Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A simple Survey RT guide

Go down 
+35
hazamukara
Phyress
frizky
Kobrakai
fhoeng
guptavaasu
Trill
CapeMike
wereborg
pipcard
zachie69
Renderless
Claxus
tuturutut
FreedomFighter
Skulkraken
Yokura
Kitouski
Soviet_Armada
cheongzewei
lwllw
necrio
Raven
zappa1
TiadongIII
SkyeMeir
Tuskin
Midona
Nisa
D.N Angel
Fate
shinigami
knyx
Hyoka
SilverySil
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Well super rewards haets me now and doesn't show me any of its 7 pages of auto insurance offers.
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Same here, the Super Rewards page is completely empty for me now.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:51 pm

SkyeMeir wrote:
Same here, the Super Rewards page is completely empty for me now.

Did ya at least snag the bing toolbar offer? And at least peanut is less retarded when it comes to out of region offers.
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Nope, I kept telling myself to do it later.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Peanut has a 25 Rt one for Bing that's less prejudice, better get it while you still can.
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 pm

I tried that one and I didn't get credited.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Have you had the Bing Toolbar in the past on that computer outside of the offer even? I've even tried clearing my registry and deleting everything I could manually, but I've only been able to get that to credit once, and once smoothly it did, lol. Beyond that, I honestly think Microsoft has a way of knowing you're a returning person for the bing bar. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 pm

I never had the Bing toolbar before. I didn't even know it existed until I saw it in the offer.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:10 pm

...that's pretty bizarre. o_O I've done the offer once on my computer and did another of it with a different point site I use on a different computer and it also credited, but I can't get it to credit twice for different things as long as it's on the same computer... I'm not sure why it's giving you an issue. Did you mess with the search bar a little bit, AKA open IE after you actually installed it instead of uninstalling it right away?
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm

I left the bar installed for a few days. But it doesn't matter now since the offer isn't in there anymore and I still don't havet it redeemed.
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 pm

@Kitouski - How good is that PrizeRebel/RebelBucks site that you linked earlier? Is it any better than using SuperRewards/PeanutLabs?
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:32 am

@Skul

It has it's pros and cons both ways. PeanutLabs/SuperRewards gives a bit more because what they're giving you is RT directly, which doesn't cost CyberStep a dime so they can afford to give you a little more then other sites that give things. Prizerebel (wee, http://tinyurl.com/2falfwg ) on the other hand technically gives a little less if you're going for straight RT and it takes a day or two for an Ultimate Gamer Card to process. The pros of it though is I consider it to be MUCH, MUCH more organized then PeanutLabs/SuperRewards (you can list the offers however you want as in alphabetically or by how often they credit or the date added and so on, see how often it has actually credited for someone by number count rather then guessing if it will actually work, gives most recent things that actually worked, etc) and they have a community forum where people post little guides from beginning to end on how to get certain things to offer, down to ones that you'd think are no brainers, but the guides are there for them anyways. Also, it's pretty impossible to get stumped on PrizeRebel. Usually with PeanutLabs/SuperRewards I check all the offers and can't find anything else to try because I did the surveys, did the download offers and everything else is stupid long and doesn't work and I think, "well now what." but there's like 5 different Daily Surveys you can do on PR and oodles of offers. I don't mean stumped as in can't find something to credit though honestly, sometimes life will just kick you... I usually prefer messing on PR because of ease of access and their offers are usually much more reliable to work, I'd like to state PrizeRebel is much better but it's probably down to preference in ways I suppose, and doing it's daily surveys at the very least goes a lot smoother then the other choice because of the number of surveys you can try before you flunk them all. I have enough time to derp on them both though... there's actually quite a few sites like this out there, the only other one I can think of that does prizes via code (AKA Ultimate Gamer Cards) without having to give them information you don't want to is called Rewards1 ( http://tinyurl.com/4mg8rsf if anyone cares), has perks of its own (20% more for whatever the first thing you get to credit for that day) but it's about as neat as PeanutLabs/SuperRewards and you still have to wait for things to order. Usually people are a little angsty about the points system and the site going "just kidding" on them before/during the order of something, but if it makes anyone feel better, this is what I've ordered off of PR, https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img23/7239/dsfgj.jpg (Lol, Minecraft is the bees knees).

tl;dr version, I think PrizeRebel and almost any other paid-for-offers site is better then what CosmicBreak is offering due to them actually crediting way, way, way more often, has guides, the interface being a 100x more friendly and a good handful of other things, the only exceptions is that RT is instant and it pays out a tiny bit more with PeanutLabs/Rewards.

Oh, and they have offers for the UK and Australia too. Not a whole bunch of them by any means, but enough to say that if you live in the UK or Australia, they're insta-better then PeanutLabs/SuperRewards, rofl. Dunno about Asia though, if anyone is actually curious I'll shop around and check...

@Skye

Ffffff, that sucks... x_x Sometimes it happens, I dunno what Bings problem is, lol... considering I know it worked for a lot of people, but some people seemed to have a lot of issues with that one...
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:07 am

...Argh. PrizeRebel won't let me do offers, either. Neutral I hate it when places like them refuse to service people from US territories. Guess I'll have to settle for Rewards1.

[Edit] ...Gah. Can't even do offers through Rewards1, too.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:47 am

Skulkraken wrote:
...Argh. PrizeRebel won't let me do offers, either. Neutral I hate it when places like them refuse to service people from US territories. Guess I'll have to settle for Rewards1.

