Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a Poll for Rt buyers

Go down 
+11
DanmakuKnight
utok
BB
WHI7EW0LF
Ropalx
SaberAlter
Tryrant
Melencholy
Wolf Hikari
Zorian
FullThrottle
15 posters

Do you work and buy Rt?
Yes
Just a Poll for Rt buyers Vote_lcap53%Just a Poll for Rt buyers Vote_rcap
 53% [ 21 ]
No
Just a Poll for Rt buyers Vote_lcap47%Just a Poll for Rt buyers Vote_rcap
 47% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 40

AuthorMessage
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

Just a Poll for Rt buyers Empty
PostSubject: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:09 pm

who here works and buys Rt?

Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Zorian
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Guility, I've spent some cash on the game but in reality its much cheaper then a night out at the bar. For how much I've played the game even if it closed down now I would not be ashamed. The cost vs entertainment is still on the cheap side (granted you don't go crazy and spend 100s of dollars)

For half the price a normal game you can get some decent RT items when they are on sale and still consider it cheap entertainment.

Random Pokeball machine is another matter entirely thought. I hate the way that is done and its just a bad way of going about getting money. Its just a giant catch to make as much money as possible from people that can afford it and it drives off the people that can't.

I wish they made RT just an alternative to buying bots/items with UC. Just put the exclusive bots at really expensive prices that would take a few months of farming UC to get. It gives people something to work for and lets them keep coming back to the game as a reward.

RT could also be used for cool cosmetic items that give small bonuses to give an edge but not a giant one that way you're still getting something out of it.

Also, its very pricey in regards to almost any other game I played with a cash shop of some sort. They need to better balance making everything accessible while not costing your first born child and to get and keeping customers all while making money. I dont think they are doing a good job at that right now. They should look at games like League of Legends which has a good cash shop and makes good money while all the characters are still available to you (after putting in work) without spending a dime.

TL;DR Its pricey and can be done a lot better. I still spent a small amount since 20-30 bucks of RT is a cheap entertainment for the amount of play time you can clock up.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Me
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:43 pm

I don't exactly Work, But i still get Allowance from my Dad sometimes and i buy RT With it. xD

I'm planning to work soon. Just need to apply for more jobs that i can do.
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:49 pm

I do!!! (even if game is free) like the more robots just wish prices were cheaper Sad
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:31 pm

i do buy Rt and help out at my grandpas restaurant to earn a quick buck.
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Can't buy RT (ironicly, nothing to do with lack of money).

Although i have to accept what others have said, the garapon prices are ridiculous. 5$ per roll on a machine that gives 80% of the time robots that cost less than that? and the other times it gives you tune up materials? Am i the only one that finds the marketing workers of this game utterly retarded?
Back to top Go down
WHI7EW0LF

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Sadly, I can't say no, its the garapon is like cocaine to me, I think im addicted to gambling. what sucks is that ive been buying Rt in 100-200-350 incraments and I could have just bought $100 and got my evil wings but I was unsure if I would get into this game. What also bugs me is I wanna get Mind Jack and Dead Space 2 on my 360 this month, both release in 2-3 weeks, so I hope I can buy a $100 worth soon cause I want to get Ouka bad!
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:43 pm

yep i agree that the prices are a way too high for the garapon, everything else is fine.
Back to top Go down
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:18 pm

I'm a poor college student, but I buy RT.

On the other hand, I don't really have a job, due to my terrible availability, but I do make money here and there and when I sell my books back at the end of the semester, occasionally, I use it on MMOs.

I don't really mind buying RT at all. It doesn't really give anyone too much of an advantage. An Izuna Kamui can still beat any RT bot, same with Jikun or any of the currently available UC bots (even though they'll eventually be RT...but what does it matter if hundreds of people have them already?).

I mean, yes, you get more slots, but I feel sometimes I'm one of the only people who cares about stats. Most of the time I hear "I pick bots on how they look, or I just like using this one" and nothing about numbers.

RT is just kind of a luxury that gives people a different angle of gameplay, some more customization and a few more things to tinker with. It's not really a make-or-break kind of system.

Also, almost all games I've played have had gachapon, the only difference is that this game has it at a higher price. Then again, almost all the prizes in Gara here are worthwhile, even Tune Up parts, because most of them are considerably rare.

In Mabinogi, Gachapon is $1 each, but when I first bought some when the cash shop was released, I was spending $1 and getting things like a stack of "5 cobwebs" which has ABSOLUTELY NO VALUE. It was literally like donating a dollar for nothing.

CB, even when I don't get exactly what I want, is much better than that for the price.
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Well I do work and earn a good amount but I still think the prices are BS. I did buy some Rt for the heck of it.
Back to top Go down
DanmakuKnight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DanmakuKnight

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:52 pm

I still don't have a job.
Only RT I ever bought was from a friend who was all "HERE HAVE SOME MONEY FROM MY PAYPAL" 8D
Back to top Go down
polarburr
polarburr

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:02 am

I don't work yet, just gonna buy RT once with my allowance so that I can get a bot i really want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:27 am

Work? PFFFT... Who works? I do... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 am

I work though I don't buy RT. I have other things to use my money on like food and bills. Have nothing against people who buy RT though. What they do with their own money is their business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:35 am

Jello wrote:
their business.

Their business = Keeping the game alive. cheers
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:39 am

I don't work(yet) but I do buy Rt.

Living off of allowance is hard.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:19 am

No becuz the game discriminates against credit card-less kids.

I just get allowance from my parents and there're only 3 things worthwhile (I'd like) to spend on

MMOs/model-kits/lunch

So I'd definately pour a couple of bucks each month to CB if I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:48 am

shinigami wrote:

I just get allowance from my parents and there're only 3 things worthwhile (I'd like) to spend on

MMOs/model-kits/lunch

What are you talking about? CB supports many methods, including game cards.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:51 am

Mayhem wrote:
shinigami wrote:

MMOs/model-kits/lunch

What are you talking about? CB supports many methods, including game cards.

Oh i forgot to mention I live in Hong Kong.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:27 am

Jello wrote:
I work though I don't buy RT. I have other things to use my money on like food and bills. Have nothing against people who buy RT though. What they do with their own money is their business.

finally, a logical person on this fucking forum. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for Rt buyers   Just a Poll for Rt buyers Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Poll for Rt buyers
Page 1 of 1