Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:13 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Nyx is hard to get ? I have all the nyx blueprints already and don't even plan on building one since its not my play style.

You get Mesa almost in the same way, except there's an extra mission and it takes at least 3x more time to get the mats for the key.
Well, actually, it's 3 times per key. But then, you can go with other people, so if you are lucky, you won't even need to get the mats. And even if you do get a key, and have people to play with you, you might as well just do a keyshare.

It just takes time, it doesn't require you to hunt down a single unit and pray to RNGsus. (Except that you can't hunt them any time, but that's still a pain to do so.)

TL;DR, the grind is only hard if you want to rush it (I, myself feel tempted to just buy her and sell a few syndicate mods to get the plat back).

Edit: Oh yeah, if you want to find me, besides ingame, I'm almost always in the chatbox. I don't use IM and the like, Steam I only use for the games exclusively (that's a big empty list of friends), so, yeah. My time is GMT btw.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:35 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

I did one of the nodes with the nav some minutes ago, and it's still over 80%.

wha....  i remember when popular reward like potato pop up in invasion it always gone in like 5~min

did they change how invasion work? or is it because not players online at that time ?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:51 am

Maybe they just increased the amount of times that the node needs to be done when it has that reward, since the first node with infestation to be done was one with credits as the reward.

They did change a few things on invasion rewards though.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:24 am

I would like to go out on a limb and say:

Cony Cheriff'sMesa's Peacemaker ability KILLS EVERYTHING (that isn't level 90+)

and I like the new Liset customization, sad that I can't paint the sides tho

2swag4u:
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:55 pm

No matter what I try, I can't get any god damn Neurodes. I've ran so many Exterminate missions on Earth where I open all containers and I'm not getting a single one. And not an egg from the dens on top of that. For 3 days now.

Trying to farm them on Eris in a Def, Surv and MD seems impossible as there are never any squads on there. I just don't know how to get them. I already burned through all of my Golem Navs and I dislike Derelict in general. I really hate how there's no proper boss, that doesn't require a key, to farm Neurodes.

When I do get lucky and finally get into a squad, I'm thrown into the most laggy host ever where I can't pick up anything or switch weapons.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:37 pm

That's strange, I usually get those rather often.

Just being Trinity on the event survival. Barely moving and still getting the least damage taken.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:24 am

hub is pretty nice.   #em3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 4:21 am

How do you get into the hub anyway? I heard you have to be MR15 and a Founder to enter and the entrance would be in Venus or something
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 4:28 am

Bought Trinity's Immortal skin. First skin I bought. I regret nothing.

Finished everything of the event yesterday, now to look out for Outbreaks and hope I'm fast enough for the Navs. She's probably the biggest pain in the ass to get now as you can't just farm for them. At least with Hydroid you can farm the needed parts when you want to, same as Nekros.

Still need to do the last Excavation mission for Limbo's last part.

Also considering getting 1k plat with that 50%. Been a long time since I charged anything and for 25 euro it's not that bad to get 1k. As that would last me pretty long. Probably get one of those Syandana's and then just keep it for a while for when I need slots or something.

Idk how you get in hubs. Tried looking for it in the patch nodes, couldn't find.

--- Edit

Holy shit that was close. Was doing a Rescue mission on my own and once I got near the Wardens the G3 suddenly invaded. Ofc the Wardens detected me and started the countdown to kill the rescue target. Thank god I was on Valkyr. I quickly did the first cipher to open the holding area and opened one of the doors while in Hysteria with those 3 hitting me while doing the cipher. Wrong door. Quickly killed those 3 guys and had 5 seconds left before the hostage would die, two doors left. Thank god I picked the right door and did the cipher in time, else the mission would have failed. xD
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:49 am

Video of the player hubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr20aGmndHs&list=UUr1pl_x1aDH6S82SB2EP7Gg&index=1
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:15 am

you need to have either mastery rank 15 or founder status.  

i bought a founder longtime ago since this game is pretty fun and I can play with high setting even though i'm on my toaster laptop. i only got shiny badge and plat for it though. (lowest rank bounce )
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:26 am

I guess they're testing the hubs right now and will decrease the rank requirement eventually, or remove it completely.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:47 am

I got in too because I'm MR15. Suda room best room.

Hubs are just there for testing, they are still rather broken, and the server themselves are constantly crashing, which is what they wanted to test (their current server is crap).

I didn't know that they added the rank up rewards for Syndicates.

Spoiler:

I actually got the weapon, because, 100k (I actually want the Nyx mod, but 25k is faster to get than 100k), but on the first try, I had no slots for it, and you can't leave the screen (actually, maybe you can through top right, but I must have brain cancer it seems), so I alt+F4 and got the slots and opened the game and when I opened the syndicate window and clicked on them, it poped up again with the rewards.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Yeah I noticed that too after getting Hexis to rank 3 that it lets you select something. Went for the Energy Restore as that was the only thing I planned on getting anyway. Just gonna let it move up to the next rank.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:21 pm

If anything, we deserve that much, since we are sacrificing a ton of points to get higher.

Almost done with the Tethra's doom mods, just lack High Voltage.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:45 am

Dealing with the new infested is like dealing with the flood in halo all over again. Getting swarmed by giant crowds up close and killing my self with explosive weapons check. Panic shooting everything because I can not tell what in the environment is a enemy or not check. Running out of ammo do to panic shooting check. All it is missing is the part where auto saves and I panic wasted all my ammo thus making it so the game has just anal fucked me. Going to take a  break having PTSD. Titan hate swarm enemies. Nuked myself in the face with angstrum 20 times which is something I normally do not do.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:50 am

11/10. would recommend this farming simulator to friends.

Spoiler:

my left hand is really hurt....afskjdikj  #em5
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:06 am

I'm not really sure how to get the Tethra mods. I thought they'd be drops from Alad V, like with Vor. But it says they're drops from the Survival mission. Is it chance based that you get one? Do you need to stay there 30 minutes each time?

Nvm. Got one. Guess you get it at 20 mins. Got Jolt, which I wanted to most as all 3 of my fav secondaries have high status chance.

--- Edit

Cool, apparently I finally got Jagged Edge. Looks like I picked up a High Noon somewhere too.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:28 am

I don't know how many times I got one-shot by those tar MOAs.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:39 am

NotZetsubou wrote:
11/10. would recommend this farming simulator to friends.

Spoiler:

my left hand is really hurt....afskjdikj  #em5

Whats your ign ?
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:42 pm

my IGN is BluBird.

tar MOA is weird sometime they one shot me sometime they don't. (maybe it proc something with crazy damage but i can't tell because instant dead...)
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:28 pm

Really? I haven't been 1shot by any of the new enemies yet. Only thing that still 1shots me are Toxic Ancients when I don't have full HP and max energy to tank the damage. Rip Nekros.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:29 pm

The infested make me 1 shot my self with angstum :v.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:32 pm

So, I went to level a Skana because I needed to craft a Dual Skana, and because it seems that I didn't fully level my Skana, so I wanted that maxed. I started the Dual Skana yesterday.
Today I went to claim it, NOPE! no slots. Wait, I crafted a Dual Skana yesterday, so I should have 2 free slots, right? Nope, because while I can claim the Dual Skana, I still have the 2 Skanas that should've been used. Nice bug, free credits.

Also, wat is this. (It's on the Dojo, Tenno section.)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:53 pm

^ Next frame spoiler? The other stuff in there is all frame related (Zephyr, Volt, Banshee).
No idea what it's supposed to be though.

I'm grinding this survival on Eris and I've yet to see any Tethra mod. Thanks DE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next