Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:52 am

I believe the abilities will level depending on usage. So if you use the ability a lot, it will like level up and remain at that level even after you Forma your frame. Any abilities that are already maxed out now will get the max level right away.

At least that's what I understand from it so far.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:07 am

Cool this works out well for me then.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:06 am

Shai wrote:
I still think it's dumb how there are 3 stances for one specific weapon.
It's okay considering 90% of stances are useless because the idiots at DE couldn't even make a light/heavy attack buttons instead of the current clusterfuck of a combo system.

Also, Blind Rage is really good, the forward dash is super silly.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 1:05 pm

Bind Justice?

What is worrying about U15 is how there's a countdown when the Devbuild seemed to be pretty much broken. Unless they already have all assets ready and they can put everyone fixing it up and putting everything in place, day and night...
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Blind Justice is the new Nikana stance that drops from Stalker.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 2:50 pm

Yeah I meant Blind Justice. This is what happens when you have different mods with similar names.

Oh, and it appears they buffed Handspring when I wasn't looking, now you get up instantly after being knocked down so it's actually useful.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:30 am

Still no response from DE as far as I know. I'm just going to move all my non-ability polarities to the middle 6 to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:03 am

Shai wrote:
Still no response from DE as far as I know. I'm just going to move all my non-ability polarities to the middle 6 to be on the safe side.

wasn't it stated that you would be refunded all formas that where used on suits? unless i'm misunderstanding what you are saying.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:12 am

Yes, but I don't want to re-forma my frames and level them back up again.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:22 am

Shai wrote:
Yes, but I don't want to re-forma my frames and level them back up again.

aren't they refunding regardless of placement? i'm sure they will make some kind of item that instantly levels a suit up to 30. Maybe I just have too much optimism.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:42 am

After the Legendary Fusion Cores, I find it unlikely that they'll do something similar.

And they only return the Forma's for ability slots that have been polarized and end up being removed. But they didn't mention which 2 of the 4 are being removed. Or if they run some sort of script that checks for the slots and removes the ones with ability polarities first and then the blank ones before any others. So to be on the safe side I'm moving everything to the middle 6 slots. 'Cause I don't really want to re-level frames, especially not Nekros. Fuck that guy.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RgD4Fchnis

Red Veil and Arbiters of Hexis are rather warframe'ish. They look rather cool.
Too bad you can't grind both at the same time it seems. D;

Quote :
Red Veil, New Loka, and The Perrin Sequence are non-hostile towards each other. Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, and Cephalon Suda also share this relationship, which means you can boost relations with either of those sets of 3 freely without worrying about losing relations drastically.

Actually... Did they mention if abilities will still have their cost? Because if they have no cost anymore, you might actually want to get some formas back, since they might not be needed. My Trinity for example won't need a 2nd forma and will be even better than before.
My Ash has like, 3 forma, and with the change, it will need no formas (I did screw up at some point).
The forma costs will go down drastically!

Also,
Quote :
Which 2 slots are being removed?

The slots being removed depends on where your Ability Polarities are located. For example, if you have swapped your Top Left default Ability Polarity slot somewhere in the middle of the Mod slot Layout, the position of your current Ability Polarity Slot is the one that will be removed.

If you haven't changed around the location of your Ability Polarity Mod slots, we are simply removing 2 of the 4, the top left and top right.

This question should answer concerns from players who have Swapped around Polarities and are worried we are 'just removing the leftmost column of slots' in a blanket script and not considering swaps.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:52 am

Uh.. I still don't understand.. are they like running a script that checks where ability slots are and remove those along with a blank slot if needed? Or they just gonna turn all slots that used to be ability slots to blank and 'compensate' with a Forma? Coz then all my builds are being fucked over. I always polarize my ability slots because they're useless otherwise. Any mods you put in get an increased cost, it's only to be expected people will polarize those out first when they don't plan to use certain abilities.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Supposedly, the script looks for the top ability slots first, no matter where they are (if you changed the location), though it seems that if you forma'ed those, then it will look for the other 2 ability slots too and remove any ability polarization first, and only if it can't find the 2 it will then find which ability slots were forma'ed and will remove 1~2 and give you the forma back.
So it seems that it will only affect, mostly, 0~1 ability builds. The 2~4 ability builds will probably keep their polarized slots, which isn't that great, since they will end up with too much free capacity, but not that bad.
Honestly, they could at least do it like, for every frame with a forma, you get 1 item that will remove the polarization and give a "legendary" forma. 10 frames with forma =  10 items, that would minimize the issue. Though, >coding.

On another note, idle animations for plat is happening, gotta put Ember and Mirage's noble idle animation on every frame.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Oh, you can put all idle animations on other frames? Cool. I like Ember's and Mirage's noble idle too. Don't think it's something I'll spend plat on anytime soon tho.

Can't update WF. Seems like the servers are down or something. Only getting error messages.

Also, there's no way they'd add a Legendary Forma. They've gotten too much shit from the Legendary Fusion Cores. I don't think they'll ever do something like that again.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Shai wrote:
Oh, you can put all idle animations on other frames? Cool. I like Ember's and Mirage's noble idle too. Don't think it's something I'll spend plat on anytime soon tho.

Can't update WF. Seems like the servers are down or something. Only getting error messages.

Also, there's no way they'd add a Legendary Forma. They've gotten too much shit from the Legendary Fusion Cores. I don't think they'll ever do something like that again.
It was down yeah.

