Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gentleman, its Time for action.

Go down 
+44
Havok
Senhime
Epacsten
NumeroDoS
necrio
brokita1
IcyAmiki
fggt
IronFist
Nisa
shinigami
Daylyt
sweetcakes
ziix
Intet
BNOISE
LazerRazer
Frederica-Bernkastel
Kecepirit
Mirien
RoboFranky
boytitan2
Lime
Darkmare
falconbane
NovaZero
SkyPanic
Hyoka
Tuskin
EMPattack
Melencholy
xzpwnz
FireKiller87
Jello
farith
Raven
Turkeysaur
FrozenEdge
Mist
knyx
StickyKeys
hankzorz
TommoPuppy
LordShade
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:53 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
You remind me of boytitan Laughing
How about you make one hundred million, then come back and talk about finances with me

i doubt that a 14 year old narutard with a cartoon/video game wife makes 100 mil. if you had that money, and i mean you, not your parents or elders, then i doubt you would be spending time online in a anime video game

finished first of my class in 08 and im on my way to med school, so im pretty sure on the track to financial stability.

you talk to me when you have

100+ acres of land in your name
2+ cars
a real wife (shes a finance now, promised to marry after 5 th med)

until then, enjoy your crimrose hentai
Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:57 pm

It doesn't matter if what I would do would work or not, because they have shown they prefer to screw over the people who actually did give them money, not only by shutting the game down, but making everything 1UC for a month so that everyone has everything.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:20 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
And this is why you should never handle finances

And finances is all about taking profitable choices regardless of how your choice affects others. For the long run, it's better to keep a generally healthy and satisfied population, because of network and bandwagon effect. And talking about those, guess where are they heading? Hint: 27/04/2011

Nilla wrote:
I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
I love you, because your trap Sturnbanger makes other arts shit bricks.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:54 pm

lol, less talk about RL and Game Life and more talk about the topic???

its turning stupid for 2 reasons . . . first because thats not the purpose of the topic, second because one starting to throw RL situations to a game (whats nonsense as, lol, if someone have 1K+ $ to spend every month, good, be it his own money or not . . . also a teenager "usually" dont have "girl friends", justa bit of talk and some kiss here or there so thats nonsense to talk about RL wife as u cant know his real age)
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Cben is suddenly cbhk
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:19 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Cben is suddenly cbhk

Sans 1 UC aivisu gara.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:30 pm

IronFist wrote:

its turning stupid for 2 reasons . . . first because thats not the purpose of the topic, second because one starting to throw RL situations to a game (whats nonsense as, lol, if someone have 1K+ $ to spend every month, good, be it his own money or not . . . also a teenager "usually" dont have "girl friends", justa bit of talk and some kiss here or there so thats nonsense to talk about RL wife as u cant know his real age)

he kinda brought it upon himself when he said he made 100 mil a year, and really? you didnt have a girlfriend at 14? thats like... highschool age... i probly had my first real girlfriend at 11 or 12, idk, maybe things are different here in texas.

maybe one day when you have to pay bills, and i mean alot, you would see how foolish 4k is for an online game. especially since 4k is enough for one of every current gen console, and a dozen or so games for each, so why spend it in one single game

oh wait, it makes his member feel big when he can beat regular, non-RT users

Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:36 pm

No one said they make 100mil a year Neutral
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Nilla wrote:
No one said they make 100mil a year Neutral
I introduce to you, boytitan #2 (brokita1)
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:44 pm

brokita1 wrote:
IronFist wrote:

he kinda brought it upon himself when he said he made 100 mil a year, and really? you didnt have a girlfriend at 14? thats like... highschool age... i probly had my first real girlfriend at 11 or 12, idk, maybe things are different here in texas.

maybe one day when you have to pay bills, and i mean alot, you would see how foolish 4k is for an online game. especially since 4k is enough for one of every current gen console, and a dozen or so games for each, so why spend it in one single game

Laughing
If both of us used the exact same uc bots
I'd still be able to beat you 8 days a fucking week
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:47 pm

gee two posts about me?

i think this is when one of those internet memes happen

"you mad?"
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:49 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
brokita1 wrote:
IronFist wrote:

Laughing
If both of us used the exact same uc bots
I'd still be able to beat you 8 days a fucking week
Not without short boost and quickland and dual k shields Embarassed
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:52 pm

@brokita1
You're a lady
@Kobrakai
UC and exact same unless you're retarded
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:54 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
@brokita1
You're a lady
@Kobrakai
I'll take you up on that one. It's a shame, last time you said that, I said "let's do it then", and then you never replied.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
@brokita1
You're a lady
@Kobrakai
I'll take you up on that one. It's a shame, last time you said that, I said "let's do it then", and then you never replied.

heck, last time i saw him play, he ran with 3 Vfs

for 3* haku. props for the fast ime ( finished with 18 minutes, not bad)

but yea

3 vanguard fencers for haku
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
@brokita1
You're a lady
@Kobrakai
Did I say you?
I said brotitan
Unless you really want to
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:00 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
@brokita1
You're a lady
@Kobrakai
Did I say you?
I said brotitan
No, you didn't, but I'll gladly cover the bill.

Also, what kind of a response is "You're a lady"? Sounds like something a 14 year old would say when they've run out of valid argume--

Oh, wait.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:00 pm

brokita1 wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
@brokita1
You're a lady
@Kobrakai

heck, last time i saw him play, he ran with 2 Vfs

for 3* haku. props for the fast ime ( finished with 18 minutes, not bad)

but yea

2 vanguard fencers for haku
Last time I saw you play, I saw you with a misty hollow that didn't even reach haku before he teleported you out
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:01 pm

@xzpwnz:
You make too many enemies... lol!

@everyone:

Everyone = ladies for going OFFTOPIC again....
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Take it outside, little boys. I don't care if you end up punching each other in the face, do it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:

Did I say you?
I said brotitan

Also, what kind of a response is "You're a lady"? Sounds like something a 14 year old would say when they've run out of valid argume--

Oh, wait.
>Implying any other response will get through to this retard
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Xz will xz

Everyone else jelly
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:14 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Take it outside, little boys. I don't care if you end up punching each other in the face, do it somewhere else.
This thread was a shitstorm bait from the start. You're kidding yourself if you weren't expecting it.

Infact, the thread starter even predicted xzpwnz would pop in here and start shit. Lo and behold, he did.
CORRECTION: My bad, he didn't. But did we not see it coming? Regardless, it was inevitable.
xzpwnz wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Did I say you?
I said brotitan

Oh, wait.
>Implying any other insult will get through to this retard
Bro, you use that insult every other post. Just throw in the towel already, you're fighting a losing battle. No, not an ingame one, an intelligence one.

Also, save the greentext implications for whatever image board you go on please.

Last edited by Kobrakai on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:16 pm

NovaZero wrote:
They won't listen.... Evil or Very Mad

Got any ideas to make them listen other than boycotts?

@knyx

xz = rich bastard... everyone = jelly.... get used to it.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Where's reiya? Cori misses him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman, its Time for action.   Gentleman, its Time for action. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentleman, its Time for action.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next