Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destructor Girl Discussion

Go down 
+31
StickyKeys
Midreus
Nilla
Dune
Shimapan
zachie69
NovaZero
Midona
robinatehisdick2
knyx
yilx
shinigami
toughambition
Mikoto Misaka
Intet
Vareluxe
FullThrottle
Nisa
Sutara
Divinity
Suguri
technomo12
Tsuki
Kecepirit
IcyAmiki
Vallyel
Feign
koi
utok
FrozenEdge
Romantic
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Romantic
Romantic

Male Posts : 77

Destructor Girl Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:34 am

Just recently started using her a bit as a replacement for my Lily Rain. No reason for switching just wanted to lvl her up.

Just thought I'd ask for some opinions or suggestions to go with equipping here etc.

Right now I've got Minizookas and I'm pretty sure that's the best I can get for a S ART right now.

So yeah o: Pros? Cons? Haven't seen much discussion on her in here.

What do you guys think?

Images below
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:16 am

heres my pros and cons

Pros:
-has a homing missiles like destructor (obviously... >_>)
-has 4 core upgrades which makes her missiles do more damage..... i think kinda like you've been hit by a truck.....
-walks faster than destructor

Cons
-limited customizing..... only small to medium weapons....
-kinda fragile if you ask me
-since handy bazookas arent available in the shop.... its kinda hard to choose a good weapon.... (if you ask me again...)
-i dont have her and im a bit jealous.... >_>
-oh look a swarm of jik- *boom*
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:37 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
heres my pros and cons

Pros:
-has a homing missiles like destructor (obviously... >_>)
-has 4 core upgrades which makes her missiles do more damage..... i think kinda like you've been hit by a truck.....
-walks faster than destructor

Cons
-limited customizing..... only small to medium weapons....
-kinda fragile if you ask me
-since handy bazookas arent available in the shop.... its kinda hard to choose a good weapon.... (if you ask me again...)
-i dont have her and im a bit jealous.... >_>
-oh look a swarm of jik- *boom*

And it has short boost too, you can use it to hop if you want.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:06 pm

2x blast zookas, 4x core upgrade - and she will pwn all air units on the map.
Just don't forget christmas themed D.G. lacks core weapon and thus useless.
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:07 pm

I've been using Dual Minizookas and Dual Missile bits and pretty much just spamming her core artillery at multiple targets and then using my bit and making a push with my team.

With the missiles and her core, she throws a hella ton of missiles at people.

I primarily don't even use my zookas unless I run out of ammo or someone gets too close.

-Edit-

Noone else has any other discussion? >.<

I was hoping for some new tactics or talk to help me with her playability
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:53 pm

Romantic wrote:
I've been using Dual Minizookas and Dual Missile bits and pretty much just spamming her core artillery at multiple targets and then using my bit and making a push with my team.

With the missiles and her core, she throws a hella ton of missiles at people.

I primarily don't even use my zookas unless I run out of ammo or someone gets too close.

-Edit-

Noone else has any other discussion? >.<

I was hoping for some new tactics or talk to help me with her playability
heres a quick answer...... we dont have her......... >_>
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:47 am

FrozenEdge wrote:

Didn't you guys play the CB though? D:

I thought everyone got them free in the CB
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:16 am

Romantic wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:

Didn't you guys play the CB though? D:

I thought everyone got them free in the CB
By "the CB" You mean the Betas? As in the Open Betas which totally don't make sense to use the acronym CB for as it will confuse everyone?

Even though you could buy DG with UC in the OBT, she was kind of costly and only purchased by the diehard lolicons... We should get Dune in here to help ya. Razz

Anyway, I'd like to add that the X-mas DG has VERY good stats for her size and cost, if my memory is correct.
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:37 am

Isn't that offset by her lack of a core weapon, which makes her kind of pointless? O.o

Or so I've heard anyway
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:42 am

