Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
+41
Stickboy
BLKenny
Mew
Sean
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
alex761
narutosupernova
Valkyrie
LazerRazer
LordShade
Z741
weiwei2010
RoboFranky
Cocoapuffz
blackgoldsaw
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Haaronyde
LoReLei
griffen
DrakeHead
Suguri
Divinity
Cion
Hyoka
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
Renderless
cheongzewei
Wolf Hikari
Xel_Naga
urusai11
lwllw
Sayuri Chan
Nisa
Skulkraken
Fate
Segawa
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

Male Posts : 188

Elsword English xO. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:36 pm

i just started a guest account for korean Elsword and tried Chung

and what i can say is.. omg way better than jap Elsword ><
i want to play it only for chung but its not the only good thing, every player has an english name oO
the quest give you accesory and you lvl up way more fast !

im already lvl 8 and i have 80% stamina

so i think i will create a real korean account ( if i find a working Kssn :X )
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:30 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
I would trulyl use Elsword at heart content as Rune slayer, the only issue is, Elsword is an dying breed of players due of the OP efect on Rena,Ashia,Eve,Heck even Raven, so yeah lack of armors for elsword in the market is big no for me...

Seing i have plans to to make multiple Ashias * YOU CANT HAVE ENOUGH ASHIAS AT LEAST FOR ME !!!! *

Spoiler:

As may already said, Raven damage is that low cause He isn tailored to do big hits like elsword, he is much more like an DPS character * Damage Per Second* thats why he is hard, his damage came from the ability to pull off his combos, heck, Edge need an macro to pull of his combos, and i may even need one if i ever play it...

Sorry for my wall O texts, i like to be specific with what i want to say ^^
Rune Slayer > Lord Knight in terms of skill sets and the fact that Els gets projectile attacks as a Rune Slayer. On the other hand, Lord Knight hits harder and can basically make better use of Assault Slash + skill note, due to having a higher Physical Attack stat.

Have fun having at least 2 Void Princesses/Elemental Masters.

Low damage? Raven? Clearly you haven't seen Reckless Fist, seeing as you're talking about his Sword Master tree.
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:54 am

ok tried to find a Kssn for almost 10 hours now and it seem like they are all taken -_-
i stop now because if i continue to search i think i will go crazy
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:04 am

Nova i already did know how unfriendly this game gets for lordknight, i did my fare search of elsword end gameplay thank you, but aside that.

As for Raven i was talking about Blade master, not Reckless fist * ether way i dont give an danm sinse i dont see myself using Raven ether... so lets not start an argument here,

Haroo. the best thing i can suggest is to search for that at set intervals, otherwise you goona get an huge headache...

Nova to let you know, if you were sarcastic about that , you can go screw yourself, i dont enjoy Rena Nor eve, Elsword as i said, its an dying breed , so i dont espect to find alot of his stuff in the market, im still willing to try though and ironically, the market lack of his set armors but i see tons of the weps sets he uses.

In the case you werent sarcastic about it, i retire what i said...
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:08 am

OMG ! i have my account ! that luck !
i can start playing korean elsword !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:24 am

screw the macros.... im close to achieving the Shockwave Laughing (finally i can replace my Cannon Breado with something more painful, quick, and accurate)

and about Elsword.... most people say his LK is just overall the horrible class in the game.....
http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9607-pvp-pve-balance/
yes haro... this is disturbing...... but just screw that.... just play the game and have some fun
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:37 am

I was about to edit my post about Nova but too late...

Tldr version of that post, dont go smartass on me...

grats Haroo o.o, as for me im actually thinking to give an shot to NA elsword wen the market gains its shape, * if the lag isn terrible there that is *

*edge* that and the fact that game have Favoritism for Ashia and Rena and Eve * seeing how unfriendly the game gets later on for meele oriented characters, Dont know about Raven though.*

* edit* currently i can seem to browse the NA elsword Site, so i ask, What is esactly IP blocked?
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:22 am

NovaZero wrote:
Sayuri Chan wrote:
I would trulyl use Elsword at heart content as Rune slayer, the only issue is, Elsword is an dying breed of players due of the OP efect on Rena,Ashia,Eve,Heck even Raven, so yeah lack of armors for elsword in the market is big no for me...

