruin the system for lulz.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:28 am

Quote :
In other words, rank restrictions atm are useless except they're set the other way around. Instead of a sole rank ceiling they should be given both highest and lowest limits.

Pretty much. I'm seeing circle ranks and even the absolute newbies(you know, the ones where you have a rock for a rank) in the no-limit rooms. I honestly won't be surprised if they rage-quitted because their first battle was in a room full of Stars and Sun rankers.

Quote :
Pretty much. It's a good system, but there are people who will just exploit the system just to troll and feed on newbies. It's not gonna work in a community where the "4chan mentality" of trolling and being an overall ass for the sake of being an overall ass is prevalent.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:32 am

NovaZero wrote:

Quote :
Pretty much. It's a good system, but there are people who will just exploit the system just to troll and feed on newbies. It's not gonna work in a community where the "4chan mentality" of trolling and being an overall ass for the sake of being an overall ass is prevalent.

I WANT 0.0 BR BY THE TIME THIS IS OVER!

THERE AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentleman, its Time for action.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10