Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:05 am

VeryMelon wrote:
^ Next frame spoiler? The other stuff in there is all frame related (Zephyr, Volt, Banshee).
No idea what it's supposed to be though.

I'm grinding this survival on Eris and I've yet to see any Tethra mod. Thanks DE.

The other side also has something unrelated to those 3.

The mods only drop every 20 minutes, which makes them awfully rare since there's T2 keys as well.

Syndicate weapons or weapons with Syndicate mods are really useful on Hive missions. The radial discharge that they make once you fill the bar, not only will kill most things, it also destroys the tumours, so you don't have to look for them.

Angstum is a really situational weapon, not something that you bring without knowing what you will use it for.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:53 am

Drop rate doesn't seem that bad, I'm more worried about getting duplicates and ending up missing out on one. Not sure if the survival is going to be a permanent thing.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:25 pm

You can always trade. I got 2 Jolts and 2 High Voltages so far. I'll be back on a bit later.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:15 pm

I completed my set without repeats, though I got the shotgun mod repeat later.

They buffed 3 of the new weapons, but didn't buff the damage on the Paracyst, which is rather sad. It has less base damage than the Burston.

Edit: and the Gammacor is probably getting another fix.
Patch notes: Increased Magnetic damage from 30 to 42
That's the synoid, original had 25 magnetic.
Now, in the game? Gammacor has 50 magnetic, and synoid has 200. Just, wat.

MERRY XMAS!

Spoiler:

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:28 pm

I'm getting below 10FPS in the hub, lolz.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Yeah, it's because of all the players in there. They have been changing a few things to make it better, but eh, every game has that one issue (which is funny how most games have issues with players but not with NPC).

Seems like the new Prime is DE saying "We do what we want".

Though Nova isn't as bad as Valkyr for that. Mostly because Valkyr implies that her current abilities are the result of the experiments on her + "her rage". If they make a Valkyr Prime with the same abilities, the Lore would sound pretty silly because "the experiments changed nothing!".
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:30 am

I saw steve show off his Nova prime in hub. Her appearance is ehhh....
i hope she will get big make over like ember prime since i don't like her design, but i guess i will wait for future cosmetic stuffs to make me like her.

on other note, since Nova prime is real then soma prime and vasto prime should be real too. The models that post in warfarm wiki should be real and they are all ugly. (at least for me)

----

I don't mind if valkyr prime abilities remain the same as long as it got difference name/animation/visual that made she more Valkyrie like.

edit

turret simulator online.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:39 am

Not changing the abilities and changing the name is silly. Actually, a prime without non prime version would be rather cool.

Syndicate proc after Peacemaker seems bugged to me. When it shows up for me after cancelling Peacemaker, it does nothing at all besides showing the syndicate symbol.

You might have seen what got posted (and removed) on the forums too, which is the models without textures.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:41 am

i know they are just a models and unfinished. but I still don't like how both of them got weird looking decoration, especially vasto. 

nova prime's face remind me of chubby hamster......at least it's not nyx and her alien head.  bounce
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:38 am

Almost made the 40 mins yesterday, but two teammates decided to start the countdown for extracting  while they could have at least waited in front of the spawn for 30 more seconds for a second chance at a mod. - -'

Probably because they were worried they'd fail as everyone suddenly got one-shot, including me on my Trin. Toxic Ancient 1shot me when I was at both full HP and energy. It's also hard to keep healing when there are so many enemies that you keep getting knocked around.

The two images God posted are broken for me.

Still mad it's Nova and not Trin. Fuck DE for going for the more popular frames now. At least they gave Trin finally her Immortal skin else I'd have never forgiven them. > - >

Time to get hyped for Volt Prime and get disappointed again.

--- Edit

I am ready.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:26 am

So I gifted a friend a Mesa, and this is how the message looked like:

Spoiler:

imma pimp:
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:05 pm

Back when Breeding Grounds happened, I bought a spare Thermite Rounds for 20p.
Today I sold it for 200p.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:31 am

Does anyone have a spare High Voltage or Voltaic Strike and still need Jolt? I can trade Jolt for one of those two mods. Haven't gotten a single mod to drop yesterday. Shit luck.

