Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:58 pm

They probably will, considering how there's 3 fights against Vor (excluding the quest) and one of them is with corrupted Vor.

Seems like they want to make a stress test this Friday because of hubs. Wouldn't surprise me if Alad V appears this week just so they can buy some time for the hubs team to get everything fixed and in place, while the other people get on working on killing Alad V and new infested bugs and while we get a good amount of content to keep us entertained until the hubs (which I don't care that much except for Void trader).
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:09 pm

Having public player hubs mean dedicated servers, dedicated servers mean the end of strict NAT for matchmaking?

Also, reward for the infected sAlad V event is gonna be the Ballistica Wraith as leaked in the codex.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:18 pm

I think matchmaking will stay the same, as they said that the servers for the hubs are in a single place, and that wouldn't really make it much better, since only people near the US would benefit.

Hubs servers are in New York I think, and players will still keep hosting the missions. Unless they plan to make servers in every Continent (and more than 1 server in some continents), which is rather expensive.

Hubs just wouldn't make much sense if they were client based, considering what they will have on them, and how many people they are supposed to hold.

The only problem that I see with hubs is how the game struggles graphically when dealing with way more than 4 players in the same session. Not sure if they are planning a huge optimization just for the hubs, or go with the "fuck frame rate, you aren't killing shit here, if you want better, get a better computer. 20 FPS are enough for you peasants to chat."
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:44 pm

In my case there wouldn't be any problem having more than 4 players on screen at once, I was one of the participants at the Movemember Guiness World Record event and the drop in framerate wasn't really bad and of course they would plan optimization for the hubs, they've been working on (re)optimizing the game since the U15 release day where everyone would have to wait an hour just to get to login only to get a black screen unless DX10/11 was turned off.

As for server costs, they would've garnered enough money over time from prime access and founders to get a server in each major continent and be able to pay for maintenance for a couple of months. But in a game where everything (save for cosmetics) can be obtained through sweat and blood over cash, I doubt they can keep the servers alive for more than a year.

Speaking of which, how the hell is CB still alive?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Drop in frame rate also would not effect me. I did the precursor missions of invasion. Where you had 100s of AI moving about. I sided with corpus got the little shoulder patch thing from it owo.

CB survives off the blood of sacrificed lolis no joke.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:06 pm

On the dojo party there was people running at 3 frames per second, that was quite bad.

Edit: Didn't expect MR14>15 test to be an interception mission.

http://puu.sh/d5HF5/6b645e286a.jpg

Some people get mad when I go get rep on Kappa. I'd go to a different place if I knew a place that gave me more rep in the same time without having to rely on a structured team. (ODD solo? Not even 3k at wave 20. Solo Tsomething def? Too frustrating to solo. Survival? Unless there's a magical node, 10 minutes usually doesn't get you 3k, even on T4.)
This guy with a Nyx kept mentioning how boring it was since I was killing everything, and I failed to see why he was on that specific node. He wasn't farming exp, he would use chaos and let most of the mobs fight each other, the pod would still get HUGE HP drops even when there was 3 of them near it, no one was actively killing, he had the node done (he was in multiple runs), why was he there. It's not really a fun node, it doesn't really award anything besides xp/rep which he wasn't trying to get since he killed as much during the whole thing as I killed in less than 2 minutes (when I wasn't even near the pod and my attacks wouldn't reach that area). Why is he getting mad and why does he keep repeating the same mission over and over again when he's not looking for the same things as almost EVERYONE that goes to that node? It's either people who want XP/REP or low ranks getting nodes done, there's no other reason to go there, and usually low ranks doesn't mind the XP that they get for free, which I don't mind to carry, except when they keep doing the same mistakes over and over again.

Pretty sure he just wanted to get mad at someone.

Edit2: Rebecca posted a pic of customized colors Liset. Soon, the pink ship.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:34 pm

finally got my alien #em3
Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 Warframe0159_zps48275483

-----
also have more time to play with limbo, he is very fun. Though he probably hard to manage in random team.  bounce

now....onward to search for bo prime handle and glaive prime blade. How many Oberon must i sacrifice before they will drop....
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:54 pm

I should look for a Loki Helmet myself (and the other prime stuff that I lack) for Hexis.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:22 am

i'm tempted to just buy them now... #em5
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:40 am

Do Kiste, Ceres you can get 7k per run and nearly everyone there knows what they're doing and brings a rep farm loadout.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:48 am

Glaive Prime Blade Drop locations
Tower III Survival (Rotation C)
Tower IV Interception (Round 1)

Oh joy.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:50 pm

Today's update is around 1GB, 1/3 being optimizations. Yeah, hubs really won't work unless you do that, but hey, at least they do optimizations rather often, unlike a certain company that never did them.