Formas can't be traded, so I don't see the problem.

Rebecca posted an image or Nova with Ash's noble idle animation, and said that was plat.

Spoiler:

Ember's idle so very smexy. Mag's is so meh, soon I will be able to change that!
Though Mag has a funny looking throwing weapon (secondary) idle animation.
Now what's left to know is the price...
T3 surv is such an ass. I wanted Rhino P chassis so I could sell sets of it, since they seem to sell rather well at... 45p I think. But nope, none for you.
Well, with all the plat I have now, I can just buy the cosmetics that I actually like, since there are so little few.
I'm not into cosmetics, so I only want the idles and for current stuff, only Pyra or/and Asa Syandana. Oh, and the picture, probably Mag Prime or Mirage's.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:18 am

going to need a clan if stuffs from syndicate are good.

i didn't join any clan before because i'm super casual and only online for new stuffs/event Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:45 am

Because people will bitch and whine at the forums until Legendary Forma's can be traded. And then you get others bitching and whining once they do change them so they can be traded. I won't blame them if they want to avoid that entirely.

Considering picking up Mirage's icon pack as well, since she's one of my favorite frames.

You actually like Mag P? I think she looks hideous, especially her helmet. I think I'll just throw her default helmet on and maybe even get her immortal skin because that removes all her gold once I got her.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Formas aren't tradeable, unlike cores, so there's very little to argue with.

I really like Mag gameplay. I actually like the Prime helmet, it's just the front lower part is slightly ugly, but the helmet animation man.

Also, Archwing target release date is tomorrow at 9AM EDT.
It's actually a good hour for that. Release it early on their work day, spend the day watching the forum and stuff for bug reports and squash them during the regular work hours.

New warframe has been shown, they went with Limbo for the name. He takes off the hat! O_O
I wonder if he happens to have a bit of The Hatter as inspiration for the design. The Hatter and March Hare were stuck in time, which can be described as some sort of Limbo, because they are stuck and until something takes them out of there, but until then, they will be stuck in that moment, forever.
Religious meaning is a bit different, which is more like, someone dies but they didn't enter hell or heaven, they are stuck in between. Though there's multiple reasons why that happens. Like how there's a Limbo for children that died before committing sins which would make them go to heaven, but if they aren't baptised they wouldn't be free of the original sin, which a sin would make them go to hell, but since it's a sin that wasn't committed by their own will and just something that they are stuck with, they end up being like a sinner without sins, so they are stuck in limbo, and people agree that it's either a really good place to be, or a really bad one, being that it's a theory rather than something from the bible, it can be said as neither good or bad, since no one really knows what happens in there, or if it even exists (since it's a theory, rather than a religious "fact").

But yeah, we got a hatter, not sure if related to the mad one.

And do you want to make super vague relations?! This is Rozen Maiden now!
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:13 pm

You must not have been on the forums the past few days. There have been a shitload of topics with 20+ pages going on with people asking for Legendary Forma's and the same amount with people strongly against it. And this was simply because someone mentioned it because of the Legendary Fusion Cores and there's already a shitstorm going on. Forma's not being trade-able doesn't seem to be a good reason to the ones that want it trade-able. Coz ''But Legendary Cores are trade-able too''.

DE shouldn't add them, simply to avoid several topics begging it to become trade-able. Because that will happen. It doesn't matter how many arguments are against it, it doesn't stop them from asking for it. 'Cause the majority will only care about themselves, and them being trade-able means big plat for them.

New frame looks cool, looking forward to him. Gonna take a while to get him though since he's gonna be a quest. Don't like the name though.. wish they changed that.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:40 pm

If anything, it doesn't matter what they do, there will be butthurt people. Do X, butthurt people, do Y, butthurt people, do nothing, butthurt people.

They put this about syndicates, it looks useful.
https://warframe.com/news/syndicates-alliances-values-and-rewards

Was seriously considering going for Hexis and Suda, but then I don't like their favoured warframes, though the missing warframes and wording seems like they aren't saying all the frames that they favour. Not even Ember is in there, and they use "Two of", rather than something like "The two". "Two of" makes it sound like they aren't listing all of them.

For now, I will go for Perrin/Veil/Loka, because it has the highest amount of frames that I like.

Though hopefully there will be full disclosure, because without it, it makes easier to screw up and suddenly make everything unfun.

Edit: Yeah, they did directly post that it's just a sample, not everything.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:26 am

Hmm... don't see my 3 favorites between there yet. I'll just wait until they got everything and then take a proper look at it and make a choice.

Edit: Ohboy, U15 is today. And today my vacation starts. I couldn't ask for a better timing.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 am

U15 is happening!

Actually pretty hyped for this. Esp now that Defense and Interception rewards will stack.

And that new frame. <3

But I'll be patient a little bit longer and wait for Joe before I'll do any new content.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:06 am

The patch notes are HUGE, filled with new content.
Though they should've added 1 slot exclusive to the ability augmentation.

But unless we rush, it will take some time to get the archwing done it seems... D;

Even the grineer have Kubrows now. At least the Kubrow quest makes more sense now.

Orokin Sabotage is a rather cool addition. Gate Crash was a pretty interesting mission, not adding it would be a shame.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:39 am

>dat space sword

E: Aw geez this download is taking a while.
E2: All these fusion cores, maybe now I can finally max Serration!
And you can finally kill flying shit easily with melee.

Last edited by VeryMelon on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next