Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destructor Girl Discussion

Go down 
+31
StickyKeys
Midreus
Nilla
Dune
Shimapan
zachie69
NovaZero
Midona
robinatehisdick2
knyx
yilx
shinigami
toughambition
Mikoto Misaka
Intet
Vareluxe
FullThrottle
Nisa
Sutara
Divinity
Suguri
technomo12
Tsuki
Kecepirit
IcyAmiki
Vallyel
Feign
koi
utok
FrozenEdge
Romantic
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Tsuki

Male Posts : 71

Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Btw anyone got any tactics on running from melee air? its freaking hard @@
And if those frau come they just do their combo and i cant move then die
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Melee air isn't recommended due to the fact most Airs have rather low strength to begin with. But if you have to run melee air, use it on guys who run Baltheon.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:24 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
Melee air isn't recommended due to the fact most Airs have rather low strength to begin with. But if you have to run melee air, use it on guys who run Baltheon.

huh??? i kinda didnt get that, or what i can understand is: if a melee air come towards me with those big haku swords and melee bits i have to run towars a batheon??? evan if there isnt one in the match? O.o
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm

if an air is coming towards you with a sword you punish their asses with mini zooks.

no good players runs melee on their airs.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:20 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
if an air is coming towards you with a sword you punish their asses with mini zooks.

no good players runs melee on their airs.
Unless they have a Frau Adonne... I out-melee Jikuns with her.

Thing is, Frau's legs don't do an enormous amount of damage, but they cover a long distance, track like freaking cards and every combo ends with an air-dash to the side similar to the Rush Dagger, making her hard to retaliate against. Also, some of the hits in the combo launch the opponent into the air, making a Jikun suddenly a bit less useful (though the last one is specifically against Jikuns).
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:22 pm

The core upgrade does add damage and range as well as ammo... but in overall you have to balance between you want to be fully unnoticed when firing... or have more ammo to spam. xD
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:10 pm

Feign wrote:
Unless they have a Frau Adonne...

Yup

Frau and Viktor are the only good Air Melee bots out there. I forget sometimes they're air melees.
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:36 pm

I think they should buff the tracking power of ARTs vs. AIRs and maybe some damage

I've noticed that while I do pretty well with hitting AIRs even with D-Girl it still takes quite a few missiles to actually take any down.

Idk it just seems like ART vs. AIR isn't anywhere near as one-sided as LND vs. ART is :\
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Tune your tech then. :/
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Romantic wrote:
I think they should buff the tracking power of ARTs vs. AIRs and maybe some damage

I've noticed that while I do pretty well with hitting AIRs even with D-Girl it still takes quite a few missiles to actually take any down.

Idk it just seems like ART vs. AIR isn't anywhere near as one-sided as LND vs. ART is :\

Pretty much.. I most of the time just hit airs down so that the team can gangrape them on the ground. As for taking them down, not for now, micro zooks can't hit for shit especially if they are flying at a seriously high altitude
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:15 pm

utok wrote:
Romantic wrote:

Pretty much.. I most of the time just hit airs down so that the team can gangrape them on the ground. As for taking them down, not for now, micro zooks can't hit for shit especially if they are flying at a seriously high altitude

Not to mention... 40 FLY air... they basically outrun the missiles... >_> I think the missile needs more speed lol.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:26 am

Surprise and planning are your greatest assets against fast airs.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:10 am

Sorry i went to sleep and now i'm in school <.<

Anyways what i meant is that if i shoot lots and lots of enemies then a frau or someone with dual melee bits + haku comes from behind and just rape my bot and cant do anything cos i cant move and then i die.
Back to top Go down
Mikoto Misaka
Mikoto Misaka

Female Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:24 am

Where does the last cartridge go if I may ask?

Oh I just got her like 2 days ago and so far I'm breezing in the field but ammo is always my problem...
Back to top Go down
Sutara
Sutara

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:34 am

Mikoto Misaka wrote:

Oh I just got her like 2 days ago and so far I'm breezing in the field but ammo is always my problem...

I'm no pro but my cards are:

Raise cost
Raise cost
Core upgrade
Raise cost
Core upgrade
Core upgrade
Raise cost
Raise cost
Core upgrade
Sniper Sight

Lots of capacity for tunes, and you can put the sniper sight anywhere really, I just preferred to do it last.

