Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
+41
Stickboy
BLKenny
Mew
Sean
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
alex761
narutosupernova
Valkyrie
LazerRazer
LordShade
Z741
weiwei2010
RoboFranky
Cocoapuffz
blackgoldsaw
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Haaronyde
LoReLei
griffen
DrakeHead
Suguri
Divinity
Cion
Hyoka
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
Renderless
cheongzewei
Wolf Hikari
Xel_Naga
urusai11
lwllw
Sayuri Chan
Nisa
Skulkraken
Fate
Segawa
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

Male Posts : 188

Elsword English xO. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:04 pm

i wont talk/play with japanese that's all
i dont read kanji at all and i cant write it..
i will only talk to player i know they are english
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:49 pm

This is why im still asking who will stay in JP elsword after the NA open beta, JP got me the attention due of its 8 starthing char slots (WTF?) BUT frankly one of best parts of it (for me at least, this varies from person to person ) is All star voice casthing THAT IS available in form of an patch to input in about any other versions of elsword

TLDR IF there not enough english speak users in JP ( i magine knowing 2 or 3 might be enough ) its better option to just go to NA elsword and remplace the NA dub with the JP one, Altough another advantage of JP that i heard reciently is that they sorta Allowing people to VPN the game as long they dont disrupt the game, but the one of NA GM of elsword also said this,
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:59 pm

yay i just started to play the game im lvl 1
my IGN is Haaron

and i dont think i will play the usa elsword.. i finally have the jap one and it work very well
you have even more character ( Raven and EVE )

so i go lvl up, maybe i will see you ig ^^
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:00 pm

IGN: フェイトRena

as my ign say im playing rena. started yesterday so im lvl8
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:14 pm

What botther me to no end is the locked skill quests, yes, all the normal quests are in the wiki so the jap barrier is nothing for this but the wiki dosent tell much about locked skills, unless of course im missing something in there

Also i do belebe that NA might have too Eve and Raven in the open beta, ( god knows if that continue in offical version )

Want to stay in JP due that the japanese are more nice as an comunity, NA comunity fails as so many degrees that isn fun at all, and the fact that the japanese ( or so i heard aat least ) Do allow users to VPN as long they dont do anything practically disruptive...

And the plus fact we get 8 characters slots,

And fate that goona make you dificult to Recognize you but, do what you wish...

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Started a new Aisha nameed Aetheria, just ran out of day 1's stamina at lv17, halfway through the Dark Mage quest. Waiting for the stamina reset in two hours.

Also, I think I'm gonna stick with Aisha (Dark Mage) and Eve (Code Architecture) in EN once that opens, unless Grand Archer's less boring than people claim. Code Exotic and Sword Taker have both been monotonous as hell. .-.
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm

i think i will take sword knight and after lord knight for my elsword
im lvl 7 for now and i have 75% stamina left i think
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:29 pm

IF you guys Try NA elsword, then be prepared to tolerate some kids and maybe trolls, i heard GrandChase comunity and Rumble Fighter comunity are in there, i never played granchase but i heard its comunity is full of kids who fail at grasphing human behaviour, or so at least i heard, Rumble fight comunity isn much bad, its have its good players by now and then but , there an good amount of trolls, if you can ignore trolls then this is void for many...

Just an bit of warning from what i seen in the closed beta... oh yes, the Na elsword comunity Seems prety unfriendly toward about any foreign player so far, especially people from brasil and Singaphore

*edit * dint found any during my stay in closed beta, and i hope it remains as that too in open or oficcial release, but hey there always JP elsword for fixing everhting lmao...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Elsword CBT's community seemed pretty derp to me, too. Then again, Cosmic Break's probably the only free MMO I've played that isn't filled to the brim with little kids .-.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:43 pm

IT is prety derp, you should check the NA elsword forums, isn much of diferent still with the forums rules and the stuff, but aside that,

i found odd myself playing JP elsword due of NA comunity And not cause is in other lenguage or the matter

and yeah CB have some really mature players, or others than see this game as an sport rather than an game * they know how to lose and win * I unfornutaly dont know how to lose, hence i stoped playing CB for my own shame...

