Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Less Simple RT Offer Guide

Go down 
+6
Fate
reiya
cheongzewei
shinigami
ziix
Kitouski
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

A Less Simple RT Offer Guide Empty
PostSubject: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:50 am

Let's start from the top. I've been doing paid-to-surf things on the internet for give and take a year now, so I know my way around it fairly well, so it really hurts when I see people doing positively terrible on this new survey system Cosmic Break added. My whole goal of this thread is to make a giant guide to help everyone with the offers as much as possible so they credit quickly and smoothly, because there seems to be this belief going around that they just don't work at all. All of them (Almost all that is) do, you just need to know how to work them.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS
When doing an offer that is not an informational survey directly through the survey tab from Super Rewards or the surveys given at the top from Peanut Labs Media, ALWAYS, and I cannot stress this enough, ALWAYS clear your cookies after every single one you fully complete. Also, it is important to make a new spam e-mail frequently, but it's not necessarily needed unless you know you're going to be doing another offer from the same company as your last one. Almost all of these offers are just trying to sell people something, so they don't want the same costumer twice; things tend not to credit if your e-mail is in their system or there's a tracking cookie on you that the site spots, and both of these are shared amongst their partner sites, which is a.) why you will get spamed to death if you're silly enough to use your real e-mail and b.) absolutely need to clear your cookies and make a new e-mail often enough (Yahoo is easy and quick for making a million emails) every single time if you want anything to credit smoothly.

Download offers
Download offers do in fact work, but they will adware and virus you to no end if you're not careful. The only offers I've ever done that have not done so is Weather.com and Bing Toolbar. Other then that, it's kind of silly to blindly do downloading offers because they seem sure fire. Here's two huge tips when doing downloading offers if you do decide to. First is if they're not Bing Toolbar or Weather.com, or something you know for a fact you cannot absolutely trust, you can download it and run it through a Sandboxie'd web browser and install it through Sandboxie. The website does better justice then I could ever explain what Sandboxie is, so here you go if you want to read on it, http://www.sandboxie.com/ . The second thing is that I've found it's almost always better to do download offers in Firefox occasionally, but usually Internet Explorer, because most offers want to install some plug-in or abuse IE's DirectX. Same download offers won't even credit you if a firewall prevents them from doing something it was trying to do during installation. I highly advise against doing any download offers without using Sandboxie because no virus scanner is 100% safe and not only will your firewall need to be off for some offers, but without Sandboxie, it would be extremely easy to infect your computer hardcore. Though, I'd hope people aren't stupid enough for me to need to tell them that the download offers just want to adware you to death...

Surveys
Ampario Survey, OpinionsHere and I think Iposis are research survey sites that come to mind that are trustworthy, and most surveys in offers are ran through them if they're simply asking you to qualify into a survey with no real sign up. They'll credit 99.9% of the time with absolutely no hassle as long as you finish them, but they're stupid long to finish sometimes. One important thing to note with SuperReward's survey tab is that when you click to take a survey, DO NOT click the continue button at the "Thank you for participating in our research." screen at the CB site. Whenever I fail to qualify into a survey, I'd click on a different tab and reclick on the survey tab to try again, but I've found that when I click that "continue" button it displays "Well this is embarrassing; we don’t have a survey that matches your profile at the moment. New surveys are available daily, so check back whenever you like. Sorry, and thank you for trying" for roughly the next 24 hours. I'm not sure if this is entirely the case, but this is what I've experienced through their system. With Peanut Labs Media surveys that you get occasionally at the top of the page, I hope it's common sense when I say that if it's a survey that says "Coffee Survey" you bullshit your way through the survey saying what will qualify you if you're trying to get the RT, because if you say one wrong thing it doesn't like were you don't qualify, you don't get to try again.

