Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:20 am

At higher levels, you really need to form a team to succeed, even if you have any form of invulnerability like Valkyr and Limbo to survive the payment process, you won't have enough firepower to kill them quickly on your own.
and my clan leader was insane enough to get us into tackling a level 300+ Drover Bursa in an effort for a shiny trophy in our dojo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:04 pm

They do actually trash your dog if you let it die Sad.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:22 pm

3 new weapons on U16.5. I hope the new bow has something different from the other bows, because I want a new Cernus but not a new weapon in it's place, and the new bow overlapping with already existing bows is rather lame.
Atomos looks interesting, hopefully not bad.

If your dog dies, it's gone yeah, but they are going to make it so you can upgrade the genetic foundry and one of the features of the upgrade is that it will automatically send your dog to stasis just before it dies so you can patch him up with the DNA thingies. Though I also think they are going to make it so it uses the DNA things automatically as well?
But that will take some time to happen anyway. Probably for U17 or after that. Probably after since they are pushing really big things for U17, and honestly, I don't see them actually managing to do them all by then unless we go up to  U16.20.

And hopefully we get the performance patch that is being done for the consoles on PC soon as well. Supposedly it really improves the Raid performance, and also a bit outside of the raid too.

The blind mechanic is going to change too. Glen was playing Excal and noticed that blinded enemies doesn't really act that blind, so he went talk with the design guys and changed how enemies react when blinded. It looks much better because enemies doesn't magically take cover or navigate around obstacles even though they are blinded, but since he only had a really short time to do those changes, it's not fully polished, but they might improve it even more later.
Now they don't throw grenades or take cover, and they will shoot blindly towards places that sound is coming from. It seems like the sound of other enemies might confuse blinded enemies too, but again, it's not polished, and even if they hit each others, they won't deal damage, but this might change later when they have more time to polish it.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:59 pm

http://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/warframe-free-platinum-dragon-mod-pack

Get it before I eat your kubrow.

But it may end up bugged in which you receive a message saying that the code has already been redeemed in which you just press the "Get your Key" button again for another code. DID I MENTION FREE PLAT?
Back to top Go down
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:52 pm

got High Noon + Tranquil Cleave from Dragon mod pack - w-
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:09 pm

That's a lot better than what it seems that I got, which is a pain to even know. Unknown amounts of Malicious Raptor and Sundering Strike, not sure if Quick Return, True Steel and Redirection were part of it.
Got 2 spare Malicious Raptor, and that isn't really worth that much because Four Riders exists, and it's a whole lot better.

But hey! 75 more plat to rush things in a couple of days!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:14 pm

AlkaidStar wrote:
http://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/warframe-free-platinum-dragon-mod-pack

Get it before I eat your kubrow.

But it may end up bugged in which you receive a message saying that the code has already been redeemed in which you just press the "Get your Key" button again for another code. DID I MENTION FREE PLAT?

So you want to eat the space remains of my dead dog. Sure go head.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Oh yeah, I might still have a couple of codes left, if they still didn't expire, for free boosters (3 day I think) and a free braton (which even though useless, has a potato installed already) that comes with a slot, so even if you don't want the weapon, you can keep the slot.

Like I said, I'm not sure if they still work, but if you never used a code that offered those things (you can only use them once, that's why I didn't use them for myself), just PM me or something, and we can see if those codes still work or not so you can use them. ; D
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:55 pm

It only gave me the plat..but oh well can't complain much about lack of mod pack a freebie is a freebie.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:23 pm

Yggdroid wrote:
It only gave me the plat..but oh well can't complain much about lack of mod pack a freebie is a freebie.

From what I've heard and seen, you have to check your recent mods to see which you got, since the pack contents are automatically added to the inventory.
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:35 pm

Oh! I was expecting a mail message xD I'll have to check again then and see what I got then
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Yggdroid wrote:
Oh! I was expecting a mail message xD I'll have to check again then and see what I got then

I thought too but then I looked at reddit and people said to check there, which is kinda lame, since I'm not even sure what I actually got, I can just speculate.
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:50 pm

look like I got  archwing mods as the guaranteed 2 rares and maybe metal auger too, rest were uncommon/common.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:55 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Oh yeah, I might still have a couple of codes left, if they still didn't expire, for free boosters (3 day I think) and a free braton (which even though useless, has a potato installed already) that comes with a slot, so even if you don't want the weapon, you can keep the slot.

Like I said, I'm not sure if they still work, but if you never used a code that offered those things (you can only use them once, that's why I didn't use them for myself), just PM me or something, and we can see if those codes still work or not so you can use them. ; D

Still got that braton dawg.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:11 pm

Oh Crap, Tuesday update.

New tile set makes the grineer look... Rather than making robots, they make grineer to fill in the place of machines.

And Tyl is making Manic Bombards in his labs. Manics, with missiles, fast Manics, missiles. Holy crap.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Those Manic Bombards have a chance to drop the Vermillion Storm claw stance mod.

Just get a Mesa, activate Shatter Shield and pray that all the shots land on you to bounce off, otherwise you'll get wrecked by the AoE blast damage.

For those who don't have a Mesa, just run like hell, these guys are like pre-nerf Eviscerators.
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Welp this new event seems like it's going to suck a bit..the reward weapon based on winner...it's pretty much a landslide towards alad v for the katarak wraith.

I wanted the Dera Vandal T-T
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:21 pm

Dera will be given later. Probably a new event.

Also, Kubrow event?
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/05/13/exclusive-look-at-warframe-39-s-upcoming-den-of-kubrow.aspx?utm_content=buffer0f37d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Lel, Strun Wraith.

Also, code: TennoSkoom for... I dunno, some item. eagle mod pack.

One of the next prime weapons, I need it, my plat screams for it. (So does my used forma on the original.)
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:42 am

LOL dat bribe... Nef Anyo side has been getting 25 Rare Fusion Cores as support reward for these last 2 runs atm.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:07 pm

Yggdroid wrote:
LOL dat bribe... Nef Anyo side has been getting 25 Rare Fusion Cores as support reward for these last 2 runs atm.

Nef got better rewards for at least 3 runs in a row. Alad's rewards aren't going anywhere near.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Took me wasting ten kurbros to get another huras and its fucking female -_-.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:57 pm

Really? This event right now turned out really boring. Here, have some freedom of choice. Oh no no, that's not free, you will be losing if you don't go with Neffy!
There's just no point in this event by now.

Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 HNx0f

Edit:
Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 HNO6Y

It gets worse by every new conflict.
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Im just waiting for DE to troll and just give out some rare event wep on Nef Anyo's side at the last minute and make Nef win.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:00 am

The fog is working as intended; I almost lost my mind doing the tactical alert.
Also, Manic Bombard can be stealth-attacked repeatedly if done right.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:42 pm

blead wrote:
The fog is working as intended; I almost lost my mind doing the tactical alert.
Also, Manic Bombard can be stealth-attacked repeatedly if done right.

You can get rid of fog by pressing fire button to see. The fog just pissed me off literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next