Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A simple Survey RT guide

Go down 
+35
hazamukara
Phyress
frizky
Kobrakai
fhoeng
guptavaasu
Trill
CapeMike
wereborg
pipcard
zachie69
Renderless
Claxus
tuturutut
FreedomFighter
Skulkraken
Yokura
Kitouski
Soviet_Armada
cheongzewei
lwllw
necrio
Raven
zappa1
TiadongIII
SkyeMeir
Tuskin
Midona
Nisa
D.N Angel
Fate
shinigami
knyx
Hyoka
SilverySil
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:20 am

It works now!! Kinda.....

Super rewards still say there are no offers available X(

Guess what?I login using a different CB account and it worked-.- WTF

Peanuts lab work well however.
Back to top Go down
D.N Angel
D.N Angel

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 am

GRR!
AOL wont download Q.Q
Need a other way Sad
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:05 am

D.N Angel wrote:
GRR!
AOL wont download Q.Q
Need a other way Sad

That happened to me b4.I remember there's an alternate method button somewhere at the dl page.

It'll lead u to another page to dl a larger file which is the installer.
Back to top Go down
Soviet_Armada

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:24 am

Just a big warning to everyone, whatever email you give. Prepare to have tons, and tons of spam emails. I've done similiar things for nexon from superrewards and penuts as well, never got my nexon cash but tons of spam started appearing in my email...

Also be warry of the nexon trial, a few people like me have also not had thier rewards handed out. I even argued with customer support on both sides, and they both denied me even registering for the trials despite providing not only photographic evidence, but showing them thier own conformation emails -_-.

While not recieving your "reward" happens to only a few people, everyone will start noticing spam emails in thier email.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 am

Yeah I got lots,but I've got multiple EMAILS,so that's not a big problem....

Emails are free u know Razz
Back to top Go down
D.N Angel
D.N Angel

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:46 am

Just make a new email for spam letters...
Also will try that... i hope it will work since i want these RTs for my Amatheus!
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Anyone have an expired credit card they wouldn't mind giving out the number for?
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:15 pm

knyx wrote:
Anyone have an expired credit card they wouldn't mind giving out the number for?

THIS bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Those big Rt number on credit card offers are making me drooling.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 pm

I just want that bing toolbar offer. Just up to AOL to see what happens after this install.
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 pm

I really hate surveys. I never qualify to any of them no matter what I choose. Does anyone know the best things to answer so I can qualify?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:18 pm

SkyeMeir wrote:
I really hate surveys. I never qualify to any of them no matter what I choose. Does anyone know the best things to answer so I can qualify?

About 20 years old, employed with at least some university education.
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 pm

That's what I answer on most of them. I get up to the part where it asks me what professions I or anyone in my family work for, and I select almost half the choices there.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:31 pm

SkyeMeir wrote:
That's what I answer on most of them. I get up to the part where it asks me what professions I or anyone in my family work for, and I select almost half the choices there.

Well, when you trick greedy people, you must act as if you were wealthy.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:32 pm

SkyeMeir wrote:

They're pretty picky about those things, if you make any discrepancy between any steps, they'll disqualify you.

I do administrative work part-time at a telecommunications company of between 51 and 100 people, for example. And my salary is between $50,001 and $54,999.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:46 pm

nooooooooo, i mean, erm, that choices are the trick, you see, if someone in your family is from publicity or something, your head can be influenced by that company, in other words, just click none of the above. They want the survey from people not influenced and that "love" their products, if you notice that they are from... um.. coke, then you chose that you like it a lot, but not drink it every 5 seconds. so another example would be the time watchin TV, just say that you watch like 3-5 hours a day, but not like 10 hours nor only 1 hour-

sorry im sleepy and my english sux atm... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Fate wrote:
nooooooooo, i mean, erm, that choices are the trick, you see, if someone in your family is from publicity or something, your head can be influenced by that company, in other words, just click none of the above. They want the survey from people not influenced and that "love" their products, if you notice that they are from... um.. coke, then you chose that you like it a lot, but not drink it every 5 seconds. so another example would be the time watchin TV, just say that you watch like 3-5 hours a day, but not like 10 hours nor only 1 hour-

sorry im sleepy and my english sux atm... scratch
So... choose none of the above while pretending you're rich?
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:41 pm

I was able to finish one by answering what Knyx said.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:18 am

SkyeMeir wrote:
I was able to finish one by answering what Knyx said.

Awesome, more telecom workers aged 20 and making a wage around $50,000 in the world.

I try to stay with the same persona for everything, until I exhaust the surveys, then create a new persona.

Also, Americans have a crazy amount of offers, and one's worth 680 Rt Surprised, credit card application, you wait 10-14 weeks and get a crapload if you are accepted.

Now I'm working on finding an American address to fill in the auto insurance offers.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:36 am

Since I can tell a lot of you have never done these sorts of things before...

