Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destructor Girl Discussion

Go down 
+31
StickyKeys
Midreus
Nilla
Dune
Shimapan
zachie69
NovaZero
Midona
robinatehisdick2
knyx
yilx
shinigami
toughambition
Mikoto Misaka
Intet
Vareluxe
FullThrottle
Nisa
Sutara
Divinity
Suguri
technomo12
Tsuki
Kecepirit
IcyAmiki
Vallyel
Feign
koi
utok
FrozenEdge
Romantic
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Romantic
Romantic

Male Posts : 77

Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Divinity wrote:
I use DG quite similarly to how one uses Lily Rain: Walk around and spam core weapon / walk around burst with main weapons

I use 2 Blast Bazookas with her since they do such high amounts of damage against air types and Dual Rife Bits to give her more sniping options.
But, I can't kill a land with this... (>.<)
If I see one, I fly away... =D

I was kinda thinking about maybe trying out a dual Armor Breaker/ Dual Rifle Bit build just to see how it works

I think it'd be pretty effective vs. land and even more so against air, but Idk.

Have to use it and see first.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:08 am

Oh and if you only take Core upgrades and Cost upgrade for lvl ups you will have enough cost for the tune up slots that you get (15 of them) and also enough for the Core upgrades and weapons.

Buckler i use more than normal shield evan if it has lower hp is cos it has lower cost.

And I forgot to mention i use Dual Missile bits so if i find a moment where team is attacking theres lots of enemies i start my bit and start missile baraging them to death. usualy i get around 1.3k or more before i die or i dont die till match ends. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:35 am

Suguri wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
technomo12 wrote:
rather than minizookas use little grannade it has no negative stats and gives ya a good range + burning effect

even though with its good for rushing jikuns and suppressive fire

but theres a down side... hard to use on air who come close and while flying
That, and grenades also do noticeably lower damage.

And also i use MICRO zooka not mini, it only has -1 to fly and wlk.
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:30 am

So far I haven't gotten anything besides Minizookas :\

It would be nice if there were some more zookas to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Sutara
Sutara

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:52 am

I mained DG this match to see how it would work out if I camped the spot and shot at air units...

Spoiler:

Yes I know I'm on ZSG at the end but hey...eventually they notice that DG owning their air so they rush her.

...That score/ranking probably won't ever happen again though T___T
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:55 am

@ first post pic number 2
Pedo bear is happy.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:43 am

Sutara wrote:
I mained DG this match to see how it would work out if I camped the spot and shot at air units...

Spoiler:

Yes I know I'm on ZSG at the end but hey...eventually they notice that DG owning their air so they rush her.

Good Job! I'm thinking of leveling my DG to 10 and take the sniper and stealth and take a nice place to take a pot shot at air units... adding to that... thinking of putting alot into TEC... =/
Back to top Go down
Sutara
Sutara

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:14 am

IcyAmiki wrote:
Sutara wrote:

Spoiler:

Good Job! I'm thinking of leveling my DG to 10 and take the sniper and stealth and take a nice place to take a pot shot at air units... adding to that... thinking of putting alot into TEC... =/

Sniper's funny with DG...their HP starts dropping and they're all "WTF WHY AM I DYING NOTHING IS LOCKED ON TO ME"

Oh...there was a guide somewhere stating that TEC isn't that useful. You can use the points to either upgrade your weapon's force, your bot's WLK, TGH or HP if you feel so inclined.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:18 am

Sutara wrote:
IcyAmiki wrote:
Sutara wrote:

Spoiler:

Sniper's funny with DG...their HP starts dropping and they're all "WTF WHY AM I DYING NOTHING IS LOCKED ON TO ME"

Oh...there was a guide somewhere stating that TEC isn't that useful. You can use the points to either upgrade your weapon's force, your bot's WLK, TGH or HP if you feel so inclined.

