Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).

Go down 
+46
Signilde
Midona
MightyPeanut
Hyoka
RST-00
TimeRift
Zeilregen
U.N.Owen
Frogsonpie
Moss
Cino
piroton
Shin Majin
Jermatoo
x3Neko
Kecepirit
Garmr
Claxus
Roctoru
ChaosOmni
Xenosnake
Andaros
necrio
Kenny
Jkills
Courius
.nyappy.
Desu
FrozenEdge
Kasane_Teto
Abolla
KBTKaiser
Wolf Hikari
LeoAurico
Vallyel
Sakage-04ext
rei_hunter
Nexblade
Mode
Izzy
Daylyt
Sean
Dune
113Kyote
FenixStryk
azz33
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

To which union you are switching for full version?
From WIZ to DOS.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
From WIZ to BRD.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 11 ]
From DOS to WIZ.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
From DOS to BRD.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
From BRD to WIZ.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
From BRD to DOS.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Im staying in WIZ.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 21 ]
Im staying in DOS.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 16 ]
Im staying in BRD.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 84

AuthorMessage

To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Courius wrote:
レイア wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Courius wrote:
i guess the wiz fate gonna ended like in CBJP... even most player... all the zergling goen to BRD , while the Elite stay Dos... and what is left was ton of nubs...

no offense... due im also wiz... and also one of those nubs

I'm not a zergling. I'm a Zealot.

And Im no Zerg either, Im a Stalker!

meh... zealot fight style still no really different than zergling... A + right click... done

and... you're protoss stalker huh? blinkers?

whay nobody say himself a Dark Templar... i give ya the build : Support Bot (recommended winberrl), 4 weapon guards, stealth system, cloaking wonderbit... and if you can, get bugsycait boom shock tonfa to make sure the victim cant retaliate

approved when the support bot vanish, the cloak wonderbit also invisible ... only you still visible in map radar without stealth system

Sad you can't be our Sentry, I would love your forcefields help us!

No more SC2 talk in this thread!
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:21 pm

レイア wrote:
Courius wrote:
レイア wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Courius wrote:
i guess the wiz fate gonna ended like in CBJP... even most player... all the zergling goen to BRD , while the Elite stay Dos... and what is left was ton of nubs...

meh... zealot fight style still no really different than zergling... A + right click... done

whay nobody say himself a Dark Templar... i give ya the build : Support Bot (recommended winberrl), 4 weapon guards, stealth system, cloaking wonderbit... and if you can, get bugsycait boom shock tonfa to make sure the victim cant retaliate

approved when the support bot vanish, the cloak wonderbit also invisible ... only you still visible in map radar without stealth system

dont worry... i do have brd cloens and Dos Cloens... with specific fighting style each... brd clone is agile but anoyying, while dos clone is as heavy as you can...

any spare guild slot for me?
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Courius wrote:
レイア wrote:
Courius wrote:
レイア wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Courius wrote:

dont worry... i do have brd cloens and Dos Cloens... with specific fighting style each... brd clone is agile but anoyying, while dos clone is as heavy as you can...

any spare guild slot for me?

Sure! Talk to Dune! Or leave a post in his Guild Thread MoeJustice, I think you should be Black name then XD
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:26 pm

quoted from front page...

Courius wrote:
im stay wiz... answer still same :

Courius wrote:
my Answer Still same , Quoted from Too Choose That Union Thread

Courius wrote:
hmm... i guess i stick wiz... Reason:

-Im not Strong, often being sitting ducks when fight face to face, weapon im used mostly not Force Based (my frist choice is Range and second is Ammo) so i guess DOStreagers club gonna kick me...
-Im not Brave, chiken is in mah middle name, run away and back stab kinda mine stye... so i guess BraveRsD wont be happy with me
-Im Nub Stupid, but nub and stupidity can be cured with learn... so i guess i stick in WIZtania hope got small Wisdom and being a little wise...

but, im Planning put clone at BRD and DOS for Rt Savings if CBEN using same UC->Rt System as CBJP

im wiz at heart sadly... neiter dos or brd fit me... even in fact i can imitate em for some degree (yea... careful when invite me to team fight... might i steal your technique)

well... maybe imma bug dune later i guess...
Back to top Go down
Cino
Cino

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:10 am

....its really hustle to think about transfer to the other union
so i do prefer stay at Wiz.
I value rather tactics and strategy than courage nor strength
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:20 am

inb4 moejustice,

Whats a cloen?
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:57 am

sunjae429 wrote:
inb4 moejustice,

Whats a cloen?

cloen = cloen = alt account
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:55 am

okay then
since I don't want to be a week behind
I will just ask you guys

where will the pros be
I will join that union XD
Back to top Go down
Moss
Newcomer
Newcomer
Moss

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:01 pm

I'm also still lost on what union to join, and there's barely any time left!