Feign wrote:
Even though you could buy DG with UC in the OBT, she was kind of costly and only purchased by the diehard lolicons... We should get Dune in here to help ya. Razz

i second this.... too bad i use DG for a shortime only..... like 3 hours before the beta closes =__="

anyway mostly use big arts like toybox.... and heres a quick tip on toybox (im doing this cuz im bored -__-)
1 find a safe sniping spot that no one can see you
2 point to the enemy's location
3 rapidly spam right-click
4 ???
5 profit Smile

sigh.... i miss the old days >_>
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:17 am

koi wrote:
2x blast zookas, 4x core upgrade - and she will pwn all air units on the map.
Just don't forget christmas themed D.G. lacks core weapon and thus useless.

i used the christmas version on the beta and always got top 10 ._.
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:01 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:

i second this.... too bad i use DG for a shortime only..... like 3 hours before the beta closes =__="

anyway mostly use big arts like toybox.... and heres a quick tip on toybox (im doing this cuz im bored -__-)
1 find a safe sniping spot that no one can see you
2 point to the enemy's location
3 rapidly spam right-click
4 ???
5 profit :)

sigh.... i miss the old days >_>

I've pretty much been doing this with my Toybox as it is, but it seems like even when I do find a safe spot and repeatedly nail the point with missiles I rarely actually get kills or damage. Maybe it's just coincidence.

I've already purchased the two core weapons upgrades, so I'm not sure how better to increase their effectiveness

I think my Toybox is sitting at 27-39 Tec right now. Somewhere in there.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Well.. I've been playing with DG... for quite some time atm, about to reach Lv8 and racking Top 10 in Union Wars for quite a while. This is my opinion on how I used her.

For my Setup:
2x Easy Rifle
Dual Rifle Bits

Upgrades:
3x Costs upgrade
3x Core Weapon upgrade (best taken as early as possible)
1x Moving Burst upgrade

All in all to be honest, the main part about her is the Core Upgrade, since you will be using that most of the time during a match, sniping at AIRs and ARTs at the enemy PS. Other weapons... are mainly optional, though combining with Mini Bazookas or any Long Range weapons would benefit her more due to her moving speed... which makes her an easy target (not as easy as original Destructor in that sense).

Tactics:
- STAY AWAY from frontline, seriously, unless you're really used to running and dodging LND types when they are rushing towards you.
- Always strafing while shooting the missile, the delay for DG to take a shot can make her quite vulnerable.
- When FLYING: never try shooting when you're boosting to the front, because the Right Click will make you go boosting towards the enemy when shooting. Try, stay still when taking shots during flight, or when flight, when you're about to take the shot, stop boosting. and shoot that the same moment when you stopped boosting.
- When you're low on HP, STAY back, and search for "Spare Ammo" and "Repair +100", it helps alot keeping both of them in your inventory alot of time.
- Try to get Hyper Shot from time to time when you're going to the front, helps you spam missiles faster and taking out a few enemy before you need to fall back.

Oh, forgot to tell you guys something regarding the missile trajectory... when flying to the front... the missile will fire downwards, and tends to hit the ground... Try strafing when shooting the missile or fly-stop-fire while flying backward.

P/S: Be WARY of Jikuns... they're your worst enemy. And, it is fun seeing enemy AIR falls after getting hit by your missiles Razz

Weapon of Choice opinion: I'm using rifle mainly as a sniping weapons... instead of regular handguns and Bazookas, same goes for the rifle bits instead of going with Double Missile Bits. Well, main weapon of choice and bits depends on how do you want to play her.

Either way, this is how I'm playing. Kind of interested to see how other people play her. :3
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:01 am

IcyAmiki wrote:
Well.. I've been playing with DG... for quite some time atm, about to reach Lv8 and racking Top 10 in Union Wars for quite a while. This is my opinion on how I used her.

Either way, this is how I'm playing. Kind of interested to see how other people play her. :3

Yep, I do exactly everything you do, except I've been using Minizookas and Dual Missile Bits to throw more missiles at the point.

I think she's lvl 6 now and I'll have Boost Run I believe and I'll be trying to snag the Core Weapon at lvl 7

I agree with the Jikuns, Missiles and zookas seem to do nothing at all to them.

I also seem to have a problem with other ART units. Is there any tactic for taking them down? Or just live to fight another day.

