Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..

Go down 
+6
RedComet
milk
Kookies n' Kream
Skoczypies
Foxie
VoidDragoon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
VoidDragoon

If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. Empty
PostSubject: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Why can't we do this? XD.. Why can we not whip out AAA Grade worthy ownage so effortlessly x.X.

They get a little bit of a comeback, but nothing can stop that much ownage.

Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:56 pm

....You get the keys Ill grab the rope.
We are getting our elite brethren to help us here. >_>
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Lmao, if only Razz. I mean damn..
Wiz bar: -------------------------------------
Dos bar: -------------------------------------
-five minutes go by-
Wiz bar: -------------------
Dos bar:-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:12 pm

The only times the DOS seemed to die is when they seemingly felt bad and gave them the kill.
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Well, to be fair, they already did so bad they got a negative CP score, had to let them have a few kills.
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:25 am

I think the most annoying problem is You rarely see better teamwork. All those friggin morons(yeah, can't find softer word for it) who just fly like total pwn4g3 and getting killed by 2 or 4 players. I have to admit, DoS have more teamwork, but so do BRD. Am I the only one who see Wiz guys running like bunch of jerks, getting killed like some small bitches? I mean, yeah, I'm not so great I always land in top 3. But at least I try to create some teamwork... and do You know how it ends? I'm happily helping some morons bring down foes, and suddenly boom, swarm of my TEAMMATES, teaming up against half dead guy, while on other places solo hunters got consequently shooted down! And dat's not end! They friggin steal my kills! They just friggin steal my kills. And then? Boom, no one here anymore. I'm going forward with sad *sigh* and suddenly got in fire of bunch of DoS or BRD.

If that seems to be boiling my blood...well...heck yeah! But there's something much more annoying. Then I stay with those morons for a while... I can see how they are complaining like 'WTF! How it ended like that?! So close!' but nooo, I can repeat to my damn death. And I'm using the same words I heard once in shuffle from hella cool guy: 'Do You know what is teamwork? It's what they did us just now!'

To add cherry to the top, when they win by chance, they still keep sayin' good game, great work or some shit while I can see that top 3-5 are opponents.
Back to top Go down
Kookies n' Kream
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kookies n' Kream

Male Posts : 18

PostSubject: ^^   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:25 am

haha .. i had to admit i am one of those morons Sad flying all the way and getting killed haha ... have you seen Zombie play (DOS member) ..... he/she is always chased by almost all of our groupmates knowing that they can kill him , leaving they're spot/base alone ( watever u col dat , the one that gives a hyper shot effect) and when i try to chase Zombie also I notice that from mostly 8 that chases her/him only like 3-4 remains alive and the enemy has destroy that base and already waiting on our spawning place. in the end we obviously lose with the score WIZ-0 DOS -15 980 (something near to dat) and my teammates are saying dat the enemy team are hackers/botters hahhahaha...........

---------i had to say even if I was one of the WIZ, most/some of the WIZs are greedy, bitter haters .......
====PLEASE DONT HATE ME FROM WHAT I SAID, THIS WAS MY OBSERVATION FROM PLAYING====
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:44 am

i dont even look at japanese BRD players.

I guess i'm not that serious?
I dont know what i am anymore!

i am cute though.

anyway. i stopped watching after he went to look for parts.
you know, when he was getting beaten.

flame at me dos members. i know you have the fire to do it!
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:26 am

Yeah, it's sad...very very sad. They can use this ol' thing whole time, over and over, and our dear Wiz elite will still fal to see the truth... DON'T. Just DON'T chase half dead guy if someone othr is already on his tail. Just FOCUS on remaining opponents :/
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:08 pm

and Mili, why would dos flame you anyways? Razz, the guy who was recorded and getting beaten was on the wiz side anyways xD, (lol at how they got -35 CP at the end), and yeah, lots of people like chasing half dead people, PEOPLE, the kill ain't worth much, sides a ton might get you a destroyer title, its the damage you deal to the target, therefore if hes half dead, thats half less points you can get, go shoot somthing worth more points. I am one of the crzy people (except on the DOS side) that rushes into the enemy lines and, sometimes dies, sometimes gets out alive, but meh, if i can make 1/3+ of their army, turn and shoot teh jikun hu running around their lines, then hey, everyone else on my team can pick them off Razz
Back to top Go down
RedComet
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:03 pm

If you would look at the minimap that he turned on in the 1st video, you would clearly see why DOS could have win so easily. Still don't get it? 1 word:

Formation

You can see that DOS positioned themselves at very resonable positions with land units at front, the air units in the middle provide coverfire for frontline and also protect the art and sup units behind. As soon as our cameraman here get in, he got pwned and never get the chance to touch the backline. And on top of it, they are very spread out provide them with enough spaces to move freely without shooting at your teammates' asses.

meanwhile, WIZ is seperated in the 3 different group with a mixed units type and on top of it, all 2 groups in the frontline are surrounded

Results are what you see

Unfortunately, not many people in our server could do this kind of strategy and formation. Why? Because they are just too damn greedy to win their own personal battle and go after a half-dead enemy instead of help the team to win the whole fight
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:08 pm

RedComet wrote:
If you would look at the minimap that he turned on in the 1st video, you would clearly see why DOS could have win so easily. Still don't get it? 1 word:

Formation

You can see that DOS positioned themselves at very resonable positions with land units at front, the air units in the middle provide coverfire for frontline and also protect the art and sup units behind. As soon as our cameraman here get in, he got pwned and never get the chance to touch the backline. And on top of it, they are very spread out provide them with enough spaces to move freely without shooting at your teammates' asses.

meanwhile, WIZ is seperated in the 3 different group with a mixed units type and on top of it, all 2 groups in the frontline are surrounded

Results are what you see

Unfortunately, not many people in our server could do this kind of strategy and formation. Why? Because they are just too damn greedy to win their own personal battle and go after a half-dead enemy instead of help the team to win the whole fight
We need to try and set up a nice match like that sometime. o:
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:53 am

I usually play a support bot, so I try to stay back.What do I receive?

"chicken" title at the end of every game.

Then again an Air unit such as, say, Aegis Baltheon was MADE to be on the front lines, so there are exceptions here and there.

And I always follow others' commands in an arena match.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple
Newcomer
Newcomer
CoolGreenApple

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:18 am

So THAT's what the power spot is for...
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:01 am

Quote :
You can only pull this sort of thing off if:
1) You're an Aerial type with enough FLY to move in and out quickly.
2) Everyone else is too busy to notice you.
3) You have an exit strategy after you've succeeded at assassinating your target.

But yeah, this is normally a bad idea and that if more people would understand the basic concept of teamwork and organize themselves, as well as not bicker amongst each other over who's the better player, WIZ wouldn't be having such a huge lead over the others and people would think of BRD as a threat.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:19 am

It's still very hard to predict what will happen on THIS SERVER if people actually got together and used teamwork.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm

This happened before, my clan with a vent~
We owned hard
But we're a WIZ clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Desu wrote:
We owned hard
D<
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Foxie wrote:
Desu wrote:
We owned hard
D<
:3
umad
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Desu wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Desu wrote:
We owned hard
D<
umad
Fuck yes I am!
Dont make me get on my WIZ account and kick your WIZ ass. D<
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Foxie wrote:
Desu wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Desu wrote:
We owned hard
D<
umad
Fuck yes I am!
Dont make me get on my WIZ account and kick your WIZ ass. D<
Foxxie aint got nuthin on the great desu~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..   If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only.. Empty

Back to top Go down

If only DOS could play like this in English CB, If only..
Page 1 of 1