Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).

Go down 
+46
Signilde
Midona
MightyPeanut
Hyoka
RST-00
TimeRift
Zeilregen
U.N.Owen
Frogsonpie
Moss
Cino
piroton
Shin Majin
Jermatoo
x3Neko
Kecepirit
Garmr
Claxus
Roctoru
ChaosOmni
Xenosnake
Andaros
necrio
Kenny
Jkills
Courius
.nyappy.
Desu
FrozenEdge
Kasane_Teto
Abolla
KBTKaiser
Wolf Hikari
LeoAurico
Vallyel
Sakage-04ext
rei_hunter
Nexblade
Mode
Izzy
Daylyt
Sean
Dune
113Kyote
FenixStryk
azz33
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

To which union you are switching for full version?
From WIZ to DOS.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
From WIZ to BRD.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 11 ]
From DOS to WIZ.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
From DOS to BRD.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
From BRD to WIZ.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
From BRD to DOS.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Im staying in WIZ.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 21 ]
Im staying in DOS.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_lcap19%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 16 ]
Im staying in BRD.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_lcap35%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 84

AuthorMessage
Frogsonpie

To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:47 am

MightyPeanut (Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:41 am) wrote:

Timerift should have his own Union with him as the only member

new union added!

PCM- for those that can't join anyone else or just don't want too. We has Pie, Cookies, and Moe, our clan rep is crimrose, and our ark is for the legendary dakka dakka weeaboo lord. Pew Pew ftw!
Back to top Go down
U.N.Owen
U.N.Owen

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:55 am

Frogsonpie (Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:47 am) wrote:

new union added!

PCM- for those that can't join anyone else or just don't want too. We has Pie, Cookies, and Moe, our clan rep is crimrose, and our ark is for the legendary dakka dakka weeaboo lord. Pew Pew ftw!
Either everyone joins that union because of how cliched it is, or no one joins that union because of how cliched it is.

Gah, that union would be filled with more idiots than BRD. And DOS too, I guess. And I suppose WIZ has its fair share of weeaboo idiots fawning over Icy.

...meh, who am I kidding, everywhere you go you are surrounded by idiots.
Back to top Go down
Frogsonpie

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:32 am

U.N.Owen (Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:55 am) wrote:

new union added!

Either everyone joins that union because of how cliched it is, or no one joins that union because of how cliched it is.

Gah, that union would be filled with more idiots than BRD. And DOS too, I guess. And I suppose WIZ has its fair share of weeaboo idiots fawning over Icy.

Cliche was kinda the point, but yeah surrounded. More idiots then BRD and DOS, hmm, that's hard to do, as a proud idiot of BRD I have to say we're near capacity. We arn't really taking any more idiots, but we are taking loons. =)

Someone should make a video of a weeaboo hunter. Just for WIZ.
Back to top Go down
TimeRift

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:28 am

If there was a TimeRift union, we'd get 0 Points towards our union because everyones too busy suicide rushing and dying =(
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:44 am

TimeRift (Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:28 pm) wrote:
If there was a TimeRift union, we'd get 0 Points towards our union because everyones too busy suicide rushing and dying =(

in fact there's 4th union... GM union
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:09 pm

U.N.Owen wrote:

new union added!

No meant offense, but if you don't like it don't play it, if you still like it just ignore this drama. Just think it's a game and it's meant for fun, if you are not then it shouldn't be a good idea to keep staying.
Back to top Go down
Frogsonpie

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 pm

TimeRift wrote:

That however is the true benefit of being in the TimeRift union, we get bonus points for goofing around and having fun xD

Froglanders forever!~suicides~dies~ wheeeeeeee.... oh look we've got chicken awards yaaay. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Born BRD. Live BRD. Die BRD.
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:15 pm

I was DOS and I plan to stay there. No idea if my old clan will be there, but I'm the sort of player to pick one side and stick with it. =3

Building my Deconstruction and Lord Blazer robots again are going to take a bit of time though, but that's half the fun. xD
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:41 pm

I wasn't here at the previous betas+ didn't play the japanese/other versions soooo..
Dunno lol.. actually is there some noticeable difference between the unions or just the name/avatar/base ?
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Well each union is based around a certain ideal.

Dos = Strength
Wiz = Wisdom
Brd = Courage

Differences other than the themes are mostly Aesthetic. Going from when I last played, Wiz was the strongest, followed by Dos, then Brd. Also Wiz had the most people. However, as some of Wiz seems to be going BRD this time, I have hopes that this time around things should be more even, which means more fun all around. In addition to the union 15v15 and 30v30 pvp battles there are also periodic territory wars faction vs faction with bonuses for taking and holding more land to look forward to. Pick whichever faction suits you, I'm sure you'll find likeable people in any of them. Have fun with the game. ^^
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Signilde wrote:
Well each union is based around a certain ideal.

Dos = Strength
Spoiler:
Wiz = Wisdom
Spoiler:
Brd = Courage
Spoiler:

in CBJP version... i hope EN gonna different for WIZ...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
frappn

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Nobody's in DOS...
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:16 am

and in the end I chose wiz
Back to top Go down
Hyouden
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:36 am

so which union did

Peanut and TimeRift from Wiz join ?

cause they're fun ....

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WIZ to WIZ   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:32 am

WIZ is the best, nearly everyone's joining WIZ
Back to top Go down
Evilsmilez
Evilsmilez

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:38 am

Lol, I remember the times when everyone laughed at us BRD players

But we started to kick ass before the beta ended..surpassed the dinodouches...and was still fighting......

cheers BRD FOREVER cheers
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:42 am

Evilsmilez wrote:

But we started to kick ass before the beta ended..surpassed the dinodouches...and was still fighting......

I don't mind if that happen... What I need is just the fun we get... (yeah.. i also don't wanna lose just all the time actually)
Back to top Go down
Evilsmilez
Evilsmilez

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:10 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Evilsmilez wrote:

I don't mind if that happen... What I need is just the fun we get... (yeah.. i also don't wanna lose just all the time actually)
Hehe..indeed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:23 pm

WIZ shall live on forever,
Even if most of the Zerglings suck at Epoch
We shall still dominate inside PvP Shuffle Matches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4