Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A simple Survey RT guide

Go down 
+35
hazamukara
Phyress
frizky
Kobrakai
fhoeng
guptavaasu
Trill
CapeMike
wereborg
pipcard
zachie69
Renderless
Claxus
tuturutut
FreedomFighter
Skulkraken
Yokura
Kitouski
Soviet_Armada
cheongzewei
lwllw
necrio
Raven
zappa1
TiadongIII
SkyeMeir
Tuskin
Midona
Nisa
D.N Angel
Fate
shinigami
knyx
Hyoka
SilverySil
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

A simple Survey RT guide Empty
PostSubject: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:09 pm

I constantly hear people complain about not being able to get RT. the thing is, ever since Cyberstep introduced survey/offers for RT, the arguments are nil.

The most common excuses i hear for people not doing the offers/surveys for free rt is:

1) too complicated

and:

2) not getting rewards.

Here i will show you some tips that i use myself when i do these things. If you know what your doing these are an easy way to get ahold of some RT yourself without paying. But at the same time these sponsors pay Cyberstep when people participate in them, so you still supporting the servers, and not just freeloading.

So lets get started:

you arrive at the main website and see this little button saying: "click here for free RT". after clicking on this and logging in( if you arnt already logged in), you should be taken to this screen:

A simple Survey RT guide Tutorial1f

Right now we have 2 major sponsors:

SuperRewards & Peanut Labs.

the first thing you should know is each sponsor runs slightly different then the other.

SUPERREWARDS:

This has been in my personal experince, one of the most reliable sponsors for survey offers across multiple games.
they have alot of reasonable offers, and the payout rate without having to do much is very high. as well as having many ways to take & do offers. This should be your primary offer wall, as they tend to give more RT for the offers then peanut labs.

PEANUT LABS:

This should be considered in my opinion, your secondary offer wall, as the RT rewards are less then superrewards. however, they a very simple and easy to use layout, with some easy to do offers, despite the lower payout.

Now then before you start heading in and doing these offers.. you need to make sure you get yourself into the habit of doing these things:

These are a must when doing these kinds of offers:

1) Screen shots (will be explained later)

2) Common Sense & the abilty to think outside the box.

3) Patience, some of these offers take a bit to go into effect. (15 minutes to a day)

Ok now your ready to do your first offer.

For example purposes, we will say i chose to fill out a simple survey from superrewards for 14 RT:

A simple Survey RT guide Tutorial4m

Here is where the Screen Shots come into play. Make it a habit to take a screen shot of the offer as it is on the wall

and make sure to take a screen shot of the completion page. taking more screen shots during the offer helps too if you want to do it. By taking these screen shots you are giving yourself proof to use as leverage incase of the random RT not rewarded.

NOW then people ask me, "what do i do if they dont give me my RT for completing the offer?"

both sponsors have a link in the offerwall that shows you the current status of your offer, and let you file a minor inquiry about it.

The superrewards one is located by clicking on this button:

A simple Survey RT guide Tutorial2z

and the Peanut Labs can be found here:

A simple Survey RT guide Tutorial3

These are basic appeals, which will make them double check the offer. which in some cases is all you need.
However, most of the time this dosnt have much effect.

For the best response & action, your best bet it to e-mail there support center directly. this forces them to work on and look-into your problem. as well as it allows you to show them proof. this is where your screenshots that you took help you.

SuperRewards can be mailed from here:
http://www.srpoints.com/contact

Peanut Labs from here:
http://www1.peanutlabs.com/contact/

send your e-mails with screenshots of proof of completion attached.

--------------------------------------------

Thinking outside the box will help you get large amounts of RT at once by taking advantage of certain offers for free.

One example of this would be the netflix offer that some people get in the united states. they give you 150-260 RT just to sign up for a free 7-day trial of it.

so i did:

1) sign up for netflix free trial.
2) get RT from sponsor.
3) 3 days later (if theres no time limit skip this wating step)
4) cancel the netflix membership before the trial ended.
5) profit.

becuase i didnt finish the trial i didnt get charged. and out of that work, i got a free 150-260 RT without spending a penny.

doing stuff like that as well as thinking on how to do other stuff, helps to net large amounts of RT from these offers.

-------------------------------------

i will try to add more in the future if i can. but im really tired right now so i will leave it at this for now. hope it helps
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:11 pm

--reserved--

A few helpful tools you can use to complete these offers if your young can include:

A Visa/Mastercard Gift card. these can be purchased from most banks and convenience stores. And work exactly like a credit/debit card.

Prepaid phones: you you really have no other way, mobile offers can be done with a prepaid. (besides, its a prepaid, if they want to spam it, let em.) This also gives you an alternative number to give to some of these offers.

