Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starter Jikun Hu Build

Go down 
+19
RoboFranky
mogimus
StickyKeys
Siveria
Getab
Nisa
Trill
Shaftronics
boytitan2
LordShade
BNOISE
rei_hunter
TommoPuppy
SkyPanic
xzpwnz
knyx
utok
Suguri
NeWIZ
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

Starter Jikun Hu Build - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starter Jikun Hu Build   Starter Jikun Hu Build - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:17 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
mogimus wrote:
Sorry to hijack the tread but I also have some questions about lagkuns.

1) How do you control the amount of lag so that you don't get OMGWTFBBQ zooka spamed by the entire art line? (Strangely from my experience it seems easier to dodge the zooka spam when not lagging)
2) By using 2 shields its almost impossible to take down/annoy/dissuade air from following you unless you have the slayer bit out. Should you retreat back to your art line or W-tackle your way to the opponents art line and suicide there?
3) Lastly, should I keep the jikun as a low level disruption bot or level him/her up to get boost run?

Thanks in advance for all replys.

2. I can W-tackle AIRs Very Happy

I find that lag kuns lag a certain range of distance, so most arts can predict where you'l lPROBABLY be. which is to say : going for hte art wit h the lowest HP

I don't lag on my jikun, and yeah. lvl 8 jikun long, boost run is awesome.jsut don't run out of gauge in enemy lines. run in hit and run out works REALLY , -REALLY- well.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Starter Jikun Hu Build   Starter Jikun Hu Build - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Jikun long attacks from the rear = more evasive

Jikun hurr attacks from the front = suicidal
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Starter Jikun Hu Build   Starter Jikun Hu Build - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:05 pm

The 1 shield and 1 ranged gun build has helped me quite a bit in Arena. Even so, I'd like some advice/opinion on a possible change of ranged weapons. I'm thinking of switching the Custom Magnum for a Pulse/Electron gun for stun ability on an opponent and try to close in for melee hits. Would this change be a good or bad idea strategy wise? Also, I'd like to know if the Combat Magnum is available from the shop, as a reward, or must be obtained in a specific way.
Back to top Go down
Cyrax
Newcomer
Newcomer
Cyrax

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Starter Jikun Hu Build   Starter Jikun Hu Build - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Since you're sometimes going close to the enemy i recommend a burner type weapon which can inflict a burn status on other players. Pretty good to screw up their aiming but its short range/ammo may be a problem but thats just my recommendation

Pulse/electron is not a bad choice either if due to the higher stun rate. It just has lower damage but I assume your melee should do the rest Very Happy

The combat magnum (if i'm right) is from the current sugoi garapon in the shop, requires RT though Mad

Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Starter Jikun Hu Build   Starter Jikun Hu Build - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:58 pm

The Pulse Gun strategy seemed good in theory, but pretty difficult in practice (that's just my experience so far though). I'd like some opinion on switching for a Blaster. My idea is that the spread will at least hit an opponent even as I try to close in for some melee damage. The blaster I have in mind is the regular M-sized one, not the Particle Gun.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Starter Jikun Hu Build   Starter Jikun Hu Build - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:30 pm

NeWIZ wrote:
The Pulse Gun strategy seemed good in theory, but pretty difficult in practice (that's just my experience so far though). I'd like some opinion on switching for a Blaster. My idea is that the spread will at least hit an opponent even as I try to close in for some melee damage. The blaster I have in mind is the regular M-sized one, not the Particle Gun.

News flash

Particle gun is better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter Jikun Hu Build   Starter Jikun Hu Build - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starter Jikun Hu Build
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3