Other offers
There are many offers that are stupid easy and stupid hard to get to credit or to even meet the requirements of. One thing to keep in mind, especially with Peanut Labs is to do exactly what it asks of you, meaning if it asks, "Submit a valid email address." and that's it, you can probably get away with doing just that and not go down the endless hall of partner offers, and if it doesn't credit, no amount of going down that hall will make it do so, while if it says, "Submit a valid email. Say yes to at least 3 offers through the pages. Get to the "Thank You" page and complete at least 2 Platinum Offers." then it's probably a waste of your time and it won't credit until you do exactly that. For instance, here's a couple of offers I did that appear to be endless or demanding, but I had credit after about 30 seconds and 2 pages later.

SuperRewards:
Lord of the Rings online - 7 RT, credits after sign up and clicking download, do not need to install.
Play Dungeons and Dragons - 4 RT, was similar to the LotR one.
Try NEW! Science Diet® Wei... - 1 RT, cannot remember, but it was very short into it.

Peanut Labs Media:
"Get FREE samples from brand names!" - 2 RT, credits after 2nd page.

Don't let the offers be super intimidating by how they are constantly asking for your information page after page after page and it just doesn't seem to end. If it's stated that is actually required of you, you're wasting your time, while if it simply is asking you to "Submit your zipcode." then do just that, maybe bullshit your way through a page or more to be on the safe side, wait a little and if lady luck smiles upon you, you'll realize that's all you have to do.

This isn't always the case with offers and while I state that it's possible to do nearly every single offer if you're patient and know what you're doing, some of them will hate you no matter how hard you try. For example, if you see anything from QuizJungle, run away. They do a lot of those quizes that are like "what anime character are you?" or the "what donut are you?" or whatever the heck it was ones. I've spent months trying to figure out the mysterys of QuizJungle and to this day I have not gotten a thing from them to credit. I've read at many other sites that things from them are 'more likely' to credit from 9-11pm PST, but even that hasn't done the trick for me. Not saying all the quiz ones don't work, I'm simply giving an example that some will not credit for you no matter what you do, and that's the messed up truth.

This guide mostly exists because I have a couple of friends I gave a few pointers on the offers and they were going, OMG MAKE A GUIDE ON THIS and because it would be nice to be able to figure out together what things do and do not credit if people are ever willing to post what they've gotten to credit and exactly how they got it to. If this topic proves to be useful to people, I'll start editing this post every offer I get to credit and exactly how I did it to help people out, (I'd even consider looking into if it's an available offer outside of the USA if I could find a way to do so) but other then that, this is just to help out the people who think their survey and offers system is stupid, because it does work. It's just a pain in the balls. Seriously though, if I failed to type something in a way that doesn't make sense or someone is having an issue with the offers, I could try to help, I'm not kidding when I say I've been doing these sort of things forever. ._. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do a few more offers to roll EVE-Garapon so I can FINALLY GET A DAMN JIKUN LONG. *RAGES*
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:36 am

So, I can use an email address that isn't really the one used by my CB account, and I'll still get my reward? o_o?

Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:54 am

Yes, you don't need to use your CB sign up e-mail at all, ever, in any of the offers at all. That's if I understand you correctly though, considering I'm taking it as you mean using the same e-mail you signed up to CosmicBreak/Peanut Labs whatever as the one you use when entering information in offers for RT.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 am

Just out of my curiosity,will u be banned from super rewards for using proxy or sth like that?My ac has been banned (sorta) whereas no rewards display while peanutslab remains normal.When I log with a different AC,super rewards work again.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 am

It is extremely likely you'd get banned for using a proxy. I've never dabbled in SuperRewards or Peanut Labs Media specifically up until now, but I have yet to see a offers host not ban users over proxies with their tolerance for it generally around zero. If nothing is showing up for you while it does on other people's accounts, that could very well be the case.
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:10 am

shinigami wrote:
Just out of my curiosity,will u be banned from super rewards for using proxy or sth like that?My ac has been banned (sorta) whereas no rewards display while peanutslab remains normal.When I log with a different AC,super rewards work again.