Web proxies: these will hide(and change) your IP while doing offers, and can sometimes unlock new ones that you couldn't otherwise get without. a nice list of web proxies can be found here: http://proxy.org/cgi_proxies.shtml

(more to be added when i feel like it)

Last edited by SilverySil on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:15 pm

And a guide for when absolutely no offer is given to you thanks to racism?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Damn, for that netflix one I need an expired credit card or something to use.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Hyoka wrote:
And a guide for when absolutely no offer is given to you thanks to racism?

its not racism when they dont give the offers to non-target areas.

dont have to like it but that how it is.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Super rewards have actually ZERO offers now.I miss health insurance,they give reasonable Rt...and

WTF,my records:

Spoiler:

I swear there was some left unfinished,regardless purchase required or not
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 am

THANKS A LOT YOU SAVED MY A$$ FUCK YEAH NOW I CAN GET RT!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I would like to say that, but to save me, you need a guide for how to get working fake info and expired valid credit card. CUZ IM FORGEINER FAG. but yeah some ppl will rejoice with this guide.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME! Very Happy

AND HAVE A NICE DAY! Smile
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:43 am

knyx wrote:
Damn, for that netflix one I need an expired credit card or something to use.

Most banks today let you buy stuff like VISA/Mastercard gift cards directly from them. heck you can even buy them in convenience stores as well too. which can be used exactly like a credit/debit card.
Back to top Go down
D.N Angel
D.N Angel

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:58 am

Nice Guide...
But some question...

1) What can u do if your country dosnt have any surveys or the only ones there are
about purchasing a mobile phone service which costs like hell...

2) What if u can't buy a VISA giftcard?

3) Any others than the netfix thingy?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 pm

The most common problem to survey's = no surveys to do.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:54 pm

I always fail surveys, even if I'm saying truth or not. I've not any "try this software", and all big rewarding offer said I must buy something. Pheeew.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:04 pm

The bad thing about free offers when you are foreign is that you can't appeal them (because they'll put the excuse of "you are not of this country, hence you don't get the rewards). I did the Bing bar and some Facebook skin installs and NO RT AT ALL (With that RT I could have a Brickgale or something else atm.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:36 pm

web proxies if you want to unlock some offers from other regions.
http://proxy.org/cgi_proxies.shtml
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:42 pm

I tried proxies, using a proxy doesn't let me log in. I was able to get surveys with a trial of Hide My IP but I get rejected while doing them because I'm not the "target demographic"
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:51 pm

SkyeMeir wrote:
I tried proxies, using a proxy doesn't let me log in. I was able to get surveys with a trial of Hide My IP but I get rejected while doing them because I'm not the "target demographic"

keyword there "trial" most trials only give you one or two pages to hide yourself. these offers if you notice switch between a few pages while loading. as well as block alot of cookies and page requests. (hence the login problems)

i have used proxies before with success in the past.
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Proxies don't work for me at all. If I try to log in using a proxy it just sends me back to the log in screen with the ID and PW empty. And if I actually manage to get one that let's me log in, I get this:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:40 pm

SkyeMeir wrote:
Proxies don't work for me at all. If I try to log in using a proxy it just sends me back to the log in screen with the ID and PW empty. And if I actually manage to get one that let's me log in, I get this:

Spoiler:

Do you know the AOL trick?
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Never heard of the AOL trick.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:58 pm

I installed Tor today.Lets me enter offers from UK,Ger and USA mostly.
I completed some offers.
waiting for cash out .

Here's the page if u wanna try out:

http://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en
Back to top Go down
D.N Angel
D.N Angel

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 pm

TY for the shareing Smile
Also which of the packages did u download?
the browser one?

EDIT: I don't get it how to use it =(
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Browser one.unzip,start the program
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:20 pm

SkyeMeir wrote:
Never heard of the AOL trick.

Install the AOL browser and log into it using an AOL account (like a e-mail, etc) and it makes your ip look as if you were browsing from the United States. It comes in handy when you want to play USA/Canada only games like Nexon's.
Back to top Go down
D.N Angel
D.N Angel

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

With tor it still only show that 1 purchase one no matter if i chose USA or Germany =/
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Thanks for the little tip on the survey stuff. I needed RT but didn't wanna buy a game card since I only really needed 1 bot. Yesterday I got like 57 RT, and I purchased my 2nd Byne for my 2nd Shino. I'm set for quite a very long time, until better pieces that I can use (like boosters / weapons) comes out.

Thanks.

- Narcomoeba
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:27 pm

I can't log in with Tor either. Gonna try the AOL browser now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide Empty

Back to top Go down

A simple Survey RT guide
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next