Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ?

Go down 
+5
simple1ne
utok
Nisa
xeon5
Vizarz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizarz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Vizarz

Male Posts : 3

Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ? Empty
PostSubject: Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ?   Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:44 am

Same as the tittle,
Back to top Go down
xeon5

PostSubject: Re: Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ?   Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:06 am

destructor girl of coz, u dont even have to ask. She has the moe factor while the other 2 are just ugly metal.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ?   Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:11 am

Vizarz wrote:
Same as the tittle,
Depends on your player style actually
The 2 mecha Dest's are L sized = More missles more howitzers and overall more Power.
Dest girl = S size,not exactly a bad thing since it lets you evade easier however,you have less firepower.

And between the two L sized,i prefer the CN because it comes with customizable arms+i love dat cannanzo!
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ?   Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:17 am

Depends on how you want to play, Destructor Girl and Destructor are better for a distance and taking down airs, CN for me is more of the brute force approach wasting things from up front. Destructor Girl's untuned stats are already high to begin with, just give her blast zookas (if you have them) and upgrade her core and you'll be hurting things a lot.
Back to top Go down
simple1ne
simple1ne

Male Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ?   Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:51 am

it depends on how your playing style works ont those three...

im using Destructor CN and im planning to
buy Destructor...
Back to top Go down
Sutara
Sutara

PostSubject: Re: Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ?   Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:25 am

I can only speak of how my friend uses a CN, and I use a girl. His CN is quite the versatile unit, being able to pummel air and ground. He doesn't excel at either one though.

My DG is a crazy woman if she has hyper shot. She has 2 core upgrades and I hit many airs for 40-70 depending on the balance of teams. I don't have blast 'zookas yet but the mini ones are doing okay for now. She's not as fast as Lily rain but she still has the ability to evade and get into a better position faster than most L/LL artillery units.
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ?   Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:29 am

*reps the D-Girl* ;D
Back to top Go down
Zelse
Zelse

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ?   Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:46 am

xeon5 wrote:
destructor girl of coz, u dont even have to ask. She has the moe factor while the other 2 are just ugly metal.
Destructor and Destructor CN of coz, u dont even have to ask. They have the metal factor while the other 1 is just ugly moe.

Seriously though, CN has a fantastic range on the bazooka. Vanilla Destructor has the same kind of missiles as Destructor Girl, but also has the benefit of larger capacity and the ability to interchange parts. I prefer Destructor's versatility over DG's mobility.
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ?   Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Zelse wrote:
xeon5 wrote:
Destructor and Destructor CN of coz, u dont even have to ask. They have the metal factor while the other 1 is just ugly moe.

Seriously though, CN has a fantastic range on the bazooka. Vanilla Destructor has the same kind of missiles as Destructor Girl, but also has the benefit of larger capacity and the ability to interchange parts. I prefer Destructor's versatility over DG's mobility.

Well, for now seeing as there is no decent UC weapon or weapon easily obtainable for S Art. I'll have to agree that Destructors are a bit more viable for now.
Also note that DG's AA missiles can be upgraded 4 times compared to the destructor's 2. only bummer with DG is that parts are non swappable but on the other hand has a lot of slots to mess with
Back to top Go down
xubes
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ?   Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 pm

i've played a lot whith these guys
ill explain what i know about Desturctors:
Destructor
Spoiler:
Destructor CN
Spoiler:
Destructor Girl
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ?   Which is better,Destructor , Destructor Girl , or Destructor CN ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1