Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with my build for Jikun Long FC

Go down 
+2
beccadmgirl
Frosty015
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty015

Help with my build for Jikun Long FC Empty
PostSubject: Help with my build for Jikun Long FC   Help with my build for Jikun Long FC EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Code:
【Robot Name】
Jikun

【Parts】
BD: Jikun BD8?-WTF
 : Spike Bit(default)
 : Jikun LG3
 : Jikun HD8
  : Jikun Long Gear T
  : Jikun Long Gear F
 : Jikun BS2
 : Jikun AM2
  : Kamui Staff
 : Jikun AM2
  : Heart Shield

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 1175
CAPA: 1255
HP: 426
STR: 21
TEC: 7
WLK: 20
FLY: 12
TGH: 11

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +80×6
Blast Guard
Tough Runner
Short Boost
Broad Radar

I'm trying to choose between Reaper's Scythe, or Kamui Staff, as for the shield I don't even know if I should use one. ._.
Also for the tunes, I should focus on TEC and STR right? What level should I get them to?
And should I keep blast guard, or use a different cart?
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Help with my build for Jikun Long FC   Help with my build for Jikun Long FC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:26 am

Reaper scythe is more popular a weapon than kamui staff on bots like jikun or zsg due to its 35 force vs kamui's 24 force
Tune wise, if you're going to main melee, build towards 40 str and 30-36 wlk. If you're planning to use wb then try to leave at least 1 tec.

For carts, blast guard is fine, though with scythe taking up at least 170 capa and the bot itself need intense tuning to be maxed, you don't have alot of free capa for additional carts. I'm tried a build on calc, only achieved 40 str, 35 wlk at level 7 with 6x capa cart and 1 short boost cart as I tuned the scythe with some grappler tunes.
Back to top Go down
Frosty015

PostSubject: Re: Help with my build for Jikun Long FC   Help with my build for Jikun Long FC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:38 am

beccadmgirl wrote:
Reaper scythe is more popular a weapon than kamui staff on bots like jikun or zsg due to its 35 force vs kamui's 24 force
Tune wise, if you're going to main melee, build towards 40 str and 30-36 wlk. If you're planning to use wb then try to leave at least 1 tec.

For carts, blast guard is fine, though with scythe taking up at least 170 capa and the bot itself need intense tuning to be maxed, you don't have alot of free capa for additional carts. I'm tried a build on calc, only achieved 40 str, 35 wlk at level 7 with 6x capa cart and 1 short boost cart as I tuned the scythe with some grappler tunes.

May I trouble you to post the build? I don't really know my way around CosmicCalc Embarassed

Also if I were to keep the Kamui staff, would it be worth getting Rapid/Force Tunes for it?
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Help with my build for Jikun Long FC   Help with my build for Jikun Long FC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:57 am

Spoiler:

How I do pseudo build on the calc is get all capa carts, and any carts /weapon tunes I must have. Next I fill up the slots with high alpha tunes to get to the stat points I want, then make change them to other status tunes depending on my free capa and number of slots left

All the weapon tunes are based on % of the weapon's base stat. So G. grappler on scythe is 3.15 increase while on kamui its 2.16 increase, making kamui staff less efficient. I don't remember 55 speed vs 50 speed had too much difference when I once tuned a kamui staff with high glad
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help with my build for Jikun Long FC   Help with my build for Jikun Long FC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:02 am

36 is the last walk breakpoint
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Help with my build for Jikun Long FC   Help with my build for Jikun Long FC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:26 am

Reaper's scythe is better than Kamui staff. I don' see why you would want to make FC ikun a kelly user tbh. Even her cart levels imply to mke her a hopping gunner, but oh well...

Wil her combo be even practicable? Iirc her LG's kick your ass so hard that you'll kiss the moons? scratch
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Help with my build for Jikun Long FC   Help with my build for Jikun Long FC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:50 am

Dat last sentence whut.

Hopping gunner pls. Her melee is practical to some extent but a hopper is what you want to survive our server's meta. Piercegun if possible, magnums if not.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Help with my build for Jikun Long FC   Help with my build for Jikun Long FC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:23 am

Played too much Chrono Cross, am sorry. TAT

@Topic: I hardly ever use my HD Jikun but almost all the time I fight her, she just sends me fying, giving me a cheesy opportunity to conveniently boost away from her. That's what I meant: given that you use a R. Scythe wouldn't the throw-up make the scythe miss?
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Help with my build for Jikun Long FC   Help with my build for Jikun Long FC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:28 am

Just use the scythe first ._.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Help with my build for Jikun Long FC   Help with my build for Jikun Long FC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:19 pm

tackle → scythe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with my build for Jikun Long FC   Help with my build for Jikun Long FC Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with my build for Jikun Long FC
Page 1 of 1