Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A simple Survey RT guide

Go down 
+35
hazamukara
Phyress
frizky
Kobrakai
fhoeng
guptavaasu
Trill
CapeMike
wereborg
pipcard
zachie69
Renderless
Claxus
tuturutut
FreedomFighter
Skulkraken
Yokura
Kitouski
Soviet_Armada
cheongzewei
lwllw
necrio
Raven
zappa1
TiadongIII
SkyeMeir
Tuskin
Midona
Nisa
D.N Angel
Fate
shinigami
knyx
Hyoka
SilverySil
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:36 am

Spoiler:

TL;DR
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:54 am

*shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:39 pm

9 to 11 PM what time zone?
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 pm

I don't do the QuizJungle ones because I don't want to give my cell phone number. Will I get spammed with calls or text messages if I put in my phone number?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:11 pm

SkyeMeir wrote:
I don't do the QuizJungle ones because I don't want to give my cell phone number. Will I get spammed with calls or text messages if I put in my phone number?

Some cell phones should have some kind of "Block number" function, I'm not sure if yours does, I can't find mine either, but if you have one in the future, then you can spam the mobile offers (and they pay the most out of the non-purchase offers, usually).
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:11 pm

PST time zone. (I can't remember how much plus or minus GMT that is) I don't even have a cellphone, I pretty much fake that part of the questions and it processes just fine as long as it's a believable number. (Like in my case, if your area code is 208 and the main cellphone company you know starts with 262, take your favorite phone number and minus 10 from it, rofl. More likely then not someone has that number. F'd up I know, but it works everytime.)
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:27 am

I had problemes with AOL too...

So this is what I tried and it worked Very Happy

I downloaded this : http://www.hide-my-ip.com/download.shtml

Instaled,ultra easy to configure(its 15 days trial I think but who cares)

Set it to mask mine Ip to an of a USA

A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 Huston.th

Opened Firefox,cleared history and cookies,made new Yahoo mail account.

Went for Peanut Labs media offers and chose a few quizes(they r super easy to make)

heres how to easy complete QuizJungle offers : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P66DG3x_y8o

Got mine RT in an instant !

Hope it helped some of you Wink

A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 Hehehej.th

Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:23 am

SilverySil wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
And a guide for when absolutely no offer is given to you thanks to racism?

its not racism when they dont give the offers to non-target areas.

dont have to like it but that how it is.

Nope, its genuine racism. nyihihihi
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:24 pm

:3

inb4ban

A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 Rt1.th

Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:24 pm

I barely get anything to credit for me. How did you manage to get so much points? I clear my cookies and cache almost every offer. Or is that from Super Rewards? I don't have any offers from Super Rewards.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:39 pm

SkyeMeir wrote:
I barely get anything to credit for me. How did you manage to get so much points? I clear my cookies and cache almost every offer. Or is that from Super Rewards? I don't have any offers from Super Rewards.

I don't have anything from super rewards too.Is it down or ????

Those offers are all from peanut,and the only that credit me 90% of time are the quizes and the offers that want you to download stuff.

Got 21 Rt for installing shaiya lolz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Oh, I actually have to install Shaiya? The instructions just said register. And for the download offers, do you use sandboxie? I still haven't installed it but some of those downloads have malware so I'll get it sometime for those.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:52 pm

SkyeMeir wrote:
Oh, I actually have to install Shaiya? The instructions just said register. And for the download offers, do you use sandboxie? I still haven't installed it but some of those downloads have malware so I'll get it sometime for those.

I instaled shaiya and got to lvl 5 xD (it'n not a bad game,played it 2 years ago o.O )

As for sandbox...I use an old desktop pc that I barely use Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pipcard
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
pipcard

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:23 pm

You know what, I don't even bother with this crud. It's usually filled with spyware.
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:42 pm

I little heads up for those who will try to use Prize Rebel and are not from the US or UK, don't bother with it. You'll get banned before you get a chance to claim your first prize.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 pm

SkyeMeir wrote:
I little heads up for those who will try to use Prize Rebel and are not from the US or UK, don't bother with it. You'll get banned before you get a chance to claim your first prize.
If you use a proxy or anything closely related to one that is ...which I have to admit, you have no choice but to use a proxy for the most part if you're non-US or UK. ^^; Oh, and Australia is fine too.

And oh wuuuuut...? D: The Shaiya one didn't work for me... lol
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Im using the AOL trick, which works just like a proxy.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:16 pm

SkyeMeir wrote:
Im using the AOL trick, which works just like a proxy.

You have to make sure whenever you visit RB that you're on AOL or it'll detect you "hopping" across continents.
Back to top Go down
wereborg
Newcomer
Newcomer
wereborg

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:12 pm

hey some of quiz need to put american cellphone number, any1 know how to trick that,

me not in america
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Just my luck, Im trying to get ZSG before the discount ends so I try to do the Quiz Jungle offers with the video guide posted earlier. So I do the quiz just fine but when I fill in the contact info it sends me to a page that is not found. It does that for all the Quiz Jungle offers. Any other offer in Peanut Labs does not work for me at all. I just need like 34 more Rt to get her.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Had a few more NZ offers crop up in the last few days...I may have enough for a 30rt spin soon.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:51 pm

I've done a lot of free offers, and I've learned the few that seem to work the best are :

A) Any type of insurance quote

B) Trial testing a program

and C) Enter email /info on first page only style offers

Last Black Friday I managed to get around $113 worth of credits from those types of free offers . Its a shame playspan.com doesnt have Cosmic break, since their offers even give more than whats on here. Most of theirs give $11 - $13 per offer.

They have a nice offer on there that makes you order a free cellphone/service, with a $20 initiation charge , but rewards $70 and is cancellable once you actually get your phone in the mail.

I just thought I'd put in my two cents. Due to being 9 pages by now, I didnt read all of them, so excuse me if someones already covered this Mad
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Don't the insurance quote one require me to answer a phone call? And don't those take a couple of days to credit?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:46 pm

I normally get my credits within 20-30 minutes. SOme have tooken days.

Info doesnt really matter
Only the phone Mad

I only say this since some of them do prompt you to call and verify at the end
its just an automated message , and those are normally guarenteed to work, atleast whenever I've done them.

Note: Theres a lot of the offers, just different names
All the same company/database

So you pretty much get to do like 3-4 and then you have to change your info/phone
Back to top Go down
guptavaasu
guptavaasu

Male Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:04 am

guys, my superrewards page is totally empty, even the buying options are not visible but when my friend logs in, all the offers are visible to him.... is there any way to fix it? and can we transfer rt or uc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A simple Survey RT guide
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next