Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC

Go down 
+2
FullThrottle
Xynno
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC Empty
PostSubject: Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC   Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:36 am

I know I know there's a thread down there saying destructor girl discussion, but I want to ask a very specific question regarding her. Would you tune DG for walk since she does come with a boost run cartridge, or would you tune for fly and make her similar to lily rain in play style.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC   Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:18 pm

walk
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC   Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Yup walk, easier to run around shooting those missiles
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC   Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:26 pm

WLK for the win
Back to top Go down
Mikoto Misaka
Mikoto Misaka

Female Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC   Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 am

Obviously STR!! WLK *hands down*
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC   Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:59 am

Fly.
Why fly?
1. LND unit chasing you, and you're withdrawing by walking. An Artillery unit with 20 WLK walks slower than LND unit with 17 WLK. So they can catch up to you and eventually melee you to death and bla bla
2. Crossing watery terrain will be easier with fly. You know a robot walking in the watery terrain = WLK penalty right?
3. Air unit's aim will slightly be off because you're flying. It's coming from my personal experience. Small robot that fly is harder to hit rather than walking small bot.
4. When flying, you'll get better aim because your BD build is small, so you'll have lesser chance your missile be blocked by your teammates.
5. Fly is equal to every bot. By equal means, 10 FLY on AIR bot = 10 FLY on ART/LND/SUP. But, WLK, iirc isn't equal to every bot. 10 WLK on LND bot = 13 or 14 WLK on ART/LND/SUP.

But there's cons from tuning up FLY and it's just
1. You need to adjust your fly timing, because it's short, 5 sec only.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC   Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 am

well your right, but its not like art will always see lnd. and whit wlk you can dodge everything better. if you fly missiles have a better lock-on on you.
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC   Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:41 am

Tsuki wrote:
well your right, but its not like art will always see lnd. and whit wlk you can dodge everything better. if you fly missiles have a better lock-on on you.

and it's not like flying destructor girl will meets missiles. besides, those missile damage will be reduced by 50% from the blast guard, while melee, she got no sword guard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC   Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:59 am

Vareluxe wrote:
Tsuki wrote:

and it's not like flying destructor girl will meets missiles. besides, those missile damage will be reduced by 50% from the blast guard, while melee, she got no sword guard Very Happy

but if you tune your dg like mine you got no cost for blast guard
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC   Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Tsuki wrote:

there's like "Increase Cost Capacity" tune up for LGs only. Check that out ^^ and if you didn't tune up blast guard you must be some crazy cautious and passionate player to not getting any missile attacks, since 1x box missile+2x misside AM missile spam will hit around 60-80 to non blast-guarded robots. 100-120 damage on air bots Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC   Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Vareluxe wrote:
Tsuki wrote:

there's like "Increase Cost Capacity" tune up for LGs only. Check that out ^^ and if you didn't tune up blast guard you must be some crazy cautious and passionate player to not getting any missile attacks, since 1x box missile+2x misside AM missile spam will hit around 60-80 to non blast-guarded robots. 100-120 damage on air bots Very Happy

erm heres a vid when i show my friend how i play, erm... the first few min went weird with the black screen

http://www.livestream.com/cosmicbreakx/video?clipId=pla_cecd5707-c3f3-4c04-b325-2d2abe125ec8&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

EDIT: oh ya dont mind me doin jokin while my friend watch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC   Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC Empty

Back to top Go down

Destructor girl WLK or FLY tune after TEC
Page 1 of 1