Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
+41
Stickboy
BLKenny
Mew
Sean
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
alex761
narutosupernova
Valkyrie
LazerRazer
LordShade
Z741
weiwei2010
RoboFranky
Cocoapuffz
blackgoldsaw
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Haaronyde
LoReLei
griffen
DrakeHead
Suguri
Divinity
Cion
Hyoka
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
Renderless
cheongzewei
Wolf Hikari
Xel_Naga
urusai11
lwllw
Sayuri Chan
Nisa
Skulkraken
Fate
Segawa
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

Elsword English xO. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Hmm i see, i would say that said booses in these levels require more strategy than our * just combo the hell out of the boss * strategy, im talking about stuff like jumping and atack to flinch the boss to then proceed to combo,or atack from distance using magic, im aware that all boses have its gimnicks and tricks but this is basis for most of bosses types in the arcade beat em up games like this oen.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:13 pm

i am just hoping that gameforge gonna put a english version of elsword. i tried the german one since most of time i never read plots in game anyway and quest most time kill xx mobs in xx place on xx mode or kill xx people win xx matches in pvp. the only problem is trying to communicate with other players since they all talk german and i dont XD.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 pm

English CBT was back in March, OBT starts April 26.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Prety much what Suguri said, also due of contract with KoG, they will also IP block about anything that isn from NA, Canada, and Oceania in general, You can proxy your way trough too though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Cori is wondering if Cori can get through without proxy again. Nishishi!
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Prety sure the Open beta will be whiout the IP block, it may only be implemented wen its oficially release,

ether way thanks to you Cori,Divinity,and fate, proxing dosent sound much of dificult.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:12 pm

it seems i been busy, and i didnt check my dowloads,... everything crashed owowow... waiting again to download the game. pleasey PM your IGN in jp i will start playing 2morrow i guess.

Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:48 am

After some some serious thinking for an whole day, it make me think that maybe despite of NA elsword being in english at all, i think i will go to JP elsword but before do so, who many here is also staying in JP elsword, i dont wanna be alone in the NA elsword so im moving to JP to stay with these that i know * aka you guys *.
Back to top Go down
LoReLei

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:21 am

Hi, I just started playing Elsword JP too. Not sure whether I will stay active but atm I am Very Happy. Are you guys making any english-speaking clan?
And how do u add friend in this game? I clicked on the friend button but nothind pops out. +.+

Elsword JP IGN: kareraisu, overtaker lvl 21.

Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 am

hmm i stopped Elsword for a while already. Somewhat too "time consuming"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Um Segawa, if you raising more than 1 character, then it IS time consuming, if you only raise one, then it may be not, that is purpose of the stamina system, but do what you most like,

*Lorelei* your name reminded me of certain trainer in pokemon from the E4 that i have the hardest time, but aside that, im planning to join JP as soon i confirm how many are staying there.
Back to top Go down
LoReLei

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm

stamina from 100%- 0% needs 3 hours + /day >>time consuming. ^^.

Actually, I find that the gameplay is kinda repetetive after a while. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:58 pm

3 hours? im sure it is more but, maybe that was due of the party play, anyway if one can organize its life eschedules, im sure is posible to play 3 hours of elsword at least,

BUt thats me, so feel free to do what you need to o.o
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 pm

I'm pretty sure there isn't a law anywhere that says you have to use your entire stamina bar every day. All it is is a playtime limiter.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:23 pm

also that as well, is just that the hardcore gamers or gamers with way too much free time, may as well drain it completely, this is the why i love the stamina system, it make you stop at some point in the case you cant by your own,

other than that as i asked before, how many will remain in JP elsword even with NA is oficially open?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:28 pm

I'm sure I'll stick around. The JP servers are much less laggy than the EN ones were for CBT, and I read somewhere they aren't planning on IP banning people that are VPNing through, so long as the outsiders don't cause any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:37 pm

About that, i recall hearing one of the GM of NA elsword said that too in that english elsword topic in GGFTW, but how serious they are about that, is still unknown,

I yet still to see how laggy might be JP elsword *i live in mexico chichuahua so i dont think it is that bad * Ether way i also need to test if i can transfer the JP dub to the NA elsword,

Talking about this , iwanted to ask, by causing trouble in the game it means, not partying anyone other than of course other people using VPN correct? i dont mind soloing the game cause i like challenges but i want this clarified if posible

also if said question above may aplly too in NA elsword
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Advancement to Nemesis is annoying =_=; Boss drops that wont drop and annoying bosses... Anyone know how to get to Belder?
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

zomg this dowload speed is so epic fast (2 Kb/s) inb4 next year
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Fate wrote:
zomg this dowload speed is so epic fast (2 Kb/s) inb4 next year
Did you turn off the proxy? Do that in the middle of patching, and you will speed up and not dc also
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:18 pm

hehe i reseted pc, now at decent 30%... wait for me!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Think I'm going to take a break from Eve, she's getting a little stale when it's just been nothing but soloing all the way up to lv29.

Tried Raven for a bit, but ZZZ>>^Z x(infinity) and Cannon Blade being my only two forms of effective attack so far is getting boring fast too.

I've got an Aisha, but the name's kind of derp so I might remake her. Not sure if I'd rather go for dark mage or high mage yet anyway.

Also thinking about trying Rena (Grand Archer, because Wind Sneaker looks like more of the same, and DAT GUNGNIR).
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:37 pm

80% problem, manual patch?

anyway any build, guide i must read? and what about the Moe of the Girls chars? does it change when changein jobs or W/e?
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Well so far its seems at least i confirmed that 3 people are planning to stay in JP so i join in too...

Shame im too lazy to the whole thing currently though

Also an question, sinse im goona join to JP elsword my IGN neeeds to be written with hiragana? or it can be in english too ?...

after i confirm this i start at lest to uninstall NA elsword to input JP elsword...

About the moe Fate , im prety sure at least that ashia and rena perserve their moe points after promotion * they age of course but the moe remains , especially VP* i cant tell for Eve though cause i dont play her yet...

Also i wish to confirm if is true that Eve JP currently VA is low tier for some, if so i want to know why, unless of course its the old VA ?

*Edit*

for builds, i keep hearing that only grab skills that you see yourself using in the future, one esample of this with ashia is

Dont get pyro tornado and dont master chain fireball, * that spell that cause an fire tornado * and the mastered one, instead just get lighting bolt and maybe if you wish to that is, meteor call, builds is prety much about chosing what skills are usefull and what not, the description of them helps you for that, i only ashia so that is all i can help...

To mention too , i keep hearing that ashia VP class and Wind sneaker Rena class both of them are broken. Dont know much about Eve clas, that you better ask suguri about this...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:54 pm

I've seen a few class tier lists floating around. I think the one I agree with most is this:

Void Princess (Aisha)
Wind Sneaker (Rena)
Code Empress (Eve)
Elemental Master (Aisha)
Code Nemesis (Eve)
Grand Archer (Rena)
Rune Slayer (Elsword)
Blade Master (Raven)
Reckless Fist (Raven)
Lord Knight (Elsword)

Though that's strictly from a PvP perspective.

EDIT: You can use English names in JP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 10 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next