Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
+41
Stickboy
BLKenny
Mew
Sean
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
alex761
narutosupernova
Valkyrie
LazerRazer
LordShade
Z741
weiwei2010
RoboFranky
Cocoapuffz
blackgoldsaw
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Haaronyde
LoReLei
griffen
DrakeHead
Suguri
Divinity
Cion
Hyoka
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
Renderless
cheongzewei
Wolf Hikari
Xel_Naga
urusai11
lwllw
Sayuri Chan
Nisa
Skulkraken
Fate
Segawa
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

Elsword English xO. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 pm

sorry to hear people had problems with AOL and the game, well im not playing tis either, im stuck in ECO for the moment.
Again, i wish if someone find another interesting game post it on my thread or PM Razz .

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru...
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:23 am

*Segawa* i see.... well my english is good enough to actually talk like an american so i guess i can work it with, the reason im not playing this is cause of same as others AOL is being stubborn, but i decide to play la tale again, ( sinse i heard the Subclas update objective is to make la tale into more of an beat up style game , like elsword, just with less flashy skills but more spamage of skills )

*Fate* dont worry too much about it, i dont see myself playing this neither 8D

Guess nobody of will be playing, lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:28 am

Cori is still playing. Sad
But might quit if the PvP keeps lagging, or when they got serious on the region block nishishi.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:52 am

*cori* lol woot? dint they say that the will IP block at beggining of open beta. ?
oh yes forgot to mention, before unistalling elsword, i copied the music file and using it in la tale, it feels good man =w=.

but seeing the stamina system in elsword i may see myself playing elsword and latale o.o.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:06 am

The GMs mentioned that they will fix the region block once the official service begins. Dunno how serious they do.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:11 am

*Cori*Then i be more than happy to see how serious they are about it, i lurk their oficial forums, many people are sugestthing to strenght the block aginist proxys but that alone is really hard thing to do. at least thats what people there mentioned during the debate, i can find said topics if anybody want to o.o.

Spoiler:

*edit* Hey cori, got that whatever acesory they mentioned on closed beta? if so, what it is? i was hoping for an cape =w=.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:43 am

Cori don't know what the accessory is, too. QQ
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:21 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
*Segawa* i see.... well my english is good enough to actually talk like an american so i guess i can work it with, the reason im not playing this is cause of same as others AOL is being stubborn, but i decide to play la tale again, ( sinse i heard the Subclas update objective is to make la tale into more of an beat up style game , like elsword, just with less flashy skills but more spamage of skills )

*Fate* dont worry too much about it, i dont see myself playing this neither 8D

Guess nobody of will be playing, lmao.

I didnt play cos when i get an AOL.

Play it.
Somehow meet the jerks i always meet in a so-called "American game" like GunZ (Which is from Korea as well).
Then they complain about lag for w/e reason.

and since they have IP blocks this time i would get banned on day 1.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:48 am

After looking at the Elsword JP version, i felt compelled to play it due to the all-star voice acting cast, but then, the IP was blocked so much that you can even get into the website.
So I spent a while looking at ways to get over the IP block.

So, does anyone still want to know how get into any countries' Elsword? And more importantly, anyone want to join me on Elsword JP? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:19 pm

*Cori* Is okay i don think is anything paricualry good, like these closed beta flags of cosmic break.

*Segawa* Oh wow, you joined and then finded some jerks that acused you to use Proxy? thats is ether bad luck or an horrible coincedence

*Divinity* Well, in GGFTW there an guide about how to register to the korean elsword ( it dosent IP block but you need to have korean citizenship proof, the guide suposed to tell you how to get one, but i dont see worth of time ) there also German Elsword , this one dosent IP block at all but the player base is small Sad )

Isn JP elsword closed down for the tsunami or something? it i would play it too for only fact that i heard that ashia in JP is voiced by Kugumiya Rie.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:24 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
*Divinity* Well, in GGFTW there an guide about how to register to the korean elsword ( it dosent IP block but you need to have korean citizenship proof, the guide suposed to tell you how to get one, but i dont see worth of time ) there also German Elsword , this one dosent IP block at all but the player base is small Sad )

Isn JP elsword closed down for the tsunami or something? it i would play it too for only fact that i heard that ashia in JP is voiced by Kugumiya Rie.

Nope! Its still up and running with no apparent lag or anything!

Voice Actors:
Elsword: Kenichi Suzumura
Aisha: Rie Kugimiya
Rena: Yui Horie
Raven: Mamoru Miyano
Eve: Mamiko Noto
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
*Cori* Is okay i don think is anything paricualry good, like these closed beta flags of cosmic break.

*Segawa* Oh wow, you joined and then finded some jerks that acused you to use Proxy? thats is ether bad luck or an horrible coincedence

No im saying it would happen.
Take GunZ for example.

FIRST DAY.

YOU @#)*(&@%$ LAGGER NOOB!
EVAREHBODEH KICK HIM *_*

minus the other pro facts like "you hacker, you Ucer, you (insert w/e excuse you can think of)-er " and such.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:35 pm

*Divinity* Alright you bought me to the game, what the kind of proxy you using to pierce their IP block? Rie Kugimiya its an must for me lol (not like i seen enough of her anyway <.<)

*Segawa* These people are not worth of your breath seriously, in closed beta of NA elsword, the pvp is full of these people, i was always called fire ball spamer ( with ashia ) skill spammer ( with rena ) and other insults too, these are just kiddies being pissed off cuz they lost, or they JELLY of you, you can just ignore these people.

Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
*Divinity* Alright you bought me to the game, what the kind of proxy you using to pierce their IP block? Rie Kugimiya its an must for me lol (not like i seen enough of her anyway <.<)

Yay~ This wonderful link will help you on your journey!

http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7477-all-purpose-jp-elsword-12/

Remember, the Elsword JP site should only be used with Internet Explorer or else the download client won't run.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Im all okay with the presedure to do this ( is like KR prosedure to get your citisenship or whatever that is ) but i have some questions,

1, asuming that im goona play this , dont i need my keyboard to write japanese letters in order to name my character? (puthing an english writed letters as an username in an JP game dosent sound smart at all ) if it is needed how i can do that o.o?

2 i heard that thread that XP windows users may have issues with the patcher but i dont see how, maybe you can clarify me this?

*edit* I found something that might or not be neat , is an japanese voice patch from elsword JP ( i guess is to remplace the voice cast of other elswords versions with the japanese one) the instructions confused me so i i may not try this right away, with this, ( god knows, ) it may be posible to remplace the english dub with the japanese dub.

i dont know if this works so take it with like an grain of salt.

http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8116-japanese-voice-patch/

Credits go to divinity due of the source of this site in the post
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
Im all okay with the presedure to do this ( is like KR prosedure to get your citisenship or whatever that is ) but i have some questions,

1, asuming that im goona play this , dont i need my keyboard to write japanese letters in order to name my character? (puthing an english writed letters as an username in an JP game dosent sound smart at all ) if it is needed how i can do that o.o?

2 i heard that thread that XP windows users may have issues with the patcher but i dont see how, maybe you can clarify me this?

You don't need a citizenship or anything. Its a simple username, password, birthday, email sign up.

1) Control Panel -> Region and Language -> keyboard -> install japanese keyboard (Note, with this keyboard, you can only use hiragana for your username, don't know why)

2) None that I know of. Remember to disconnect the proxy once the patcher starts.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Fair enough, i will try tomorrow and post the results of this, Anything for an god tier voice cast <3
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:

*Segawa* These people are not worth of your breath seriously, in closed beta of NA elsword, the pvp is full of these people, i was always called fire ball spamer ( with ashia ) skill spammer ( with rena ) and other insults too, these are just kiddies being pissed off cuz they lost, or they JELLY of you, you can just ignore these people.

There is two ways i can bring this conversation to, and i will take the 3rd route by saying both.

1. HAHA I KNEW IT! Those losers will whine at everything.

2. Jellyfish ALERT! CALL IN THE SHARKS!
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:44 pm

so, dear my friend every day-night, always with me,... wich server, JP,KR or US and when are you ppl playing,...

i want to know so i can have friends not in moonrunes coz i duno KR or JP, US wont give problems but still the userbase seems to be meanie,...
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:18 am

Fate wrote:
so, dear my friend every day-night, always with me,... wich server, JP,KR or US and when are you ppl playing,...

i want to know so i can have friends not in moonrunes coz i duno KR or JP, US wont give problems but still the userbase seems to be meanie,...

i sort of play JP
deleted it but the installer is still there.

my name i think its. Bagel.

and LilyEve. lv 30 +

play JP. Patcher not annoying like HK and you get Eve/Raven w/o quest and FREE~~~~~~.
the only downfall is they dubbed it Sad. personally i dont like dub.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:20 am

Segawa wrote:
Fate wrote:

i sort of play JP
deleted it but the installer is still there.

my name i think its. Bagel.

and LilyEve. lv 30 +

play JP. Patcher not annoying like HK and you get Eve/Raven w/o quest and FREE~~~~~~.
the only downfall is they dubbed it Sad. personally i dont like dub.

IMO the Japanese Dub is great. The voice actors are really good. Sad
Refer to my previous posts to see them.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:39 pm

If we have an english-speaking clan in JP I'm going to start playing that, I think. I want Eve, and I want her now. .-.

That, and Elsword EN CBT seemed like it was plagued with 12-year old maplefags.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:09 pm

* Bit off topic* Danm it, now i feel like an kid with an new toy!, i discovered the english patch for Super robot taisen J ( for the GBA ) this is the why i havent posted here in an while .___.

*Now on topic* Segawa , i say just ignore them, end of story, i know is harder than it looks sometimes but something that helps is , not paying attention to chatmensages in the board.

Also the JP dubs is God tier in general, Never espected to see Rie Kugimiya voiced Ashia actually, Also Divinity. Your procedure for JP elsword works! But due of new toy i got ( super robot taisen J english trasnlated ) i still not play it , haha.

Also wanted to ask , is anybody tried to put the JP dub into the NA elsword? in the same forum that Divinity guided me, there an topic about how to input the dubs into other versiosn of elsword like KL and german ones ( maybe english one is posibble )

*edit* The reason i play way more Elsword rather than latale might be for the dubs, having characters with voices is really something that makes an diference , at least for me.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:45 am

I'm taking the lack of a response to mean "No, we don't have a clan in JP."

Oh well, guess I can still practice with Eve solo until EN OBT starts.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:13 am

"Yes we don't have a clan in JP"

I never saw anyone I knew in JP, so right now i'm just getting through the levels with random people.

If enough people say that they will play JP, then we could start a clan then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 7 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next