What offers are you trying? o.o One thing to remember is to clear your cookies and use a new e-mail for almost everything that's new, and let pages in the offers load, but other then that... I know there's a lot of offers that will flat out hate you no matter what you do, but that's why it's usually good to list them from most crediting to least crediting, and I think Rewards1 has some sort of star system on how often they credit. (that never made perfect sense to me, but I assume more is better) I think the first one I did for PrizeRebel was one called "ArcaMax - Daily Jokes", and there's a good chunk of ArcaMax ones were all they ask you to do is give them an e-mail and confirm it and that's it. (though you need a new e-mail and clear cookies everytime you do a new one) Though, I'd never claim offers from anything couldn't be tedious but a lot of them are just looking for specific requirements that need to be filled and somehow they're not met... you could always try checking the offer section of the PrizeRebel forum and looking for a guide? xD; I believe Rewards1 has one as well.

I guess all of these can seem tedious just to try and get something to credit, but a lot of it is honestly just figuring out what the offer is wanting from you, and once you get into the swing of things, it starts getting a lot easier. ^^; I live in the US so I don't think it's exactly because it's being bias on your location. xD; (unless you're trying UK offers or something for some reason o_O)
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:44 am

Skulkraken wrote:

Do the AOL trick we were talking about earlier
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:11 pm

*Off topic
would you kindly give me those Utsuho pic that you use in Avatar and Signature?
Back to top Go down
tuturutut
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:41 pm

I tried to do the AOL trick
but every time i click the 'sign up for a free account' i get this problem

-
unused
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, null and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 418 unused error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
-

I really don't know what to do
I'm outside US and because of this I can't do any survey, can you guys find a way to help me?
thx in advance
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Trying to install AOL Desktop caused my computer to crash with a BSOD.

Meh, whatever. Too much :effort: for me to care by this point. Sleep I'll just go without RT stuff for now.
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:29 pm

If you can't do the AOL trick, you're gonna have to find another way to disguise your IP. But the AOL trick is the only one that has been successful for me so far.

FreedomFighter wrote:
*Off topic

https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/k4cxop.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/24eb9jl.jpg
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:56 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
*Off topic

https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/k4cxop.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/24eb9jl.jpg[/quote]

*Hug Skye
Back to top Go down
tuturutut
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:58 am

I found out how to solve the error when you try to make an AOL email account

this error
-
unused
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, null and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 418 unused error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
-

that some other people may be having too
Its probably because of your ip too
so all you need to do is use some proxy to do the email account http://proxy.org/cgi_proxies.shtml
you'll get a error at the end that says they couldn't make your account at the moment, but its done
if you try to access your account using the proxy you'll get another error
so just access your account the normal way

now you can do the aol trick Very Happy

I hope it help someone o/
and sorry for my lousy english
Back to top Go down
Claxus
Claxus

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Can you take the same survey twice to get RT? The ones I did yesterday popped up again today but I'm not sure if I should waste my time with doing them again.
Back to top Go down
Renderless

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Claxus wrote:
Can you take the same survey twice to get RT? The ones I did yesterday popped up again today but I'm not sure if I should waste my time with doing them again.

Nope you cannot. They just pop up again but you can't do it twice sadly.
Back to top Go down
Claxus
Claxus

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:22 pm

I see, thanks. Better make the best of the RT I get, then.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:04 am

This just in, I lied in this thread or a different one and QuizJungle isn't ran by copious amounts of retards. What seems to be more then half of the quizzes (not surveys) run by PeanutLabs are from QuizJungle and I have a big beef with any offer they've ever done because they never credit for me... I read at the offers on that site I use, Prizerebel literally says on the offer that "This offer will be more likely to credit when completed between 9pm to 11pm pst. USA Only." so I decided to test that... I did them both on Prizerebel and on PeanutLabs and they ACTUALLY credited. q_q After all this time I had this angreh teenage angst against QuizJungle... lol... So yeah, anyone who's trying to get the quizes to credit but they won't, little tip. Also, when you're on the Quiz and you get to the offer point where there's a vertical column of offers, you want to say "Yes" to a few of them, I said yes to about 3~4 of them every time. Otherwise it's safe to skip everything else, but I've read a lot that on the columns, if you just say no to everything, it won't credit for you. if you're curious on if the offer you're doing is from QuizJungle or not, they have a copyright at the bottom of their landing page from the offers, if you can find the words, "QuizJungle" at the bottom, it's hosted by them...

Though the more I think about it and actually do offers through Cosmicbreak, the more I realize I can't stress how much better PR is compared to the things CosmicBreak is hosting, even if it does take a little time for the RT to come in because of having to get Ultimate Gamer Cards rather then straight RT, at least the things actually credit, they're more organized, they have a lot more different offers, and they have forums where users post out exactly how they did every offer they've touched. x_x I've pretty much given up with doing anything through the CosmicBreak offers unless I need a couple few RT before the days end and have been whoring it up on Prizerebel and Rewards1, because a lot of PeanutLabs/SuperRewards offers are bullshit. Probably a link for them back there for anyone who cares, but in case you're too lazy, http://tinyurl.com/2falfwg for Prizerebel and http://tinyurl.com/4mg8rsf for Rewards1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A simple Survey RT guide
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next