Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A simple Survey RT guide

Go down 
+35
hazamukara
Phyress
frizky
Kobrakai
fhoeng
guptavaasu
Trill
CapeMike
wereborg
pipcard
zachie69
Renderless
Claxus
tuturutut
FreedomFighter
Skulkraken
Yokura
Kitouski
Soviet_Armada
cheongzewei
lwllw
necrio
Raven
zappa1
TiadongIII
SkyeMeir
Tuskin
Midona
Nisa
D.N Angel
Fate
shinigami
knyx
Hyoka
SilverySil
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:27 am

guptavaasu wrote:
guys, my superrewards page is totally empty, even the buying options are not visible but when my friend logs in, all the offers are visible to him.... is there any way to fix it? and can we transfer rt or uc?
nope.

go top up at his house
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:53 pm

SilverySil wrote:

SuperRewards can be mailed from here:
http://www.srpoints.com/contact

link no longer work?
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:59 pm

fhoeng wrote:
SilverySil wrote:

SuperRewards can be mailed from here:
http://www.srpoints.com/contact

link no longer work?

use the "contact us" link at the top of the screen
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:21 am

Just curious, I was looking through the offers and noticed one for Gamefly. Was on that shit like a fat boy on cake, seeing as I've been thinking about getting gamefly for a while and there it was, 8 dollars for a month AND 270 RT. But here's the thing, I did it around 8:30PM, and it is now 11:20PM and nothing. I tossed them an email with pictures attached to confirm it, one of the email, one of the confirm page, and one of the offer, but maybe I'm just impatient? Has anyone done that offer, and if so, how long did it take to process? It says 30 minutes but that's obviously the minimum wait time.
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:40 am

over a month has been like this:evil:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:20 am

My guess, you are banned. I had it like that for a month. I sent an email asking why it was like that but they fixed it without replying to me. Have you've been putting gibberish in some of the offers or are you using proxys?
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:48 am

SkyeMeir wrote:
My guess, you are banned. I had it like that for a month. I sent an email asking why it was like that but they fixed it without replying to me. Have you've been putting gibberish in some of the offers or are you using proxys?
can you tell me what did you told to them?
NO.
I even not doing offers.
I'm only buy Rt using my currency with allopass mobile
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:26 am

You've never done offers before? Then it's probably not available in your country.

Pages 2 and 3 in this thread has methods for getting around that.
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:31 am

SkyeMeir wrote:
You've never done offers before? Then it's probably not available in your country.

Pages 2 and 3 in this thread has methods for getting around that.
but it's go normally when I'm using different ID
maybe my ID was banned?
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:44 am

If it works just fine on another ID, then yes, you got banned for some reason.

Go to this page: http://www.srpoints.com/ and click Contact Us at the top. Ask them why you got banned.
Back to top Go down
Phyress

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:28 pm

I'd like to thank you guys for all the tips here, and contribute one of my own (though I think it'll only benefit US players, sorry).

Certain telephone numbers are 'dummy numbers' for use in movies, television, etc. In the US, regardless of area code, 555-0100 to 555-0199 should not connect to any real lines. So, if a phone number is required but not really necessary, you can probably get away with one of those numbers.

Source (Yes, it's Wikipedia, but this isn't some class project):
Wiki Article on 555 numbers
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:41 pm

As long as it doesn't have a verification system, you're right actually Phyress, but roughly 50% of every single survey group nowadays has a system to check if it's a number that's active through the systems, so most of the time it won't work unless you put in a valid phone number. I know this because some online work I've done was testing these systems to see if they functioned properly, and on offers I've had one flat out reject me and tell me "you've entered a invalid number, please put in a number that is currently connected" or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:15 am

Kitouski wrote:
As long as it doesn't have a verification system, you're right actually Phyress, but roughly 50% of every single survey group nowadays has a system to check if it's a number that's active through the systems, so most of the time it won't work unless you put in a valid phone number. I know this because some online work I've done was testing these systems to see if they functioned properly, and on offers I've had one flat out reject me and tell me "you've entered a invalid number, please put in a number that is currently connected" or something along those lines.

Herpaderp I use the phone of a diner down the street.