Then it all will goes to TGH then. =p Given the fact that... there aren't that many artilery strikes that tend to be aimed at DG... but more or AIR and LND.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 am

I think that TEC does make a difference. Anyways, when I took a look at the Force Enhancements, all it gave was +3 Force for my Blast Bazooka -.-

I recently got her to 40 tech and I frequently get into the top 5s with her. ^_^ (She's level 7 btw)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Well this is what hapend to me when i used dg when shes lvl 9

Spoiler:

I got like that till 3 quaters of the match until an ouka decided to only target me cos i had low hp and medic still isnt ready.
So after i died i used lily a lil and this is the score:

Spoiler:

And heres my stats:

Spoiler:

P.S when you have after you have all 4 core upgrades your range will be 390 and ammo 150
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:10 pm

@Tsuki

I bet you'd hit harder if you had blast zookas. Personally I just put dual micro zooks for now on mine.. I don't see the point in putting a shield on her since she targets relatively far opponents but that's just me. That and I can run out of ammo pretty fast depending on the map
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:17 pm

D. Girls are awesome, start by stroking their-- oh wait wrong thread...umm volcano grenades and blast bazookas. >=U

if you wanna be boring.

If you wanna be cool and experiment then run a few grenades and the occasional Beam rifle lol
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:31 pm

utok wrote:
@Tsuki

I bet you'd hit harder if you had blast zookas. Personally I just put dual micro zooks for now on mine.. I don't see the point in putting a shield on her since she targets relatively far opponents but that's just me. That and I can run out of ammo pretty fast depending on the map

I use shield cos of few thing:

1. i only use the zooka if someone got close and i always move around so it will be useless to shoot 2 at same time
2. 390 range on missiles vs 210 range on zooka.... yah... rather use the missiles on long range
3. it gives me extra hp and when a jikun kick me its usualy the shield that goes and i can run away
4. its my style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Personally when Jikuns get near me and rush I just auto-all and then pop into the air when they swing so they go under me, since usually melee's won't actually go into the air unless they jump before melee'ing.

I'd love some harder hitting zookas for her, but there don't seem to be any readily available ways of getting them without blind luck or lots of cash
Back to top Go down
Sutara
Sutara

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Tsuki wrote:

Spoiler:

I got like that till 3 quaters of the match until an ouka decided to only target me cos i had low hp and medic still isnt ready.

Spoiler:

And heres my stats:

Spoiler:

P.S when you have after you have all 4 core upgrades your range will be 390 and ammo 150

Oh my....I'm guessing all those tunes are +1 TEC? Do the core upgrades affect your damage at all? I'm only 3/4 core upgrades (level 6)
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:22 am

quick reply:
blast zookas, scout rifle, assault rifle, viper shield
scout rifle=closest to assault rifle's firing speed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:45 am

Sutara wrote:
Tsuki wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And heres my stats:

Spoiler:

Oh my....I'm guessing all those tunes are +1 TEC? Do the core upgrades affect your damage at all? I'm only 3/4 core upgrades (level 6)

ok yah some are +1 but some are also str wlk and fly so that i can get some of those back and some are +2 tecs (i'm not rich to get RT to help my tune ups and its better than broken slots)

and didnt you see my P.S? the core upgrades works (i evan hit 60 to air now <.<)
Back to top Go down
Sutara
Sutara

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:49 am

Tsuki wrote:
Sutara wrote:
Tsuki wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And heres my stats:

Spoiler:

ok yah some are +1 but some are also str wlk and fly so that i can get some of those back and some are +2 tecs (i'm not rich to get RT to help my tune ups and its better than broken slots)

and didnt you see my P.S? the core upgrades works (i evan hit 60 to air now <.<)

It just said range/ammo, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Sutara wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Sutara wrote:

It just said range/ammo, sorry.

btw... i didnt i saw you ingame earlier? xD

and yah my bad i didnt notice, but i think it effects your dmg. cos when my dg was lvl 8 it hitted 57 and now that its lvl 9 it hits 60
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

idk what drugs your on, but leveling doesn't increase stats in this game.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
idk what drugs your on, but leveling doesn't increase stats in this game.

ok so lvl 8 i had 3 core upgrade and lvl 9 is the 4th upgrade. so.... common sense`?
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:32 pm

it increases ammo and slightly increases fire power. not that I'm insinuating anything but it sounded like you assumed leveling increases damage.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:33 pm

well me and the other guy WAS talking about the core upgrades
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:39 pm

then ya, the core upgrades do add on a bit of attack power to the Art.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Discussion   Destructor Girl Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destructor Girl Discussion
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next