*edit* alright i downloaded the VPN to start piercing the IP block but i wanna ask and please be honest, isn Piercing IP block, an crime? the VPN thingie says that it cant be used to conceal your IP as it saves your IP activity in their logs,

This is the only thing stopiing me to play JP elsword, i apologize if i being paranoic but this is my frist time actually Piercing an IP block,

Also ironically, i cant acess the elsword JP site due of IP block BUT i can acess to dragon nest mmo game main site, guess not all Japs games are ip blocked.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:51 pm

crime? nope. anyway, yeah is just "feito" in katakana + Rena... wont be hard .-.
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Well if you guys ever need help with something feel free to hit me up. I am ALMOST a Code Nemesis now and have a 26 Sniping Ranger. Look for Epsilon5 for the most part, and the slight chance of Delta4.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Ah well i guess the rest is walk in the park then

now i wonder if would be okay to write my IGN in japanese or in english,

Opinions?

Currently thinking to raise 3 characters due of having free time at spring break, 1 Rena 1Ashia and 1 Eve (go figure)
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:11 pm

ok here a question:
im lvl 13 and i have 390k ED
what can i buy with that for my elsword ?
i looked at the shop but the item aren't that good

btw i dont see the kanji ig, i did something wrong ?

@Sayuri :
english is better i think
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:18 pm

I for the one to suggest to save money to buy EL shards, but also try to check the market for armor sets, these are good as hell wen socketed and upgraded correcttly

alright thank you for view, anymore opinions about this

so far

Japanese IGN. 0

English IGN. 1
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:56 pm

maybe english would work, sayuri.

anyways i used all the stamina... so i dunno if make other char .-.

vote aisha or eve?
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:19 pm

i almost used all my stamina, im doing my sword knight quest Smile
i will do a Raven after

@Fate: do a Aisha
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Thats 2 votes, one more to english and im goona make an IGn english one,

As for that vote Fate, i say too ashia, i dont know much about eve though ,you better asking Suguri about Eve,

Iif you going ashia by any means, mind you , Void princess is considered broken.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Fate wrote:
vote aisha or eve?
Aisha's probably the easier of the two, and is extremely good no matter which job you go with.

Eve's pretty fun and requires a bit more skill. She's not Aisha good, but she's one of the better characters (especially if you go with Architecture).

Speaking of, I might remake my Eve. Skillpoint allocation is so derp on her. >_<
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:47 pm

We have a winner then, i will make Aishia and make her dark magician only for the laser
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Yay it worked! the VPN allowed me to enter into JP elsword main site...

So wen installing elsword JP, in what moment i use the VPN ?

im asking this cause i want to re install JP elsword again to have an copy of it to mess with its data to try to model something, like that Mami ashia i posted back there.
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
Um guys , i saw 2 VPN in the site where i donwloaded my VPN one is 32 bit, and other is 64 bit.

i have the 64 bit one,

so any diferences betwen 32 and 64 bits ?

And i guess i do an english IGN

no difference its for the computer comptability
if you have a 64bit then you have the good one

btw how do we send friend request ? it would be better to see if everyone is playing like that ^^
or we can make/find a english guild to talk with everyone together
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:19 pm

lmao! you quoted my post before i edited, aside that

thats an good question too, it would be good idea if we can track ourselves while playing,

But more inportantly, how we would talk before befriending us, mind you, talking in english in JP may be considered disrupthing the peace...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Hey Xel, is Queen's Throne as fun as it looks? As much as I want to try Void Princess out (and as badly built as my code exotic is), Queen's Throne looks like so much fun Mad

(Queen's Throne starts at :50)
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:30 pm

We can talk in whisper, Party and guild chat
i dont think we have another way
or we can talk in a chat on the web for exemple the one in live stream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 12 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next