*trollface.jpg*
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:19 am

Lol, and as long as the phone is currently in service it works, so that's actually works fine knyx. xD; Just make sure to switch it up to other places like that if you do multiple offers from the same company in a short period of time. o.o Considering certain offers will blacklist you if they pick it up. (not SuperRewards or PeanutLabs themselves, but the groups behind the offers themselves... so not that big of a concern...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
hazamukara
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:40 am

Haaalp!

When I tried the AOL thing-y, when I go to cosmic break website... then log in.. I can't log in! TT_TT
It was like refreshed leaving the log in fields blank!

Can anyone help me with this? :l
Back to top Go down
pipcard
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
pipcard

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:29 am

I won't even bother with this stuff. I'm afraid of being charged and having to explain to my parents about this for trying to get cash shop currency for some kinda-obscure online game. Then they'll get mad.

SilverySil wrote:

One example of this would be the netflix offer that some people get in the united states. they give you 150-260 RT just to sign up for a free 7-day trial of it.

so i did:

1) sign up for netflix free trial.
2) get RT from sponsor.
3) 3 days later (if theres no time limit skip this wating step)
4) cancel the netflix membership before the trial ended.
5) profit.

becuase i didnt finish the trial i didnt get charged. and out of that work, i got a free 150-260 RT without spending a penny.

What if I don't finish [EDIT: I meant cancel] the trial in time because something came up? And it reeks of spyware.

Do all of the surveys require you to have these offers? Do all of them charge you one way or another (indirectly)? Do all of them install some form of spyware on your computer? Then it's not worth it (at least for me).

Last edited by pipcard on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 pm

pipcard wrote:

What if I don't finish the trial in time because something came up? And it reeks of spyware.

Do all of the surveys require you to have these offers? Do all of them charge you one way or another (indirectly)? Do all of them install some form of spyware on your computer? Then it's not worth it (at least for me).

The Netflix offer works.I did it wia a proxy that hides my ip(i set the program to mask me all the time at the same IP from Mexico).

If you don't cancel it before 7 days,you will get charged(for 1 next month or maybe even more,dunno).

Other offers reguire you to instal programs/games that are full of malware so be avare.(I would suggest a sandbox program for those)The only safe to do are the quiz and insurance ones(atleast they work that way for me)

Sorry for my bad english(i'm from Ctoatia),and i'm so tired right now.If u have any questions,PM me ^^
Back to top Go down
crystalviper
Newcomer
Newcomer
crystalviper

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:46 pm

ok guys i just want to know if one of my accounts had be black listed by superewards since when i check for new offers nothing shows up.
link: file:///Users/jimmychiu/Desktop/Picture%2020.png
but when i log in with a different account guess what the dam offers are there!
link:file:///Users/jimmychiu/Desktop/Picture%2021.png
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:47 pm

crystalviper wrote:
ok guys i just want to know if one of my accounts had be black listed by superewards since when i check for new offers nothing shows up.
link: file:///Users/jimmychiu/Desktop/Picture%2020.png
but when i log in with a different account guess what the dam offers are there!
link:file:///Users/jimmychiu/Desktop/Picture%2021.png

Upload your image via https://imgur.com/
Get the link that says Message Boards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
crystalviper
Newcomer
Newcomer
crystalviper

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:23 pm

sorry about that
first account
Spoiler:
the other account
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Wait a day. It could be you just exhausted all your surveys on your first account.
At least I think.
Back to top Go down
crystalviper
Newcomer
Newcomer
crystalviper

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:33 pm

it was the same thing yesterday
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Hm, the same thing happened to me, but I didn't care.

I guess it is a survey block. Try clearing cache/cookies.
Back to top Go down
crystalviper
Newcomer
Newcomer
crystalviper

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:21 pm

i did that evertime i done a survey on firefox i clear out the everything before quieting the program. wth are they blocking me for anyways is there a reason for them to do this
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:22 pm

crystalviper wrote:
i did that evertime i done a survey on firefox i clear out the everything before quieting the program. wth are they blocking me for anyways is there a reason for them to do this

Uh
yes?
Forging information and spamming surveys in this manner is, I wouldn't say illegal, but against their terms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A simple Survey RT guide
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next