Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
+41
Stickboy
BLKenny
Mew
Sean
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
alex761
narutosupernova
Valkyrie
LazerRazer
LordShade
Z741
weiwei2010
RoboFranky
Cocoapuffz
blackgoldsaw
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Haaronyde
LoReLei
griffen
DrakeHead
Suguri
Divinity
Cion
Hyoka
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
Renderless
cheongzewei
Wolf Hikari
Xel_Naga
urusai11
lwllw
Sayuri Chan
Nisa
Skulkraken
Fate
Segawa
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

Elsword English xO. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:03 pm

DAT LIST now i know what to do with Eve at least,

About the Eve VA i need confirmation weather her voice is similar to these of yuki nagato from haruhi or not

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:13 pm

No, Eve's seiyuu is not Minori Chihara (voice of Yuki Nagato (Haruhi) & Minami Iwasaki (Lucky Star)).

Her seiyuu is the voice of Enma Ai of Jigoku Shoujo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Never seen that anime unfornutaly, guess i try her out to confirm VA tier,

alright im almost set, just need to know if my IGN needs to be written in hiragana?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
Never seen that anime unfornutaly, guess i try her out to confirm VA tier,

alright im almost set, just need to know if my IGN needs to be written in hiragana?
Suguri wrote:

You can use English names in JP.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Okay then im goona procedd to make an character then * i installed JP elsword for an while, just never touched the game itself *

thanks for the information... * hopes that Eve is good Va tier *
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:22 pm

oh, also

Sayuri Chan wrote:

for builds, i keep hearing that only grab skills that you see yourself using in the future, one esample of this with ashia is

Dont get pyro tornado and dont master chain fireball, * that spell that cause an fire tornado * and the mastered one, instead just get lighting bolt and maybe if you wish to that is, meteor call, builds is prety much about chosing what skills are usefull and what not, the description of them helps you for that, i only ashia so that is all i can help...
Aishas going for High Mage should get both fire tornado skills. Gust Screw is pretty useful for High Mage/Elemental Master, apparently. If you're going for Dark Mage, just get Lightning Bolt and spend the rest on passives.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:30 pm

*facepalm* should have clarify that, thanks Suguri,

Buh! im having problems deciding my IGN, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:59 pm

i just tried elsword german
i cant play the usa one and didn't try the jap one

and.. im completely lost, i dont even know what i need to do for the quest
the only thing i know is the basic interface ( inventory and other things )
and how to fight ><
im lost when im out of a dungeon and i cant even read a lot of text, the skill tree for exemple
i see the icon a little but not the text i only know one of the skill is passive defense
( the icon is a shield and its writted passive )

so can someone tell me exactly what i need to do or give me a link for a guide/tuto ? ^^"
i need the basic to start thats all

( btw the fight are easy lol did 2 dungeon without being hit :X )

sorry for the big post ^^"
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:36 am

Elsword English xO. - Page 11 Sin_ta10

help?
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:37 am

Actually, i may suggest you to try JP elsword, German one is okay too but i heard its userbase is rather small.

Well you would try to check the elsword wiki for anything related of the stuff you mentioned,

Here is the wiki, its for the korean version of elsword but all elsword versions are prety similar to Korean so its aplies for everthing * will use this wen i get into JP elsword *

http://www.elswordhq.com/kr/Main_Page

Also some couple of people like me in the thread seemed to stay in JP so if you chose JP you at least might not be alone,

wish you luck still !.

Fate where you get that from? patcher or jp site?
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:41 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
Actually, i may suggest you to try JP elsword, German one is okay too but i heard its userbase is rather small.

Well you would try to check the elsword wiki for anything related of the stuff you mentioned,

Here is the wiki, its for the korean version of elsword but all elsword versions are prety similar to Korean so its aplies for everthing * will use this wen i get into JP elsword *

http://www.elswordhq.com/kr/Main_Page

Also some couple of people like me in the thread seemed to stay in JP so if you chose JP you at least might not be alone,

wish you luck still !.