--- Edit

Finally got a mod after almost 10 runs. Only need High Voltage now. Hope I can find someone that wants to trade one for Jolt. Kinda funny how there are people trying to sell these mods for 100plat at the moment.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:23 pm

I started testing the Vulkar mod, at least at low levels and with a single non leveled serration, it looks pretty good.

Against the same enemy type, 193 damage without scope, 309 with the scope.
With a non ranked Malignant Force: 211 damage without scope, 337 with scope.

Basically, +60% damage accounting with EVERY mod that increases damage, be it physical or elemental. Honestly, that's quite good. Charged Chamber only gives 40%, which is good on the Vectis, but not good on anything else that has a non 1 shot clip. Also better than the Bane mods, which are good despite appearing to give a low increase, but since it accounts with every damage modifier, the damage is much bigger than it seems.
You also get the New Loka radial effect, which is a nice plus.

Also, if you use Mesa, she buffs Sniper rifles by giving them some punch through.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:04 pm

Aaaand there are 900+ squads for the new event and ofc I magically can't find one like always. Neither does anyone one join mine.

I seriously don't get why it gets harder to find a squad the more there are.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Shai wrote:
Aaaand there are 900+ squads for the new event and ofc I magically can't find one like always. Neither does anyone one join mine.

Because they never fixed the matchmaking bug, all they did was to make it so the client doesn't get stuck and you don't have to restart the game.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Shai wrote:

No trouble with me finding squads maybe it is because of where you live. Fastest internet gets first dibs.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:06 pm

No, it's because they never fixed their shit properly. A lot of players have this problem, and it only happens when there are a lot of squads. I feel like it just stops checking for squads eventually and starts your own, which nobody will join for a really long time as there are many more older squads left with open spots. It just refuses to throw me into one of them and it takes way too many retries to finally get into one.

There won't be many that have a faster internet connection than me, which isn't the problem in the first place. Especially since about 3 years ago The Netherlands had the fastest Internet in the EU, and they're probably still near the top.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Shai wrote:
No, it's because they never fixed their shit properly. A lot of players have this problem, and it only happens when there are a lot of squads. I feel like it just stops checking for squads eventually and starts your own, which nobody will join for a really long time as there are many more older squads left with open spots. It just refuses to throw me into one of them and it takes way too many retries to finally get into one.

There won't be many that have a faster internet connection than me, which isn't the problem in the first place. Especially since about 3 years ago The Netherlands had the fastest Internet in the EU, and they're probably still near the top.

Let BT live with you have crappy 23 mbs internet. I am house trained and will pee outside.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Syndicate weapons can be traded now. Was going to trade one for the New Loka weapon, but 300p instead didn't seem that bad. I'm not in need of those weapons, so I will trade for them later.

Edit: Yup, Vulkar with new Loka mod is fun, if you already like that kind of weapons.

Finally got Sanctuary, that took a while, thanks Kappa.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:48 am

Will get enough points to get Suda maxed today. Then I can get one frame or weapon mod each day. I guess their value dropped a lot but maybe you can still sell them for 40/50 plat each.

My new Kubrow has a red color, tho looks like it's the Tertiary again, which people don't seem to want. And with the new color pack, I'm not sure if people are even interested in red anymore. Inb4 blue is more valuable now despite people showing very little interest in that color before.

boytitan2 wrote:
Let BT live with you have crappy 23 mbs internet. I am house trained and will pee outside.

Not even close. Try again.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:03 am

What was even the point of this tacticool alert? I assume they're going to add some new goals later?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:05 am

I'm surprised they even did one right after Mutalist ended. Normally there are 3 rewards and this one is going to last a whole week, so maybe they'll add another reward later on.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:08 am

If you join at start, you get it done in like, 4 runs.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:11 am

Yeah, I did it in 4 runs too. I had to find a new squad each time tho because people leave afterwards.

I thought they'd throw in the Candycane skin as a reward, but instead they just threw it into the market for 1 credit. I don't even have anything to use it on 'cause forever no Hate and scythes are kinda shit in this game anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next