Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).

Go down 
+46
Signilde
Midona
MightyPeanut
Hyoka
RST-00
TimeRift
Zeilregen
U.N.Owen
Frogsonpie
Moss
Cino
piroton
Shin Majin
Jermatoo
x3Neko
Kecepirit
Garmr
Claxus
Roctoru
ChaosOmni
Xenosnake
Andaros
necrio
Kenny
Jkills
Courius
.nyappy.
Desu
FrozenEdge
Kasane_Teto
Abolla
KBTKaiser
Wolf Hikari
LeoAurico
Vallyel
Sakage-04ext
rei_hunter
Nexblade
Mode
Izzy
Daylyt
Sean
Dune
113Kyote
FenixStryk
azz33
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

To which union you are switching for full version?
From WIZ to DOS.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
From WIZ to BRD.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 11 ]
From DOS to WIZ.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
From DOS to BRD.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
From BRD to WIZ.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
From BRD to DOS.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Im staying in WIZ.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 21 ]
Im staying in DOS.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 16 ]
Im staying in BRD.
To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 84

AuthorMessage
Kenny

To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:51 am

I am staying with BRD because I wanna join moejustice Very Happy and I doesnt really use my head or muscle I just use my courage in arena Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:03 am

Kenny wrote:
I am staying with BRD because I wanna join moejustice Very Happy and I doesnt really use my head or muscle I just use my courage in arena Very Happy

"Aha! Sore wa sore o miru! (Aha! That's it!)"

LIOS: "Iku yo! Min'na! (Here we go! Everyone!)"
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:47 am

I haven't decided yet

I have some friends who are planning to go straight to wiz

I'll wait for a week and ask who wins the first union war

then I'll join the winning faction

I'm such a jerk right?
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:14 am

necrio wrote:
I haven't decided yet

How would you know who wins the first union war when you won't even be playing in the first week?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Desu wrote:
necrio wrote:
I haven't decided yet

How would you know who wins the first union war when you won't even be playing in the first week?

I have my sources
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Staying with Bladine because I value Courage and Honor. . . Plus green is one of my two favorite colors.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:25 pm

necrio wrote:

I have my sources

You're better off creating a semi usable alternate inside a union you like so you're able to get a somewhat of a head start once playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:25 am

Wiz -> BRD.

I'm just gonna follow Dune, although it's a lot sad for me to leave my cousin behind in WIZ.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:34 pm

I like how the forum background went from blue to green exactly when everyone went from WIZ to BRD.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:46 pm

yeah, i noticed it too, but it was a red background till some BLUE guys asked for it to be changed...

oh, wait... it was you Razz
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

Male Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Staying at WIZ I love the cold... and ICY...>_> Will Bob be back on final beta? ~('-')~
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Izzy wrote:
yeah, i noticed it too, but it was a red background till some BLUE guys asked for it to be changed...

oh, wait... it was you Razz

If you ever look closely at the tree you'll notice that the WIZ logo on it is green.

Inside Job!
Back to top Go down
Roctoru
Newcomer
Newcomer
Roctoru

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Im in brd... thats about it i dont need a reason.
Back to top Go down
Claxus
Claxus

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:00 am

I'm planning to switch to DOS, from BRD. Originally I was going for DOS, but my friend wanted to be in BRD, now they don't plan to play anymore. While I do like BRD's honor/brave's theme, I prefer DOS, to me its theme is like, "The fire of courage!" The whole "burning soul!" concept.

I however don't like how it's in such minority and always the worst... But it's never too late to rise back up, who knows. My only real concern is that the majority of the game population is an enemy nation, might be hard to find some buddies of the same nation when just questing and stuff.

By the way, why is WIZ so popular and always in the lead? It's just that I'd think that BRD would generally have the lead.
Back to top Go down
Garmr
Garmr

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:43 am

I'm still split on the matter, I'm definitely jumping from WIZ to one of the other unions I just haven't decided on which yet. I'll make my choice when the final closed beta starts.
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:13 am

staying BRD,

reason:
Daylyt wrote:
lios is fcking adorable~ (how could i leave a union with the most adorable gaurdian?)
Back to top Go down
x3Neko
x3Neko

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:15 am

I'll rather stay where I am for final beta since I still need to experience the game. xD

-Probably won't change my mind even after beta-
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:38 am

Claxus wrote:

By the way, why is WIZ so popular and always in the lead? It's just that I'd think that BRD would generally have the lead.

Its usually the defaulted option once you go through the tutorial,
And some people usually are appalled by the amazing voice acting with Icy.
Back to top Go down
Jermatoo
Jermatoo

Male Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:37 pm

I'll problaby go DOS like I did way back in the first Stress Test. I may just make a character in every faction or something.
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:37 pm

I will stay with BRD. It irritates me that so many are moving in, as I rather enjoyed being the underdog. Regardless, BRD has the most attractive ideal, and I won't leave it just because more are coming.
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:52 pm

I'll be sticking with WIZ, and my clan, Snowflake.

I won't be playing for the FBT T_T NOOOOO WHY VACATION TRIP, WHY!
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:10 am

i guess the wiz fate gonna ended like in CBJP... even most player... all the zergling goen to BRD , while the Elite stay Dos... and what is left was ton of nubs...

no offense... due im also wiz... and also one of those nubs
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Courius wrote:
i guess the wiz fate gonna ended like in CBJP... even most player... all the zergling goen to BRD , while the Elite stay Dos... and what is left was ton of nubs...

I'm not a zergling. I'm a Zealot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:20 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
Courius wrote:

And Im no Zerg either, Im a Stalker!
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:33 pm

レイア wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Courius wrote:

And Im no Zerg either, Im a Stalker!

meh... zealot fight style still no really different than zergling... A + right click... done

and... you're protoss stalker huh? blinkers?

whay nobody say himself a Dark Templar... i give ya the build : Support Bot (recommended winberrl), 4 weapon guards, stealth system, cloaking wonderbit... and if you can, get bugsycait boom shock tonfa to make sure the victim cant retaliate

approved when the support bot vanish, the cloak wonderbit also invisible ... only you still visible in map radar without stealth system
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).   To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll). - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To which union you are switching in full version? (with poll).
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next