FUUUUUUUUUUU
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *&^%&$^%&

FUC*ING BASTARDS BANNED ME.

I CAN"T BUY RT THRU SUper rewards! THAT"S 3 Free rt per RM10!

Translation: I should have gotten 40 free root if super allowed me to buy.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 am

this is awesome. though i didn an entire bunch of offers and only get 25 =.= fk
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 am

anyway shingami, here

http://www.srpoints.com/contact

worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:25 am

Kitouski wrote:
Yes, you don't need to use your CB sign up e-mail at all, ever, in any of the offers at all. That's if I understand you correctly though, considering I'm taking it as you mean using the same e-mail you signed up to CosmicBreak/Peanut Labs whatever as the one you use when entering information in offers for RT.
Yeah that's what i mean lol.

I use hotspot shield to view offers in peanut labs btw....and i got 78 rt from it. (oh god this is illegal..)
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:33 am

@shinigami: well, i did try tt. nothing. sigh
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:47 am

reiya wrote:
@shinigami: well, i did try tt. nothing. sigh

Huh? Question

You got banned too??
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:50 am

no. apparently i emailed before. no reply. no rt returns. i still can see offers thoughh
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:28 am

thanks ... now i need... um, USA info... isnt it sad to be from weird country? pale
Back to top Go down
Hobobo
Hobobo

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:24 pm

I love surveys.
Especially e-mail ones. All i ever do is
Cntrl + F, search valid e-mail, and go through the ones i have.

I only ever use 4 e-mails though.
Personal
Business
Gaming
Spam

I use 3/4 of those for e-mails. However, i think i'm the only person who ever buys things from the magazine clips they send ._.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:41 pm

For anyone having issues qualifying "Student Surveys" by Peanut Labs (the one with little circles at the bottom to show progress), the two giant factors are being a college student and being in one of about four different colleges out of the list of what seems to be hundreds. University of South California is one that works every time, all the time as of right now. Apparently the survey group is looking for an extremely specific crowd for this survey, and I know some people have a balls hard time qualifying into some surveys.
Back to top Go down
Gunmanryu

Male Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:03 am

uh why i dint get any Rt from send virtual girf?

i already send it to my friend in facebook, but didnt get any RT?
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:51 am

Gunmanryu wrote:
uh why i dint get any Rt from send virtual girf?

i already send it to my friend in facebook, but didnt get any RT?

You should take a screenshot of proof that you sent it to your friend (with the Print Screen key), paste it in Paint, save the picture, upload it to imgur.com, and send them the picture link.
To report offers, (I'm like 99% sure you're talking about an offer on Super Rewards) press the orange "Help" button at the top of the offer wall. This will bring you to a list of offers you recently clicked on or have completed. Find the offer you want to send proof for, click the question mark button to right. This will bring you to a page that explains why some offers don't credit. Click continue at the bottom of the page, then enter your email where it says to. In the other box is where you need to send your proof. Type some text explaining that you completed all the offer requirements and paste the link to the proof/picture, enter the confirmation code, and click submit. If you get something that says something about needing to send an email, click no, and put a bunch of spaces somewhere in the proof box. If you hit submit again and don't get a message about an email, you should have sent it successfully and they'll reply to you in around 24 hours (or less, depending on when you report it.)
If you're doing it on another offer wall (Sponsor Pay, TokenAds, etc.) it's pretty much the same thing. They'll tell you what they need, unless it's Peanut Labs, I have no idea how to report offers and get them to credit on there...

I probably made it more confusing than it had to be ;_;
Back to top Go down
leoros

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:45 pm

The only reward that works for me is all those from the first one. Proxies don't work for me. Unproxy it, and most left requires the phone number...
(Oops got banned from offers. Anyone knows how to bypass this? Like changing IP address?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Less Simple RT Offer Guide   A Less Simple RT Offer Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

A Less Simple RT Offer Guide
Page 1 of 1