Fate where you get that from? patcher or jp site?
ok thank you ^^
i will try the jp one, btw i need a proxy ?
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:42 am

click bee, load patcher, start to load everything, stuck on that screen... wont load anything ... idk why even the jap recognition page cant see the kanji and AGTH wont open Elsword so... i lost it
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:50 am

ffffff i cant register ><
they ask a verification code in kanji but my computer dont support kanji so i cant copy past TT_TT
i only see a bunch of square with numbers..
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:51 am

Oh ouch... unfornutaly, i dint experienced stuff like that wen i patched mine, i all i can suggest to to try again?

And yes, you need an proxy but this nice guide will guide you to JP elsword with no dificults at all

also credit of this goes to Divinity sinse She/he showed me this guide before to me .

http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7477-all-purpose-jp-elsword-12/

use this to install and enter to JP elsword, i also recall that in page 12 or 11, im not sure , of this thread, Divinity also mentioned the All star voice cast of JP elsword.

i prety much joined JP wen i heard that my favorite character *Ashia* was voiced by TEH Rie...

you need to change your conputer to japanese locale to see japanese writhing o.o
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:54 am

iirc, Internet Explorer always has language support for that kind of thing. So as shitty of a browser as it is, it should display moonrunes for you.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:55 am

@haaronyde:

try open your browser with applocale? well if you cant install the jap language.

*EDIT* laptop cant run nice the game, so moving to PC... will take a while
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:28 am

thanks for the help, i created my account and installed the game
i just have to wait for the update to play ^^

btw the character are badass
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:10 am

I found something neat while lurking for so long in the Elsword HQ , aparently, you can edit the character models and their items and armors as well weapons too, perhaps like in GTA sandreas,

http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9136-how-to-extract-and-pack-your-own-elsword-skins/

Here is the ling but keep in mid that

1 this MIGHT aginist the TOS of elsword games, so beware if you into this stuff * might use this for me to change generic clothing into something more cool looking * sinse im already sortaa breaking the rules via Piercing their IP block

2 ONLY YOU can see the customs stuff you do, other will still see you as normal

just wanted to mentioned this sinse i saw an really well done model of Ashia that look like mami (from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica ) in all aspects o.o, the image is in the spoiler as always

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
LoReLei

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:11 am

Well, I just reached town 4. The dungeon is getting harder and going solo takes a lot of time now so I usually go partying with JP player.

To mask identity, just input this to the chatbox: よろ.
basically means hello. ^^ useful for replying coz every japanese player in the room seems to greet people when they come in.

Random note: Unlocking the sealed skill is a bitch. 20 necklaces and 30 necklaces plus random drop from boss. second day already since I tried unlocking it. x.x . the fact that I initially don't know how to go to peyita doesn't help. my skill tree stuck at 5th row coz the other available skill other than the sealed one sucks big time. now I got 12 free sp at lvl 26.

EDIT: you can use english name but some JP player may refuse you from entering the room. Razz .happens to me about 4 times already.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 am

Wonder what will happen if u type this in the dungeon maps

僕は日本人ではありません

it simply says Im not Japanese xD

Also...trying my luck on JP server. Delays can kill....after all I don have enough time to practice Sad
Back to top Go down
LoReLei

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 am

Most likely they will ask where are u from? coz u might be staying in japan.

unless u write:

私は laggy です. --> I am laggy. ^^
not sure what is laggy in jap.

or spam english.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:48 am

LoReLei wrote:
EDIT: you can use english name but some JP player may refuse you from entering the room. Razz .happens to me about 4 times already.
I don't think that's necessarily because of your name, most rooms refused me in EN closed beta. Razz
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 am

the update take so much time.. its only at 23%

edit: fffffff i tried to update without the proxy and its way more fast ><
i lost so much time for nothing..
Back to top Go down
LoReLei

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:52 pm

My update is about 4-5 hours. On my first update I left for tennis and dinner but I forgot to set my power setting and my laptop went hibernate. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:55 pm

This might be usefull For japanese interaction

http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8379-useful-phrases-and-words-for-playing-japanese-elsword/

Contains an huge list of japanese prases than you may use to comunicat yourself with an japanese player...

stuff like this is why i yet dont play elsword despte of having installed already , is this ultimate fear that i have toward the game, and the fact that is prety muhc imposible to conceal myself eficently due of lack of said lenguage.

My keyboard too, i cant get it to write japanese yet so yeah, prety much bit scewed over there i suppose...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 11 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next