The best way to get things to credit is to clear your cookies after every single offer, and to make a new e-mail with every single offer done asking for an e-mail. Almost all of these offers are just trying to sell people something, so they don't want the same costumer twice; things tend not to credit if your e-mail is in their system or there's a tracking cookie on you that the site spots, and both of these are shared amongst their partner sites, which is a.) why you will get spamed to death if you're silly enough to use your real e-mail and b.) absolutely need to clear your cookies and make a new e-mail often enough (Yahoo is easy and quick for making a million emails) every single time if you want anything to credit smoothly.

Offers that ask for credit card information almost always requires valid information and an expired card won't quite cut the cake, but in SOME offers, but not too many at all, a prepaid credit card you can buy from Wal-Mart or somewhere will.

A lot of offers will take a shit on you whether you do EXACTLY what it wants or not. If you do exactly what is asked of you, (especially the Peanut Labs Media one) and you still don't get credited, do not waste your time exhausting every single way you can work down their endless questions and offers within offers. Restart, clear your cookies, use a new e-mail and try a different browser, this will give better results every single time.

Quizes are some of the safest bets you have, meaning they'll always credit, but they're pretty time consuming.

I swear... I have a confession to make, I'm an incredibly cheap bastard and have not spent a single penny out of my own pocket towards Cosmic Break, the nearly 100$ I have spent on it have been through these offer methods. In fact, before Cosmic Break began this whole offer thing, I was doing something exactly like this on a completely different site were they give you Ultimate Gamer Cards ( http://tinyurl.com/2falfwg for those who care) to buy RT. Yeah, I'm a cheap bastard, so what... ]= People's inability to do these offers though almost makes me want to start a thread listing every single offer I do, how I did it exactly, because for some reason it surprises me to no end that people are having such a hard time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:25 am

Kitouski wrote:
Since I can tell a lot of you have never done these sorts of things before...

The best way to get things to credit is to clear your cookies after every single offer, and to make a new e-mail with every single offer done asking for an e-mail. Almost all of these offers are just trying to sell people something, so they don't want the same costumer twice; things tend not to credit if your e-mail is in their system or there's a tracking cookie on you that the site spots, and both of these are shared amongst their partner sites, which is a.) why you will get spamed to death if you're silly enough to use your real e-mail and b.) absolutely need to clear your cookies and make a new e-mail often enough (Yahoo is easy and quick for making a million emails) every single time if you want anything to credit smoothly.

Offers that ask for credit card information almost always requires valid information and an expired card won't quite cut the cake, but in SOME offers, but not too many at all, a prepaid credit card you can buy from Wal-Mart or somewhere will.

A lot of offers will take a shit on you whether you do EXACTLY what it wants or not. If you do exactly what is asked of you, (especially the Peanut Labs Media one) and you still don't get credited, do not waste your time exhausting every single way you can work down their endless questions and offers within offers. Restart, clear your cookies, use a new e-mail and try a different browser, this will give better results every single time.

Quizes are some of the safest bets you have, meaning they'll always credit, but they're pretty time consuming.

I swear... I have a confession to make, I'm an incredibly cheap bastard and have not spent a single penny out of my own pocket towards Cosmic Break, the nearly 100$ I have spent on it have been through these offer methods. In fact, before Cosmic Break began this whole offer thing, I was doing something exactly like this on a completely different site were they give you Ultimate Gamer Cards ( http://tinyurl.com/2falfwg for those who care) to buy RT. Yeah, I'm a cheap bastard, so what... ]= People's inability to do these offers though almost makes me want to start a thread listing every single offer I do, how I did it exactly, because for some reason it surprises me to no end that people are having such a hard time...

DO ITttttttttttttt

but you could have saved me a lot of greif by saying clear your cookies earlier. A lot. Bleh, clearing now.

Still, a question. You know those quizzes? find out which donut are you, find out if your homer or the other guy, find out which dark creature are you

stuff like that, do they work?
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:46 am

I can't seem to get the mini-quizes to credit myself no matter what I try and I can't figure out what company is hosting the surveys specifically, but they have an uncanny resemblance to QuizJungle who has trolled me in the past... I shit you not when I say the other site I use for RT states, "This offer will be more likely to credit when completed between 9pm to 11pm pst. USA Only." on those paticular quiz ones. So yea, there's a good chance that those quizes will be more of a hassle then anything else. If you run into quizes that seem research based (OpinionsHere, Ipsos, Ampario are names I can think of) those are the ones that are nearly guaranteed to credit but take forever that I was referring to, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 am

ah i see thanks.

Yep, did a few, got trolled, again and again. I'm going to ignore those damn skip skip skip offers now.

Opinion quizzes huh? oh well, time is money.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:00 am

can't create an account on AOL
keep getting 418s

help
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:15 pm

I think I milked around 200 RT from the offers till they stopped crediting consistently for me Lol. Time to try out that other site...

Use Yahoo! or Hotmail, they work for me.

//EDIT: why is there flood control for editing >_>
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A simple Survey RT guide   A simple Survey RT guide - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A simple Survey RT guide
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next