I haven't really been running back to search for stuff, partially because of the amount of time it usually takes. Is it something I should consider worthwhile?
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:30 am

Romantic wrote:
I agree with the Jikuns, Missiles and zookas seem to do nothing at all to them.
probably because missiles and zookas travels much too slow to handle for them teleporting around the place. even if on your screen it hits, it doesnt really always do according to the server. the splash damage doesnt seem to help much either, dealing single digit damages at a time...

Romantic wrote:
I also seem to have a problem with other ART units. Is there any tactic for taking them down? Or just live to fight another day.
toe-to-toe, it will be a whole different weight class, like boxing.

Romantic wrote:
Yep, I do exactly everything you do, except I've been using Minizookas and Dual Missile Bits to throw more missiles at the point.
have you tried using armor breakers? i don't use them but some people said those are good, and i do feel the staggering effect is more than just annoying especially against those arts that uses alpha strike, since it will cancel their current attack and forces the reload timer to start again.

Romantic wrote:
I haven't really been running back to search for stuff, partially because of the amount of time it usually takes. Is it something I should consider worthwhile?
eight vulcan, volcano grenade, misside am, etc. i dont think dg can use them...
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:56 am

Romantic wrote:
IcyAmiki wrote:

Well, regarding the Jikuns is the reason why I opt to use Rifle instead of using Missiles... since it has higher chances of hitting them... but in overall, it is still best to run back to your allies and have them shoot the Jikuns down.

Other ARTs units eh... Razz that part is where DG has an advantage. Because, she is faster than normal ART, she has a much more better Dash. I'm using those Dashes to dodge the incoming missiles at the last minute and counter Missiles. But, in overall it is still better to use terrain as a shield rather than confronting in an open space... But, if you're found by the enemy. It is best to just go and live another day and return with more missiles to shoot, since... after you've shot a few... a lot of the enemy tend to get irritated and chase after you. >_>

Oh, and DG missiles can be destroyed by enemy missiles if collides... sooo.... when it happens better just fall back and let them target another people and then you go back in to give another round of your missiles.

DG can pretty much be said as a compact ART... when you see her in a point of view. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:44 am

Yeah unfortunately what usually happens is we have a stalemate missile war, then either a Jikun or melee unit comes and noob lags it up.

Or they realize that they have two other arm weapons and start firing at me since zookas have such a short range :\
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am

Romantic wrote:
Yeah unfortunately what usually happens is we have a stalemate missile war, then either a Jikun or melee unit comes and noob lags it up.

Or they realize that they have two other arm weapons and start firing at me since zookas have such a short range :\
I can understand that feeling... >_> Well, at least we aren't the one mainly targeted by the Jikuns, provided there are those big ARTs... oh well... -.- you need patients in using ART I supposed... though I really do wish they give something having longer range for S class ART. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Or at least something more powerful/effective vs. land units.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 am

I use DG as my main bot. Its almost lvl 9 and got 3x core upgrade and 5x cost upgrade. Razz

I use a Micro Bazooka and buckler (a sort of shield). I just use missiles and the zooka for close range.

Usualy i just move around, jump and stuff while shooting missiles. If a jikun comes i just jump and shoot while trying to get to team.

I dont die that much if i get lucky and do stuff right. But if i get ganged by a bunch of lands.

Heres a tip: Some air has melee bits so if you see them dont let them get close. Razz
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:27 am

rather than minizookas use little grannade it has no negative stats and gives ya a good range + burning effect

even though with its good for rushing jikuns and suppressive fire
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:33 am

technomo12 wrote:
rather than minizookas use little grannade it has no negative stats and gives ya a good range + burning effect

but theres a down side... hard to use on air who come close and while flying
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 am

Oh and i forgot to mention that use your tune up slots too, i got 33 tec now and i hit around 55-60 to air. tgh i still got same as normal but fly wlk and str has 1 or 2 minus points
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:37 am

Tsuki wrote:
technomo12 wrote:

but theres a down side... hard to use on air who come close and while flying
That, and grenades also do noticeably lower damage.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 am

I use DG quite similarly to how one uses Lily Rain: Walk around and spam core weapon / walk around burst with main weapons

I use 2 Blast Bazookas with her since they do such high amounts of damage against air types and Dual Rife Bits to give her more sniping options.
But, I can't kill a land with this... (>.<)
If I see one, I fly away... =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Destructor Girl Discussion
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next