Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Union Switching (For the wipe)

Go down 
+32
Ichijo
scripted
Rein
Segawa
CapeMike
azz33
Izzy
utok
Andaros
Silversky
Dune
Courius
RST-00
werty16
Kookies n' Kream
Hyoka
MightyPeanut
ArcticFox
Midona
iMudkipz
Daylyt
Feign
KBTKaiser
Abolla
Flandyrll
TaeTae
Anzelotte
gunzlinger
shissachan
Sean
NovaZero
FenixStryk
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Union Switching (For the wipe) Empty
PostSubject: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 pm

I know this is early, but I'm just wondering to see how many people will actually switch their union when we get our stuff wiped out. I will be switching from DOS to BRD.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:52 pm

It would be fantastic if we could get Snowflake and another WIZ clan or two to switch to BRD. Things would be a lot more balanced then.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Depends on what KBT says.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 pm

I'll most likely stay WIZ, because most of my friends are still going to be in WIZ.
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
shissachan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shissachan

Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Hm. Probably stay WIZ. But then again, whichever union that gets a headstart at points will be successful for the rest of the game's existence since tons of players will swarm to the winning side. Resulting in a ton of rape and sometimes the winning union losing battles even though they outnumber the enemy 3 to 1. (Wiz vs DOS. 15 WIZ lost to 3 DOS. I REALLY, REALLY lost all respect for WIZ at that point.)
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Which is why CyberStep should implement a "balancing system" where a union will be locked out if there's too many people in one union and so few in the others.

Or stop showing the CP results in the channel select until you actually belong in a union.
Back to top Go down
shissachan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shissachan

Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Yeah... The latter option won't work. I made a new account to join WIZ after seeing BRD's BS.
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:51 pm

I'll actually move to WIZ, but only because DFC_Lovers will be there. I s'pose I'll go where it goes.
Back to top Go down
Anzelotte
Anzelotte

Female Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:02 am

Sean24 wrote:
I'll most likely stay WIZ, because most of my friends are still going to be in WIZ.

Don't know if i'm one of them, but I'm switching to the BRD(All Hail BRDannia!). Possibly, unless something drastically makes me change back to WIZ, I have nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:08 am

Yes. Join the underdog...who in Japanland is now the dominating faction. >.>
Back to top Go down
Anzelotte
Anzelotte

Female Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:13 am

NovaZero wrote:
Yes. Join the underdog...who in Japanland is now the dominating faction. >.>
NovaZero wrote:
dominating faction. >.>
NovaZero wrote:
>.>
>.>
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:14 am

<.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:28 am

gunzlinger wrote:
I'll actually move to WIZ, but only because DFC_Lovers will be there. I s'pose I'll go where it goes.

I actually doubt that Dune will make that guild. But still, if he does I will 100% join lol
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:17 am

NovaZero wrote:
Which is why CyberStep should implement a "balancing system" where a union will be locked out if there's too many people in one union and so few in the others.

Or stop showing the CP results in the channel select until you actually belong in a union.

Stop showing the score in the log in would be appropriate, like maybe move it to the rankings counter. Blocking out new entries to a union would not be feesable as that would prevent new players from joining the same union as some of their friends thus preventing them from being in the same guild etc.
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 am

WIZ to DOS. I love playing 5 vs 15 odds, it adds to the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 am

Staying BRD, I love being outnumbered~. Wish our Epoch was better though. 6 - 28 is not a good way to win in Epoch.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 am

I don't mind being outnumbered myself(gives me the perfect excuse to not hold back with Ivis and just go wild instead of playing assassin. May be called skill-less and weak but hey, at least I get to take it out on someone) but not when most of my few allies cannot hold their own in battle.
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:29 am

Whether we move or not will be up to Applica, Nova. We're just the "active people".
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:31 am

Swell. I've noticed that not that many people in our clan are active, too. But yes, I will await the word.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:45 am

I'll be sticking with DOS, because [STRENGTH]! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:49 am

BRD is green.......<3
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 pm

i've been in BRD since forever~

i know i'm gonna be staying there~

at first it was for Vengeance, but the leader of the clan made as very ridiculous decision to kill the clan~ (so i'll most likely be staying clanless until someone i know sends me an invite to join) (send an invite someone plz<3)

but even with vengeance dead, i'll be staying in BRD unless my sister joins a different union~
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
iMudkipz
iMudkipz

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:53 pm

I like dying...Long live BRD!!!!
...wut?I do
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:32 pm

I'm BRD. And I'll switch to BRD.
Back to top Go down
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:36 pm

I'll be sticking with WIZ, i'm hoping snowflake will stay aswell. That SWEET peppin mascot, the snowed in arena area & the faction leader named "Icy" really go well with "ArcticFox". I'm pretty sure snowflake will stay in WIZ too because its a clan practically tailored to WIZ. I mean... just look at the name!

In the end though... I go where "Bob" goes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Union Switching (For the wipe)   Union Switching (For the wipe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Union Switching (For the wipe)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next