Seing i have plans to to make multiple Ashias * YOU CANT HAVE ENOUGH ASHIAS AT LEAST FOR ME !!!! *

Spoiler:

As may already said, Raven damage is that low cause He isn tailored to do big hits like elsword, he is much more like an DPS character * Damage Per Second* thats why he is hard, his damage came from the ability to pull off his combos, heck, Edge need an macro to pull of his combos, and i may even need one if i ever play it...

Sorry for my wall O texts, i like to be specific with what i want to say ^^
Rune Slayer > Lord Knight in terms of skill sets and the fact that Els gets projectile attacks as a Rune Slayer. On the other hand, Lord Knight hits harder and can basically make better use of Assault Slash + skill note, due to having a higher Physical Attack stat.

Have fun having at least 2 Void Princesses/Elemental Masters.

Low damage? Raven? Clearly you haven't seen Reckless Fist, seeing as you're talking about his Sword Master tree.

actually i was talking about first class.... for all of it. His combo is hard to chain, his fist is painful but somewhat slow and his sword is like fighting against Elsword with a toothpick. So damn unreliable for almost everything. First he needs a class change, then he needs to stop doing that last sword attack swinging animation ><.

Sayuri Chan wrote:
I was about to edit my post about Nova but too late...

Tldr version of that post, dont go smartass on me...

grats
Haroo o.o, as for me im actually thinking to give an shot to NA elsword
wen the market gains its shape, * if the lag isn terrible there that is

*edge* that and the fact that game have Favoritism for Ashia
and Rena and Eve * seeing how unfriendly the game gets later on for
meele oriented characters, Dont know about Raven though.*

* edit* currently i can seem to browse the NA elsword Site, so i ask, What is esactly IP blocked?

the game may have a favoritism for aisha and rena but Eve ? (maybe not late game but mid game.) Plant overlord > Eve ><

and about the IPblock thing. My friend KnightXV showed me the way to this site.

http://www.bestfreevpn.com/windows-7-free-vpn/

so yea im joining Elsword again Very Happy (deleted it to download Project DIVA. now have to redownload T_T. Unya~)

GIVE ME MY NAMES *_*. I will shower heavenly wrath on those who steal CustardBagel or its name seperately ><. or should i just go for Nyamu. Hmmm~

_______

Guys how do you turn on the game again ? Patcher, X-trap, Patcher disapears, X-Trap disapears, NOTHING HAPPENS x(.

that problem.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:21 pm

this game is so so fun, me and cyrax just decided to hop onto the EN open beta today, and we played for 2hrs straight >_< we almost completely lost track of time until i told him 'lol its 3am'
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
Nova i already did know how unfriendly this game gets for lordknight, i did my fare search of elsword end gameplay thank you, but aside that.

As for Raven i was talking about Blade master, not Reckless fist * ether way i dont give an danm sinse i dont see myself using Raven ether... so lets not start an argument here,

Nova to let you know, if you were sarcastic about that , you can go screw yourself, i dont enjoy Rena Nor eve, Elsword as i said, its an dying breed , so i dont espect to find alot of his stuff in the market, im still willing to try though and ironically, the market lack of his set armors but i see tons of the weps sets he uses.

In the case you werent sarcastic about it, i retire what i said...
Just saying. Let them use who they like. Just because Els is the weakest, doesn't mean he's a dying breed. Though if you were to ask me, Els is more of the hardest character to get by with at late-game rather than the weakest. Raven just gets by slightly better since he has better skills(Blademaster gets Shockwave, Hypersonic Step, Bloody Excel and Wolf Fang; Reckless Fist gets Valkyrie's Javelin, Guardian Strike, Nuclear and X-Crash).

Els players should not be discouraged in any way, since he can still hold his own(especially since his best damaging skills are available at his 1st job). Plus, Lord Knight has Spiral Blast, Double Slash and Sandstorm, while Rune Slayer has Rising Slash(better with skill note), Sword Fire and Storm Blade. All of which are decent to good skills. It's just that his companions are capable of wrecking more than him.