Wait wait wait, Gunslinger happening so soon? Holy Crap.

Edit: Oh the joy of going to fight Alad V with Mirage and Opticor, and get out of there with bullets left in the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:29 am

I plan on doing some T3 Defense since I still need Loki Helmet as well for the frame. Idk around what time you're online but we can maybe host some runs until we got the Helmet.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:33 am

I'm actually awake now, but it's just because I woke up nauseous as hell and went to drink some magical tea (and just in time for a Catalyst). Feeling better now, but I only slept 2 hours, so I will probably going to sleep a couple more soon.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:09 am

Blue potato(catalyst) alert on as of this post, 25 minutes left.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:03 am

I'm not at my desktop anyway so can't play. Not quite sure when I'll have time as a friend wants to play League in the evening. But I probably will have time once I'm home which is in about 2 and an half hour. We should probably add each somewhere to make contact easier as I want to start hosting T4 Survivals and stuff too and I rather do that with people I know instead of strangers. To make sure you don't get people that don't have their frame and weps properly modded at all.

I've been buying keys from Hexis so I got 11 T4S keys right now.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:09 am

I have more T4S keys than I'd care about. I usually don't use my keys since when I host it's just too laggy.

Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:32 am

I still never did a T4S despite Nekros being the first frame I finished purely to do T4S. Friend never felt like doing it because he doesn't want to spend an hour doing that shit.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:37 pm

New puncture mods!
Tethra’s Doom Mods as drops!
Syndicate Weapons!

Steel Meridian:  Vaykor Marelok
   Arbiters of Hexis:  Telos Akbolto
   Cephalon Suda:  Synoid Gammacor
   Perrin Sequence:  Secura Dual Cestra
   New Loka:  Sancti Castanas
   Red Veil: Rakta Ballistica

Funny how Suda gets a weapon that is actually new. I need that Marelok.

Alad V is in quest... I wonder if there's a permanent node too.

This update seems really great.

Hydroid and Vauban augment mods were nerfed, a few others were buffed.

Edit: Holy crap, destroying the reactor versus Infested + new units and no shields was annoying enough, fight an Infested Mesa in the same Tiny room is even more annoying, still was fun, and got it on the first try despite no one being ready.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:16 pm

What's with this update? I've been gone for 1,5 hour after starting up the patcher, and it was still at 38% of checking for new content. And it just stays stuck at this no matter how many times I re-try. Guess I won't be playing the new content at all.

I'll just try again tomorrow I guess. Barely in the mood to play WF anyway. Just don't want to miss out on updates.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:49 pm

New rig built so now the game I am almost maxing on a 550 ti should get crushed once my intel core i5 and gtx 760 get here.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Shai wrote:
What's with this update? I've been gone for 1,5 hour after starting up the patcher, and it was still at 38% of checking for new content. And it just stays stuck at this no matter how many times I re-try. Guess I won't be playing the new content at all.

I'll just try again tomorrow I guess. Barely in the mood to play WF anyway. Just don't want to miss out on updates.

Try going to the options tab in the launcher and try optimizing and verifying the launcher.

Quote :
Vaykor Marelok

Just when I spent a month and a half putting 4 forma on my Marelok, they decide to release a better version of it.

Last edited by AlkaidStar on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:24 pm

the grind wall on Mesa is stupidly high. I'm ok with playing farming simulator but this is a bit too much for me.

it not the usual run until it drop but also hope that the crafting component will appear on invasion nod while also compete against other players. in worst case maybe we will have 2k+ tennos running in that mission and only 2-5% will get the reward.

i thought vayhek key is already dumb enough but this is worse bounce
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:06 pm

NotZetsubou wrote:
the grind wall on Mesa is stupidly high. I'm ok with playing farming simulator but this is a bit too much for me.

it not the usual run until it drop but also hope that the crafting component will appear on invasion nod while also compete against other players. in worst case maybe we will have 2k+ tennos running in that mission and only 2-5% will get the reward.

i thought vayhek key is already dumb enough but this is worse bounce

I did one of the nodes with the nav some minutes ago, and it's still over 80%.

Lets say it's 3~4 times harder to get Mesa than to get regular Nyx.
Vay Hek is still worse.

Syndicate weapons aren't tradeable right now, but Steve and Rebbeca said that they will be tradeable, though it seems that you can't used them before trading, they have to be right out of the box state to be tradeable.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Nyx is hard to get ? I have all the nyx blueprints already and don't even plan on building one since its not my play style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next