Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 12:47 am

VeryMelon wrote:
Looks like the dojo needs some remodeling.

Yes, an Orokin Lab in case someone needs Dragon Keys. I can fund the forma, I have plenty (over 60) and now I can get BP's rather easily anyway.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 4:07 pm

I started new reactors so we can remove the one on the side and put the lab there with the others.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 AQFb0qj
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 11:23 am

Torment is back, it's your chance to try for Blood Rush or Argon Scope again.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 1:31 pm

I glitched her archwing mode, send help Im literally in archwing mode but just Normal size :V
Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 E2bcfa3e4a
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 6:35 pm

The new Resource caches might be better than it sounds, rare mats seem to be a lot easier to get now since those caches can give you up to at least 3 rare mats. Sadly no Oxium still for those that have to farm it (which wouldn't be as bad if the Artificer and Datalyst had been added to regular missions already).
Ayatan Sculptures look rather nice and stars are a nice way to farm endo (just break all containers and open all lockers) if you don't want to do things like Hieracon.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:37 am

Sure is dead around here.
I already placed an altar in the garden on the right and it's done, so I cancelled the new one. Guess I should put this in the MOTD or something next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 3:51 pm

I'm thinking of starting this game now. My friend told me it's like a fast version of Destiny, which I enjoy too.

Can you give me some tips as to not make any Noob-level mistakes? That's what I always try to do when I start these sorts of games. Mostly like who would be the best starter character, what items would be best and what items I should avoid, etc.

EDIT: I think I will start with Excalibur, since he's really tough to obtain otherwise and better for solo missions, and better for Crowd Control. Anything else that would be good for a beginner?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
I'm thinking of starting this game now. My friend told me it's like a fast version of Destiny, which I enjoy too.

Can you give me some tips as to not make any Noob-level mistakes? That's what I always try to do when I start these sorts of games. Mostly like who would be the best starter character, what items would be best and what items I should avoid, etc.

EDIT: I think I will start with Excalibur, since he's really tough to obtain otherwise and better for solo missions, and better for Crowd Control. Anything else that would be good for a beginner?

for now just focus on leveling up the warframe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 6:05 pm

So far, I find him pretty awesome. It's like I'm playing as Genji from Overwatch in a way. I chose the Throwing Knives as his secondary weapon, since it seemed like a suitable one for him, and excellent for stealth kills. The Primary I took the one assault rifle, since I was told that the Bow is difficult to use.

Getting my way up for the other ones.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 9:59 pm

If you are still on Earth get ready to experience a new Earth when you login again, 'cause it's happening Baby.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:17 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
If you are still on Earth get ready to experience a new Earth when you login again, 'cause it's happening Baby.

time to blow up potato's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 10:27 am

Wow, just today I obtained the Blueprints for a couple Warframes' Chassis Parts, including Nekros, Oberon, and HARROW (the new one just added).

Now I better get to collecting the other needed parts, and crafting them (I'm short of some of the materials needed). A pretty good start though.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Oberon isn't hard to get, soon you will a million Oberon sets to sell for credits. Harrow will take you a good while to be able to craft him (his quest has the highest requirements from all quests since it needs TWW to be beaten before his quest plus the node in the void), some of his parts drop a lot earlier than his BP (the part from Fissures drops like no tomorrow).
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 2:59 pm

void missions have shit like shotguns that kil lyou almost instantly if your warframe isnt set up right :V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 3:53 pm

From what I've heard, Oberon is one of the more "Balanced" Warframes, sounds like one I should probably set my sights on for now.

Nekros looks really awesome though, with stuff like being able to heal himself with kills, absorb dead people for more drops, rip out enemies souls, and such.

Any other ones I could possibly obtain at this point that would be worth getting? I heard that Rhino might be a really good one, due to his high endurance and Rhino Stomp being able to take on lots of foes at once. Sounds almost like the Warframe equivalent of Reinhardt.

-------

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=17203
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40