Also as far as speed of airs goes...I don't bring DG on maps with heavy obstacles like Volcanic Heaven and Glacier Night. AIRs that fly around like bees just go behind a pillar when they see me. She thrives in open areas, so put DG somewhere behind your allies, but in an open field to just shred air units (and ground units too if they're close enough and you're high enough).
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Sutara wrote:
Mikoto Misaka wrote:

Raise cost
Raise cost
Core upgrade
Raise cost
Core upgrade
Core upgrade
Raise cost
Raise cost
Core upgrade
Sniper Sight

I'd probably be using this setup as well. With the addition of a blast guard as well.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:35 pm

I use DG with blast zooka, 5 capa carts, 4 core carts and blast guard.
You might want to trade one capa cart for beam guard, though you will be very limited in weapon choice and tunes.
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:03 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
Sutara wrote:
Mikoto Misaka wrote:

Raise cost
Raise cost
Core upgrade
Raise cost
Core upgrade
Core upgrade
Raise cost
Raise cost
Core upgrade
Sniper Sight

I'd probably be using this setup as well. With the addition of a blast guard as well.

Yeah, I'm using the same setup and I'll be adding Blast Guard last.. Maps like Green Field, Dull Road and Steep Rocks eat up all of my AA missile ammo.. you might as well try to buy some shell supply items just in case you get in a pinch.. not sure if that replenishes core ammo as well.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 pm

utok wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:
Sutara wrote:

-----
Core upgrade
Sniper Sight

Yeah, I'm using the same setup and I'll be adding Blast Guard last.. Maps like Green Field, Dull Road and Steep Rocks eat up all of my AA missile ammo.. you might as well try to buy some shell supply items just in case you get in a pinch.. not sure if that replenishes core ammo as well.

I thought those items are for quests only... Shocked Btw, is it worth it to take stealth with sniper as well? >_>
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:41 pm

So far I think I've been using Cost Carts, Core Carts, and I think I may have Blast Guard.

I'm not exactly sure how I want to tune her though. I haven't tuned anything yet. Just trying to save pieces.

I'll probably just end up buying a reset if I can.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:49 pm

IcyAmiki wrote:
I thought those items are for quests only... Shocked Btw, is it worth it to take stealth with sniper as well? >_>

Yes for sniper sight and no, it's not only for quests.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:11 am

I'm just going to use Cost and Core cos the tuneups need lots of Cost
Back to top Go down
toughambition
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm

How would someone approach tuning her? I am planning to run her with an armor breaker rifle and a micro bazooka. Rifle for sniping between missles and micro for the airs that approach me close.
At the moment I have 2x Pro Tech (+1 tech/each) on helm(10 cost) and a High Tech Beta (-1str/fly +2 tech) on legs(5 cost). I am not sure how I am going to approach the rest of the tune ups.
Stats atm: 7str/26tech/8wlk/5fly/23tough
Back to top Go down
Sutara
Sutara

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 pm

toughambition wrote:
How would someone approach tuning her? I am planning to run her with an armor breaker rifle and a micro bazooka. Rifle for sniping between missles and micro for the airs that approach me close.
At the moment I have 2x Pro Tech (+1 tech/each) on helm(10 cost) and a High Tech Beta (-1str/fly +2 tech) on legs(5 cost). I am not sure how I am going to approach the rest of the tune ups.
Stats atm: 7str/26tech/8wlk/5fly/23tough

She starts with so much TGH you don't need to tune it much. Get her some much needed WLK (At least 15 would be great, 20+ is nice too), TEC (even if she starts with high TEC, getting 35+ TEC makes you hit for jesus), and maybe some FLY (she's going to need some to sell her point of mobility against LND types.)
Back to top Go down
toughambition
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Sutara wrote:
She starts with so much TGH you don't need to tune it much. Get her some much needed WLK (At least 15 would be great, 20+ is nice too), TEC (even if she starts with high TEC, getting 35+ TEC makes you hit for jesus), and maybe some FLY (she's going to need some to sell her point of mobility against LND types.)
The problem is getting her tech and walk to that point would be hit or miss without slot protectors no? I am not really sure how to approach getting them to that point. If I take it the way you said (stats wise minus the fly, don't see how I would raise all 3) and approach it safely, I could pump 7 +1 walks to get it to 15 and then the 6 remaining slots could get tech to 32. This is of course assuming that at 95% and 90% success rate using the +1 tune wont blow any slot up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destructor Girl Discussion
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next