Quote :
the game may have a favoritism for aisha and rena but Eve ? (maybe not late game but mid game.) Plant overlord > Eve ><
Eve is powerful, too. She gets really powerful skills later on(Explosion Impact, Iron Scraps, Junk Break and Queen's Throne for Code Exotic -> Code Nemesis; Space Wrench, Heaven's Fist, Genocide Ripper and Electronic Field for Code Architecture -> Code Empress), while her 1st job skills are no slouch either. Illusion Stinger does quite a good amount of damage, Dimension Link Blader can get a lot of hits in and Dimension Link Guardian is plain old rape.

There's a rule in the world of Elsword: If your character is a girl(or resembles one *coughChungcough*), you're unstoppable.

...oh dear, I nerded out again.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Right,finally got it to work.

1st day.

Level 17 aisha.

Ign = nisa
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:34 pm

*Haroo* Dint you decide to Reside in KL elsword? o.o

*Nova* , alright i apologize for my actitude toward you... You starthing to hook me more toward elsword Despite of everyone saying bad things toward him * Main reason to use Elsword its cause i like the way he can broke havoc among monsters, and his Voice in JP *

and thanks for the VPN but i was rather asking What esaclty the IP block is blocking? or well rather... in what time to use the VPN in NA elsword, Seeing the you can open the game via the folder file rather than their site * i dont know about this so anybody feel free to correct me* So yeah where i use the VPN in Elsword NA o.o?

*Nisa* Did you Join JP or NA elsword?
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:50 pm

@Sayuri :

i play the 2 of them
i will log on Haaron when i finished to use my stamina on KR
i dont know if i will play Souffre again, if yes then not that much

btw so many people begin to play elsword all of sudden xD just look a the topic number of view
this topic is officialy elsword general xD
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Ah i see o.o

And yeah, Hard to imagine that This topic about the apereance of Elsword english would become Elsword general ^^

The game is so addictive that even make the stamina system in such good use o.o...

i hope this is alright with the mods and overwatchers though ...
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:24 pm

yeah this is popular, but if ppl post their IGN and server (JP NA KR, ETC...) would be helpfull
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:29 pm

we need to post each ign of each game in one post
we can edit the first post of the topic to do that ?
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:34 pm

This game does look decently fun to play, actually.

However, I think I'll wait till EN gets some moar characters. Eve or that girl with the huge laser weapon looks like the most fun
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:10 pm

LazerRazer wrote:
girl with the huge laser
Among other phallic parts.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Suguri wrote:
LazerRazer wrote:
girl with the huge laser
Among other phallic parts.

I can dig, I'm not picky Razz
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:42 pm

hey... if NA dubs its characters to english and if raven comes out
would u mind to move to NA? im kinda pissed at my computer at shutting down and having a hard time loggin in vpn

@Sayuri: if you want to make that pro build aisha, pls try to make it in NA
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:44 pm

So all the snowflake is going NA? , bleh im staying in JP, unless the drops there are better (%)

well, im enjoing my moonrunes in my milk, and some cookies. w/e
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:49 pm

finally your here.... lets do the sq2 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 pm

okay? you are not on :O i will stay logged though .-.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 pm

So snowflake is moving to NA elsword? if so, they stabilished an guild ? I would not mind to play JP and NA but i have doubts of NA elsword

1 what the IP block is esactly Blocking, the site? the downliad client? the game itself? what is esactly blocking the IP and more inportantly, in what time to use VPN to pierce the block...

2 market in NA elsword, anybody knows how it is currently. i heard something about El stones being mega espensive but thats normal at least i think

3 If snowflake or any other people from here is actually doing an guild in there...

Until then i will remain in JP elsword with my squad of Ashias.

*edge* im just following your point you mentioned in game * We cant just make an build for the sake of fun? * so i must thank you for giving inspiration to that ^^

*edit* I join you in an bit Fate... ^^
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 pm

@Sayuri:

1 ip block is here in the registeration page and client download page
you just need to launch the proxy when you start the game
when your are at the login screen you can logout of the proxy

2 i dont know for the market, im never gone there

3 i dont think i will go on NA already playing KR + JP is already a lot :X
or i will only go on NA when raven and Eve are released and if no one remain on the JP

now i go log on JP to finish my lord knight quest, im at the last part ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 25 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next