More guidance/persuasion/bribery/etc. is required for this lost, lost soul!
Back to top Go down
Frogsonpie

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Moss wrote:

Join BRD we has [Courage] and if that's not enough we has cookies and hide and seek.

[Peek-a-boo] :3 zomg cookies

/shameless plug
Back to top Go down
U.N.Owen
U.N.Owen

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Moss wrote:

First and foremost, join whatever union has the most of your friends in it.
If you don't have any friends, join the union that has the most people who you at least know of on it.
If you don't know anyone, then I will now quote Lord High Desu:
Desu wrote:
BRD is just going to become raided by the band wagon of idiots who think they'll be seperating from the the masses of idiots,
When in reality,
They're the ones who are the cause of it.
So don't join BRD.

Pro: WIZ has Icy, who is cute and small and looks over Christmastown with a cheerful voice.
Con: This has the capacity to attract the weeaboos.
So maybe join WIZ?

Pro: DOS is fairly normal.
Con: DOS is fairly normal.
So maybe join DOS?

There is a good chance that none of this is actually helpful.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:29 pm

U.N.Owen wrote:

Pro: WIZ has Icy, who is cute and small and looks over Christmastown with a cheerful voice.
Con: This has the capacity to attract the weeaboos.
So maybe join WIZ?

Pro: DOS is fairly normal.
Con: DOS is fairly normal.
So maybe join DOS?

Problem with DOS is the bad landscaping and the idiots bragging about strength.
Oh and how it's represented as the idiot of the three unions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Jermatoo
Jermatoo

Male Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Eh, I went with DOS the first time through because the Green guy looked annoying to me and the Blue chick looked like she was only good for support mechs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Jermatoo wrote:
Eh, I went with DOS the first time through because the Green guy looked annoying to me and the Blue chick looked like she was only good for support mechs.

Congratulations on a wise way to think your desition :3 DOS really needs social people like you around, so people stop saying this forum is all about BRD and WIZ.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Jermatoo wrote:

But...
Idiotic strength and endless complaining is within your means of capacity?
I doubt you'd be able to spend an hour chatting with the DOS leader without wanting to tell him off.
Back to top Go down
Zeilregen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Zeilregen

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:21 pm

that's why I stayed around the Quest Area and Mission Area for almost the entire two beta's. XD
but if many people are planning to shifting to BRD and WIZ, go ahead. Razz
Maybe when the final beta comes out, Dracken will be the only one "sitting" next to the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:52 am

Zeilregen wrote:
that's why I stayed around the Quest Area and Mission Area for almost the entire two beta's. XD
but if many people are planning to shifting to BRD and WIZ, go ahead. Razz
Maybe when the final beta comes out, Dracken will be the only one "sitting" next to the volcano.

Dracken will be too busy raging and destroying his home base some more before he'll be able to figure out why he has no players in DOS even though he has so much STRENGTH
Back to top Go down
Claxus
Claxus

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:05 am

Everyone underestimates us... DOS, we are the fire of courage! We're not just blunt fools. With our burning souls, material superiority shall strike you all down! And if it's not enough, we have the power of power!
Back to top Go down
TimeRift

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:18 am

DOS? What is this so called DOS? JK =P

But I get a bad feeling that BRD might be overpopulated this time =(
Back to top Go down
RST-00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RST-00

Male Posts : 132
Location : In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days~

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:30 am

TimeRift wrote:

DOS is spanish for the the number two.
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.anyhub.net/thebest404pageever/swf/rainboa.swf
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:37 am

TimeRift wrote:

You can always come back to WIZ.
I'll even leave a Jr. Member spot open for you if i ever make a guild.
Or we could follow Zephyranthes again hah.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:44 am

One could say I got kicked out of DOS because I wasn't strong enough.
Back to top Go down
TimeRift

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:55 am

Desu wrote:
TimeRift wrote:

Lol. I don't even know what the rest of the old clan was going to do after wipe. But I've always decided on BRD since week 2 of OB1 =(.

Also, I don't has Strength either. Nor courage, nor wisdom. I shouldn't be eligible to join any union
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:59 am

RST-00 wrote:
TimeRift wrote:

DOS is spanish for the the number two.
and an Operating System.

anyway i wouldn't worry too much about BRD getting too much of a player tho unless theres only 72 people (referring to the poll, as of 16th Dec 2010) playing this game.
and i know a group of people, about a few dozen from BRD and WIZ, will be playing for DOS come final. and they don't visit this forum.

then again, that's if you also count the average players.
(just saying, because i feel that it seems a few select social celebrities getting too much spotlight as if they represent the whole cosmic break community, or the group they were affiliated with)
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:41 am

TimeRift (Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:55 am) wrote:
Desu wrote:
TimeRift wrote:

Lol. I don't even know what the rest of the old clan was going to do after wipe. But I've always decided on BRD since week 2 of OB1 =(.

Also, I don't has Strength either. Nor courage, nor wisdom. I shouldn't be eligible to join any union

Timerift should have his own Union with him as the only member
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next