Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions

Go down 
+2
Tony Abbot
dredogol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dredogol
dredogol

Female Posts : 32

Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions Empty
PostSubject: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Alright... I started playing my starter Aquila Girl (lv6) ... not the AIR version.

So far, I'm liking her 'cuz of her core weapons... but I'm not sure if her current CARTS are that great.
So far, she has (default):
-- 4 Cost
-- Quick Boost
-- Float Dash

Should I keep those, or JUNK her to redo all her Carts?
She's a 1-slot version

Also, I've added 2-viper shields + Izuna Kamiu BS for the homing missiles, and extra FLY. Smile 
Any further suggestions on this one?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:14 pm

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t12516p30-any-one-can-fix-this-1-slot-aquila-girl

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dredogol
dredogol

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Alright... this is what I came up with:

COST = 1220/1225
LV = 10
HP = 496
TEC = 33
FLY = 38
TGH = 12 ... is this high enough... or should it be higher?

So far, I have 6 Cost, 2 Internal, and BeamGuard + QuickBoost
Honestly, I'm not sure what the other Carts should be... scratch 

What would you guys change?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:00 pm

1. You went for negative STR, and put on a propeller bit, the duration the bit will be deployed will only be a very short period time. Don't put a propeller bit on her, she already has that Full boost ability which extends her flight time and having propeller bit there is redundant.

2. Follow my cartridge set up. It has everything you need.

Capacity +70×6
Enhance Internal Weapon
Float Dash
Quick Boost
Broad Radar
Accele Roll

3. Honestly with your TGH this low, it won't help to just tune it anyway. There are more important things to tune such as stats, and HP.
4. Swap out the bucklers for a handheld weapon. Lrn2aim.
5. 40TEC or GTFO.
6. Get 31FLY and use Full boost to increase speed when necessary.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:12 pm

dredogol wrote:

COST = 1220/1225
LV = 10
HP = 496
TEC = 33
FLY = 38

Spoiler:
Drop the Life Tunes xD. its either High Life or be gone~. Switch those for High TEC Alpha Tunes.

Oh also sidenote.
Your signature? My answer : Hayashibara Megumi.
All hail the voice that made you hots for Ayanami Rei and the rest~
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:12 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
dredogol wrote:

COST = 1220/1225
LV = 10
HP = 496
TEC = 33
FLY = 38

Spoiler:
Drop the Life Tunes xD. its either High Life or be gone~. Switch those for High TEC Alpha Tunes.

Oh also sidenote.
Life tunes are perfectly acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:22 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

Oh also sidenote.
Hey genius, do the fucking maths.

2x Life tune = 30 HP, 20cost, 2 slots.
1x High Life tune = 25 HP, 25cost, 1 slot.

On a side note - Please refrain from any action that may derail the thread and please use private messaging.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:26 pm

You may as well convert H.Tech Alpha + Life to Ranger + Tec if you want it to be easier to actually tune, both have the same gains but one has the Tec at 100% instead of a 55% and 45%.
Back to top Go down
dredogol
dredogol

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:01 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Oh also sidenote.
Yup, you got it right Rei, she's my all time fav voice-over actress, especially Lina from SLAYERS! XD
*gives her a cookie*

@Tony Abbot
-- Alright, I'll change the bit
-- I'm going only 33TEC, because 40TEC only gives 1 extra DMG from what I've been reading in her case... if that's correct.
-- Lastly, I wouldn't PO the mod IMHO.

@Others
So basically... assuming 33TEC is fine... should I drop my FLY down to 31?
Should I be going for TGH or LIFE tunes in this case... 'cuz I only have 12TGH?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:32 pm

With 7x Full Boosts, I feel like Quick Boost is less needed For when you absolutely need to keep moving. I'd change the Quick Boost to Float Dash or Short Boost on your previous build you posted.
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:43 pm

dredogol wrote:
@Tony Abbot
-- Alright, I'll change the bit
-- I'm going only 33TEC, because 40TEC only gives 1 extra DMG from what I've been reading in her case... if that's correct.
Change it to a bit with 0cost that you buy in the shop with UC.

There's a reason why I said "40TEC or GTFO".

40TEC will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.
Back to top Go down
Codename

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:29 am

Tony Abbot wrote:

2x Life tune = 30 HP, 20cost, 2 slots.
1x High Life tune = 25 HP, 25cost, 1 slot.
Also:
life tune - 45% basic success
high life - 50% basic success, better free some capa and tune 1 great life with 55% without high risk to loss materials, imho.
12tgh - required minimum for air, it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:18 am

Codename wrote:
Also:
life tune - 45% basic success
high life - 50% basic success, better free some capa and tune 1 great life with 55% without high risk to loss materials, imho.
12tgh - required minimum for air, it's ok.
How stingy are you with your fucking materials? You can just get more of that shit when the tune fails.

>12TGH is minmum amount for Air

This information is wrong, please do not spread such information.

Hate to break it to you, but there are more important stats to tune other than having this certain magical number of TGH.
Having TGH at a breakpoint at this breakpoint will not help much, as you will still get stunned a fuck tonne as much as you do with TGH less than this.
Back to top Go down
Codename

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:22 am

Yea, best way is to spend materials with chance lower then 50% at 1st tune.

What's wrong here? You say yourself - that's breakpoint.
I say about 12 tgh from my own experience, not only from forum info. If u can stay at min 12tgh - better to stay. Of course it didn't help so much if you get massive damage from artwalls, for example, but it help to survive in many cases.
ps. Please don't spread those "fuck" in post.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Codename wrote:
Yea, best way is to spend materials with chance lower then 50% at 1st tune.

What's wrong here? You say yourself - that's breakpoint.
I say about 12 tgh from my own experience, not only from forum info. If u can stay at min 12tgh - better to stay. Of course it didn't help so much if you get massive damage from artwalls, for example, but it help to survive in many cases.
ps. Please don't spread those "fuck" in post.
It's moreso the idea that as an air, any weapon you have to worry about will still stun/spin stun you no matter your tough value. Blast Bazooka at 40 tec will still stun at the second shot on a 23 TGH air if I remember correctly, and Monica/EVE/Magfrit and the likes will stun/spinstun you even at 40 TGH. For this reason people suggest tuning CVeils and/or ignoring your tgh stat.

TGH can be useful on an air if you can afford it, but on a build this slot tight, you'll want to prioritize the stats most influential.
Back to top Go down
Codename

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:33 am

Trill wrote:

TGH can be useful on an air if you can afford it, but on a build this slot tight, you'll want to prioritize the stats most influential.
I never thought to suggest to concentrate on tgh on air instead more important stats. 12 - just a little help and it can be afford in this case.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject:    Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:54 am

Codename wrote:
Trill wrote:

I never thought to suggest to concentrate on tgh on air instead more important stats. 12 - just a little help and it can be afford in this case.
When you have 17~ slots and need to tune TEC, FLY, and HP, even a few slots worth of investment in TGH is a big deal. I never suggested you said to prioritize it, simply that with a slot tight build you want to cover your main stats first before moving on to luxuries (which is what TGH on an air is).

P.S 11 TGH is a stun regain breakpoint. Damage reduction is at 12 and 14 I believe, stun regain at 11 and 16. 12 specifically for AG is useless as she doesn't get Stun Regain to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions   Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Starter Aquila Girl (standard) LV6 build Questions
Page 1 of 1